Brit/pol/ - whae den ye jes FUCK OFF Edition

>Household debt at its highest since the 2008 crash. Keep taking out those loans goyim
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>Labour is running a great risk with its populist turn
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/01/labour-running-great-risk-its-populist-turn

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Riot feared in Bradford after police shoot Paki
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/family-man-shot-dead-police-join-mp-appeal-calm-protests/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Union Leader: Corbyn should step down in 2019 if Labour's poll ratings are still bad
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4083838/Jeremy-Corbyn-consider-quitting-Labour-leader-polls-awful-2019-says-close-ally-union-power-broker-Len-McCluskey.html

>Warner Bros. looking to make Brexit movie
theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/02/brexit-the-movie-warner-bros-set-to-option-ukip-donors-memoirs-aaron-banks

>Brexit Britain is more racist and less happy than it was in 2016 - Rejoice
news.sky.com/story/brexit-britain-sky-data-poll-reveals-a-nation-divided-10713985

>"Tories make a mockery of the honours system", claims Corbyn
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/new-year-honours-jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-latest-conservative-party-mockery-cronyism-a7502826.html

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=7d0dFvbuC4E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for dude weed lmao

YKTD, it may interest you to know I'm emailing PH to get his take on the idea of living off benefits instead of working as a way of rejecting modern society.
Maybe if the man himself tells you to stop being a bloody parasite and get a job it'll work

I think I may have to commit suicide soon. I don't even want to but honestly, my life is hell at the minute.
It's been great posting with you fellas over the years.

savage

Nth for dont reply to tripfags

I'd like to see his response, honestly I think it would depend on whether he's in a particularly blackpilled mood or not

He sways between "There's a chance" and "Let it burn" too often

Theresa May is a Merkel puppet, Digits confirm.

Permament solution to a temporary problem, lad

fucking brutal

Digits don't have to confirm you LARPing kek-worshipping the_donald joined-Sup Forums-in-2015 scumbag piece of Yank shite, the facts do

>permament solution to a temporary problem
Gambler's allacy

fallacy*

You know fuck all

Fuck tripfags and fuck Hitchens people.

What did you just say to me you little bitch? You don't want to fuck with SuperBurger

Hitlercucks not welcome.

two options:

>learn to enjoy it and have decades of enjoyment
>neck yourself now and get nothing

Hardly a case of that fallacy. Everyone has bad periods in their life and they don't last forever

You don't have to, just move to West Coast America. It's far more painful then suicide.

>decades of enjoyment
>get nothing

[Citation needed]

Fedoras are the worst

I'm about to call my gang to kick your ass. You've been warned.

why?

given that I understand all the reasons cannabis can be insidious and dangerous and people don't understand how harmful it is, can you think of one reason why people should be allowed to get drunk but not stoned? If you want to ban the whole lot then fine, that's a position, but you can't arbitrarily allow people one and not the other

Don't even joke about the Bogdanoffs

Pic related - The conference that saved Europe

I've asked him this before and he said he does want to ban alcohol but doesn't think it's worth fighting for since it's not going to happen anytime soon

Silly Mortal, I am Bogdanoff. Since we're king of the universe we can use any flag we want.

Get ready to see your foolish mortal ass get kicked by the Bogdanoff brothers.

I'm going to take this as a joke because fucking wew lad

>can you think of one reason why people should be allowed to get drunk but not stoned?
Babby's First Argument, I advise you to buy The War We Never Fought which takes this argument and grinds it to pieces

In a country where drinking has been the norm for centuries you can't reasonably crack down on drinking even though the evidence proves that alcohol is a terrible blight on society, see modern-day Iran, having two terrible drugs available for public use is literally not an argument for a third

Again I beg you to read The War We Never Fought

xth for based anti-tory shilling

Choon lads

youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk

U scared mortal? Not even Oswald can save you now. Enjoy sucking on those dummies.

Why wouldnt labour be capitalising on the shitty tories and the brexit memes. Theyre for brexit. Thats why they are low in polls. Not because nobody likes Corbyn. The right will fuck it all up in the end. Globally

>babby's first argument

but it's a robust argument that's completely morally consistent. The same rules should apply to both. The 'cultural acceptance' bit is just a canard, burning cats and buggering kids for fun was 'cultural' for a long time, deal with the logic of the matter at hand

Has anyone come up with a convincing theory as to why Canadians are consistently the worst poster on this board?

Americans have overtaken them in spades since the_donald migrated here

>but it's a robust argument that's completely morally consistent
Only if you believe in the left-wing theory of the perfectability of man which comes down to opinion in the end

Turks, Serbs and Finns are worse

Yanks are just dumb. There's something uniquely unpleasant about leafposts

Don't talk about yourself like that mortal.

We should've annexed them, They didn't deserve to have a country because of how disgusting they are.

>Yanks are just dumb.

and which part of that thinking separates 'intoxication by hops' from 'intoxication by hemp' exactly? There is no grounding for this argument, it's purely driven by a modern contingent hatred of 'muh stoners'

FOY

Did you just insult SuperBurger? How dare you. By the power of McDonald's and Walmart I send you back to the wicked place known as Canada.

It's an acceptance of compromise that can't be fathomed by someone who is a utopian like you who has this obtuse belief that because we've made mistakes in the past we have to open the floodgates to every sort of horror

Alcohol is fucking everywhere in Britain, reversing it would take some sort of Islamic revolution and even then (again) look at modern-day Iran and their failure to contain booze despite strict laws against it, there's still time to stop cannabis from becoming yet another menace

who /intoxication by hemp/ here?

>Foy is a village in Belgium, near Bastogne.

"Fuck Off Yank"

>this obtuse belief that because we've made mistakes in the past we have to open the floodgates to every sort of horror

Not really. My belief is that anyone who commits a serious crime under the influence should be punished severely the first time and executed the next. The intoxicant itself is irrelevant. That way society is protected without going around looking for trouble in people's flats

You now remember National Action

>the absolute STATE

>it's not a good idea for the state to be proactive about shit that could get people killed
So how do you feel about the NHS?

Can someone seriously tell me what the fuck happened to their faces?

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

They got unnecessary plastic surgery earlier in life, probably sometime in the '80s.
This is what that kind of work looks like when it ages.

Fuck off with that shit. This world is a horrible place and the problems are never going away.

Society will stop at nothing to get my labour and consumption. Absolutely nothing.

Reading up in ESA as an autist has placed me in a Masada situation. When parental support is dropped - and it will be at some point by one means or another...

Well, no Roman will be badgering me about how many jobs I've applied to on JSA, let's put it that way.

Christ, people like this make me understand why lefties hate us so much

pretty spooky tbqfh

to a certain extent it just has to soak up people who've fucked themselves being stupid, and I'll pay taxes for that. Otherwise you'd have to let every kid who broke a leg skateboarding bleed to death. Now if you turn up every week on an overdose you should get one shot at rehab then be recycled into glue.

based

We should be using the gross figure, not the net one.

As Callaghan put it when he was home secretary:
>It is sometimes argued that we can take a less serious view of the scale of immigration and settlement in this country because it could be, and currently is being, more than offset by total emigration. This view overlooks the important point that emigration is largely by white persons from nearly every corner of the United Kingdom, while immigration and settlement are largely by coloured persons into a relatively small number of concentrated areas. The exchange thus aggravates rather than alleviates the problem."

The government are paying for your existence because you're too lazy to work and you complain that they make you answer questions? Boo fucking hoo

Can you think of one solid morally consistent reason why alcohol should be the only 'prescribed' drug that isn't 'well it's um traditional I suppose'? Genuine question

>Now if you turn up every week on an overdose you should get one shot at rehab then be recycled into glue.
You're a tad hyperbolic, but I like that you're actually principled and consistent.

To be honest lad, I often wonder why we don't come down harder on crims. If prison cells were grey cubes with no lights or windows, a simple bog and a slurry recepticle built into the door rather than almost Norway-tier comfort, it'd be more of a deterrent.

The government aren't paying for my existence.
The sheer level of cuntery they engage in trying to numbers-game their way out of doing so despite the fact I'm a retard who could only manage the job of shilling on Sup Forums (unfortunately doesn't come up too much) is the reason I'd rather die proactively than starve to death when they sanction me for not keeping up with a system designed for the socially functional.

You cunt.

Say it with me now:
Don't kill yourself, because
THINGS
CAN ONLY GET BETTER

I don't even feel it's traditional, I just think it's just too prevalent to try and stop by this point, and the prevalence of alcohol and tobacco are literally not arguments for legalising cannabis as well

In reality that's the only goalpost that you need to pass to carry on this conversation, but you can't. I hate to sound like the cultist Molymeme but it's literally not an argument, the regrettable existence of two other damaging drugs is LITERALLY not an argument for introducing a third

Things would get better if you tried to make them better

>JUST BE YOURSELF

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NORMIES

if you'll admit that your views on this are inconsistent and contingent on your personal feelings then that's fine, we've all got our 'thing'. You can fantasise about jamming stoners in the oven all you want. I don't even like them, they're a bunch of boring wankers. Clarity and consistency matter though.

Ah yes, surely by just being myself I'll stop having literal autism and become a normal functioning human being.

The next lyric is actually:
CAN ONLY GET BETTER IF WE SEE IT THROUGH

and that's what I plan to do. I'll see it through all right.

You can't call yourself redpilled until you've read this

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

Find a job where don't have to interact with people if it's that bad

I love bees

Quality Yank contribution

Fucking hell you might as well tell me I can put a sonic poster in my call-centre cubicle while you're at it.
The simple practical issue of getting to and from a workplace in a timely manner is beyond me.

AND, just because THINGS can only get better:
We're a country with more people than jobs.

It's not even a case of "apply and you're guaranteed", you have to claw and kick your way to the top of a pile of applicants.

I love Brits

who here r/ukpolitics?

Better?

admit it you cunt, I want a concession

Thou must return whence ye came.

You're not getting one, there's absolutely no logical inconsistency in conceding that alcohol, being the culturally prevalent and well-understood drug that it is, should be begrudgingly tolerated but frustrated at every turn whereas cannabis, a relatively new and about-to-push-into-the-cultural-mainstream drug can still be pushed back by a proper war on drugs

>"28 posts by this id"
What the fuck is up with lefties trying to shill on generals so hard?

This tripcode is literally older than lefty/pol/, get a fucking grip

You have to go back

t. free market goy slave

nigger we put the cultural aspect aside and got into the practical moral arguments around intoxicants. it doesn't matter if 'muh tradition' says we're all fine to huff mustard gas, the practicalities can be debated seperatley and debate them we have. don't be a weedling cunt and take it on the chin, none of the positions you started with still hold up. It's good and natural and healthy to be wrong and enjoy it

>gets BTFO by capitalist
>ignores it and relies to calling names

That pic is retarded in many levels.

Sorry I'll leave economics to the leftist economists:

...?