Single mothers are strong, valiant women who deserve the utmost respect. We should treat them like the queens they are

Single mothers are strong, valiant women who deserve the utmost respect. We should treat them like the queens they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop posting facebook/twitter garbage.

single mother with 8 kids... of you mean a literal retard who can't keep her legs closed?

pretty solid joke though

it's not like there are any single moms with eight kids being obnoxious feminists about it

they're usually trash and a net drain, but they arent uppity about it
don't have time to be

KEEP YO DAMN PUSSY TIGHT

USA shitposts infinitely more often than Canada

So does that mean we can stop giving single mothers welfare and child support since they're more then capable of living without it?

Whores

Spam. Spam never changes. Spam is always the same.

They deserve treatment fit for a queen.

Just stop.

Single mothers tend to be single mothers because they are insufferable bitches. I work with all kinds of people and I know how annoying they are.

>me: "I didn't mean strongest smell dumbass."

Surprised a fat disgusting and broken single mother could even be slid in the first place

>'The Damage Of Female Upbringing'
give this a watch, OP.
youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0

OK, I can sorta get behind 1, but raising EIGHT kids by yourself? Fucking stop it already.

slide thread sage and hide

I was raised by a single mother

she's nice, but I didn't really get parented much. I'm kind of a fuck up because nobody taught me anything so I take it day by day to try and figure things out.

but I'm 27 with $90 in my bank account and no friends so I don't think It's working

Fucking this.
This is why sexual promiscuity is a bad thing.

except single mothers are astronomically more likely to produce murderers and rapists that a traditional household

Would you rather be aborted or raised by a single mother Sup Forums?