Ancestry thread

Well after seeing that video it has become obvious to me that there WILL be a race war.

Am I welcome to fight alongside you white-bois so long as I return to my native homelands after the job has been done? Keep and mind we wuz Aryans an shiet.

This is also an ancestry thread.

Postan.

I'm curious on how you look like

I wanna know what flag is on his dad's side. Don't know it.

Last time i posted this on Sup Forums everyone got mad at me... I think you can realize why

Salaam Alaykum Brother

Tajik Afghan (same as Iranians racially) I'm just a lot darker than most of my fellow Tajiks for some reason, may be poo-in-loo DNA from hundreds of years ago that just resurfaced for no reason
Kingdom of Afghanistan (1926-1973) back when the country was secular, prosperous and not war-torn. It became a republic in a peaceful revolution in '73 and then in '78 a communist revolution happened which slaughtered the president and his entire family. From there the communists lost power to the radical Islamists who then faced the US after we invaded in 2001. The country is gone, there is no way to return it to its former self anymore.
I don't speak Farsi but hello to you as well

Bump

hey, i think i found a better flag you could use for syria...

That's the flag of the Syrian Republic in the WW2 era, not what you're thinking it is

no mercy for any flag like that. I know it was the historical flag, but it looks terrible, and is gay.

Panjshiri?

I don't think so, no

You're mom is kind of a whore I'm afraid to say.

>lithuanian
>polish
>russian

>white

It's because you deserve to die.

Faggot
European, I never claimed white

Fuck off leafs

Words cannot begin to describe how completely fucked I am.

Most tajiks settled into Panjshir 100s of years back. What part of Afghanistan were your parents from?

Here ya go OP

The turk muzz deserves to die for being a muzz. You might not.

That your mother was (is) a whore is not really your fault.

See like, this guy . It's not his fault is mother is a whore.

I don't know much about that side of the family. They lived in Kabul.

template please?

How do you know our nigger dads werent just man-whores? They also sold out their own races

My dad is kind of a bitch

She's a very religious woman who married a successful doctor after dating him for more than a year and they have three kids, there's nothing whorish about it.

>White genocide, the picture

Thanks. Have a (you)

>cuck genes
>nigger genes
you will hang on the day of the rope

Pretty cool user

You ever visited Afghanistan?

It depends on your view of femininity and masculinity. Women are more reproductively valuable for any group and their betrayal matters more. They're much less expendable.

The men's betrayal should be taken care of by the men of the other group, the one toward which he is betraying. The betrayal of the woman should be taken care of by the group she is trying to leave.

Keep it simple, stupid.

t. 60%istan
Nah, doubt I ever will. Afghanis are the scum of the earth. I have grown up in a Christian household that revolves around southern heritage (I'm a fucking half nigger secessionist ffs) and I do not think in any way I will feel a connection to those "people."

And now we're stuck with you and another litany of half breed we have to pretend are part of our group for the rest of all of our miserable lives and isn't that fucking great?

Need more bodies for the inter ethnic warfare.

I actually hope you die, along with the rest of them.

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE
?

You have to go ba-
>Grand-grandfather
Alright you can stay

>white

Indeed, they were Syrian but living under the Great Lebanon when France have it.

I'm not.

though I don't have a race... I'm just mixed so I usually don't care about race. I hate black though and Muslim too.

>turk
retard

Better commit suicide.

First Argentine to admit you aren't white. I commend you for your honesty.

I'm just happy that in skin tone I get pretty pale thanks to my Spanish part... I could be like my grandgranfather who was brown.

>Engineering Doctorate
>Swedish Ancestry

Holy fuck please be real

Look again faggot

How does it feel being everything Sup Forums hates?

We gotta Keanu clone.

Post ur nips please

>Nazi Muslim
Worst of the worst

Not too bad, at least I'm not a communist

Am I ok Sup Forums?

Brown but it's a light brown, may even be confused for dark pink in certain scenarios

I can't right now, post yours and I'll compare

Cool

White man coming though to be honest family

You thought I was THAT bluepilled? Nips are residual from fetal development before the Y genes kicked in, if you haven't cut off your nipples then you are just embracing your inner woman

I just found this stock image and I'd say it's exactly me (besides how much more in shape this guy is) skin tone, nip color

From the looks of it he's southern European. Due to my facial features it is pretty easy to tell I'm not that.

kek

My father was adopted and never found his parents, my mother doesn't show up on genealogy sites. Feels bad.

Pure

>Feels bad
WELL I COME FROM A VERY PRESTIGIOUS ANLO BACKGROUND, HUHUHU

I came.

bump

Sheit, I don't have this at hand, I have papers for both maternal grandparents somewhere though, one side goes all the way back to Nordic sea kings,

I will have to find them but one of my ancestors crossed the channel to England with William the Conqueror

Very, very Irish though

How do I do then lads?

All I really know is that I have 6 great-great uncles who all served in the first world war along with my great grandfathers, and that my father's family name is Welsh, my Mother's is French, and there are Anglo-Saxons in there somewhere.

I guess you hate yourself?

Aye not wrong, espically knowing that there is a good chance my kids could turn out to be ginger!

>despise being born in the US, spoke with Swedish accent his whole life
This happens a lot here in Brazil with italian immigrants, even though they've been for generations in here they still have heavy italian accent, even when they live in areas where there aren't other italian brazilians.

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat as well. Though my Irish ancestry stops at around 900 AD.

>All these niggers with coalburning ancestors
no wonder there are so many buttblasted anti-white posters

not bad desu

>ZZ
Nice lightning bolt id

>that one French cuck

5/8ths kilt

nice

PURE

There's nothing more worse than being French, unless you're a French Canadian.

what the fuck is with all these shit skins

>60% white
There is no "pure" white people in this world my burger friend. How did the red pill taste like?

Finally decided to do one of these. Not 100% on which sides of my family the Great Grand Parents fall on other than both sides being German. Need to do some Genealogy research.

Talk for yourself Frenchie, Rome didn't conquer Ireland or Scotland.

>his mother is a whore
I mean, his dad is dark-skinned but also a doctor.

That must balance out at least, right?

>Posting from France
What brought a Jap businessman to France, just work?

>Algerian

>america
>white

Do you live in the North of England?

>Slav
>White

>Mother's family quaker germans from PA
>Dad's family Tory Welshman from northern Maine
>blue eyes like german but brown hair like a Celt
God I love being pure white.

Rate it

I am a Puerto Rican, descended from Visigoths via Aragon in the Pyranees Mountains. They descend from a long-line of nobility/warriors who sacked Rome and hail from the Caucacus Mountains. I am a warrior. I fear no man. I fight for justice and justice only.

6th generation white australian here

flip Afghani here. hair is much more coarse I hate it

Sad bruh.
Wish the best for you not ironically.

>all these people with coal burning mothers
how do you not hate them?

Quite the opposite im about as far down south as you can get, I live in east sussex way down on the south east coast.

I like this meme
>my ancestors were stronk, therefore I am
except it usually manifests in we wuz vikangs

I think you're great :)

If nobody in your family fought in the Revolutionary War, fuck off we're full