vimeo.com/198144390
vimeo.com/198146646
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bend over white bois

I fucking hate niggers almost as much as I hate muslims

proofs?

is he drunk and hitting on white coworkers again too?

The nigga didn't die, so it wasn't evil. You're only evil if you kill someone. FACT.

i've always hated this cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt5rvfWdd24

Was watching this stream, see if you can rewind about 6 mins

I almost can't believe he said it

SPREWAD THIS SHIT FUCKING SPREQAD IT SPREAD SPREAD HOLY SHIT THE LEFT IS FUCKING SHOOTING THEIR OWN FOOT

MEME THIS SHIT NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that fat bernie cunt is blaming trump right now

they dindu nuffin

No he said it was evil cuck

Of course this motherfucker didn't.

He approves of it.

hahaha. They said "fuck white people" when committing the crime. How stupid can Simone Sanders be?

Where's this dipshits earring. What a huge faggot.

jesus christ that bernie sanders nigger.

> not a hate crime, this was a crime against donaldt trump

Nigger goes "we don't know if it's a hate crime!"
>fuck trump, fuck white people
>fuck white people
God, I might need to take a break from this place for a little while, I'm gonna have a fucking stroke, I can't believe normies are this fucking retarded.

>I don't think it's evil, these are young people and I think they have bad home training

Exact quote

What the Fuck does "bad home training" even mean? It sounds like he's referring to a dog.

Oh look, the Nigress just said it's not a hate crime

If you couldn't tell by her fucking tooth gap she's pretty (((smart)))

Maybe The Lemon is /ourfruit/

What planet does that sanders baboon come from?

Niggers are animals, freundin slip

Spread this shit guys.

i had to watch the clip, I couldn't believe he said it

DAY OF THE ROPE

>you can best judge societies by how they treat their weakest: the young, old, disabled, homeless

how would you judge our society right now?

It's so frustrating. They call every fake racist note incident posted on twitter a hate crime, but this is not? Why are they doing this? They literally hate white people. I guess I'm not surprised.

Organize here guys

>I don't think this was evil

Malcolm fucking X at the peak of his Nation of Islam involvement would call this nigger retarded for this shit.

It's only racist if it's punching down, not punching up.
A disabled white man is still above those four attackers mentally combined.

>"this doesn't come out of thin-air"
>aka this didn't happen in a vacuum
>aka this is trump's fault

this is self-evident that some leftists will literally see a video of torture filled with hate crimes but will defend these kids against being labelled as hateful b/c they wuz victems too and wuz trump's fault

fuck this woman I hope she fucking dies.

I agree. We need to spread this.

Someone, please. Do god's work. Do it for the sake of white culture

don actually made a funny point to counter the black chick for saying that this didn't come out of nowhere. (implying trumps at fault)

>these kids probably don't even watch the news, probably don't even know who trump is, and if they didn't understand the ramifications of what they were doing they probably don't understand politics

his defense for trump, which was actually just a defense for these "kids", was that these kids are too retarded to be racists.

kek.

I haven't been this angry in a long time
I hope they fire all this scum and ban them from spewing their filth ever again

this guy wishes he was white.

This needs to be spread, hardcore

>cop shoots a nigger who's pointing a gun at him
Hate crime
>niggers scalp a white guy while shouting fuck white people
Well lets not be too hasty here fellas, there is no clear motive

And there it is. The fucking sheboon blames white nationalists.

This guy might actually be the antichrist stuck in a retard's body.

KIDNAP DON LEMON

holy shit nonstop bullshit about evil white terrorists rather than talking about current events.

>"I don't think this was evil."

rt.com/usa/372699-chicago-police-tortured-facebook-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=QtSR1qGcuRY
streamable.com/m2duh
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
vimeo.com/198148347
vimeo.com/198144390
vimeo.com/198146646
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

Ya, he was also getting hammered on live broadcast on NYE

#KidnapDonLemon

THEY'RE SHOEHORNING IN COVERAGE OF DYLAN ROOF NOW, PURE JUDAISM

They are 18 you fucking drooling bufoon, they are adults, not kids struggling to walk, they CHOSE to kidnap him, they CHOSE him because he was white and had a mental disability, they CHOSE to torture him, they CHOSE to post this on social media, yet this fool makes excuses for them, and the drooling husks watching this nod their heads and will spew this tomorrow at work
I hope they rot in jail or worse
Fuck him, fuck CNN, fuck MSM, I'm beyond done with this charade, hope a meteor strikes us, fuck this

He called it a parenting problem.
Lemon needs to go.

the white guy with the blue shirt is based

>DUFFIN

>D-UFFIN

>DINDU NUFFIN

This event smells paid and shilly. Gibs the Penischets something to bitch about

Awaiting seperate video

I really don't think it was *evil* either, just pure retardation, brain washed nogs and animalistic instinctual behavior all combined

I'm gonna screengrab it and post it here, probably take a bit but it'll be here.

Nihilists: this thread isn't for you I don't think.

"Who are raising these people?"
No one, Don fucking Lemon, that's the point.
Democrats like you broke up the black family with your incentivization of single mothers and affirmative action. Now you got a whole race without stable families joining violent gangs to feel fellowship.

It was just an error in judgement.

These guys are real jerks.

This

He's a BLM supporter. He literally wants White Genocide.

Some untermensch retard being tortured is inconsequential to him.

I still think everyone involved should be savagely beaten and re-educated but I doubt re-education would be effective on these specimens

Animals can't be evil.

Why is that nigblowfish allowed on television? Why can't anyone just say this was niggers being niggers?

>oey vey goyim, white people are mentally ill but racism can be cured with antidepressents heeheehee

he wasn't that bad in that segment. the black woman kept trying to say that trump's twitter caused this. and don lemon was like
>these kids don't understand the consequence of tying up and beating a retard live on facebook
>i don't think they understand the consequences of a presidential election

that nigger is evil. his blood must be 36% sulfur. he probably shits out nightmares. i bet he has a quran just to spite jesus

There's only a couple ways anyone could possibly think that this isn't evil and that's if they think niggers are inherently inferior/incapable of higher brain function or they just straight up hate white people.

There's no other way to spin it

#ItsOkayWhenWeDoIt

Thank you.

White liberals are the ones that freed these fucking animals.

White liberals are the ones that continue to enable these fucking animals.

White liberals are the real fucking enemy.

The real victims here are all the violent black gang members who will now face sideways glances and uncomfortable stares from people as they go about their daily business murdering and selling drugs.

Have some sympathy for them.

oy

Ever wonder how a nigger can rack up a dozen felonies and still be released from prison? Because our legal system was designed for use against humans. We don't know how to deal with animals.

Fun fact; "The Nigger Defense" is literally how most of these nogs avoid more severe prison time, and is one of the most common defenses used by public defenders... because it works.

It's impossible to show criminal intent when your client is a chimpanzee. They're just violent animals, incapable of forethought. Which means they can never be found guilty of human crimes involving malice or intelligence.

"Your honor, my client is a nigger..." and boom... they're immune to the most severe penalties. Ask the prosecution to prove your client isn't a subhuman retard-IQ ape. They can't do it.

This is why we used to get some boys together and hang them from the trees. Despite the Jewish fan-fiction, they were hanging niggers. (And Professor Goldbergenstein will never mention that a larger number of white criminals hung too.)

>Monkey D. Uffin

>white people getting kidnapped and fucked
This is Trumps America. This didn't happen under 8 glorious years of Obama

Underrated

>they censor fuck, but not nigga
oh boy oh boy

Having been on the internet long enough to have seen an uncountable amount of South American and Africa mobile phone atrocity footage - Some people still don't get the idea that there is a subset of folks (usually Brown but definitely not always) who just fucking plain enjoy hurting people and animals. For them scalping a retard is an amusing way to pass the time, like playing xbox.

We have an African migrant crime wave happening down here at the moment - And our supposed professional police force are shocked, just absolutely shocked, that the Youths committing the crimes use extreme violence, even when the victims comply completely. They remarked that the perpetrators actually seemed to ENJOY inflicting pain on victims, more so than monetary compensation.

It's crazy how naive people are in this day and age where you have instant access to all of this material at your fingertips.

>Obama is still President

>torture someone
>not evil

Humans are the only species that tortures out of hate so nigger please don't tell the world you find no evil in such actions

this toobin guy has no balls. I'm not watching this anymore.

Holy fucking shit this Simone gal.

"We must have an elevated conversation about this, and not cast aside our young people, especially not our people of colour."

Holy shit.

>fuck Trump

Oh your right.
Im sure Obamas presidency was the factor behind this, how could just so wrong.

She continues, now talking about Jim Crow and slavery.

Holy fuck shit, you people need to rid your nation of these people. For real.

Oh it did.

You just didn't care.

There was a young Australian man living in the U.S. who was murdered by your blacks "for fun" and because "fuck whitey". They didn't even get life in jail, because they wuz good boys who were gonna get their life back on track.

if only it were that easy, user..

The fire rises.

I mean, you just said it yourself - Fuck Trump.

Obama, Hillary and their supporters hateful rhetoric is responsible for this crime.

It's been months coming, and it's going to get worse. We now see Universities emboldened under Trump to call for White Genocide. We see, under Obama, the normalization of hate against whites. This has set a framework whereby the most debased and hateful in society, from groups like BLM to Anti-Fa, will they have been given justification to act on their warped desires.

Thanks Obama.

Nigger

I think you need to get away from the keyboard, Jamal

meh, this is the actual version aired in Ottawa.
youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0

Holy fucking shit why did I have to browse the internet before bed. I was gonna have a nice, relaxing bout of bedrest, and now I'm to furious to do anything but sit here and type this shit out. Fuck.

Don Lemon is only cool when drunk.

Where is Simon? Where is this piece of shit

soon

no need to go without (You)'s

I've seen atrocities and I had a hard time watching this
Also don't compare us to this filth, they are savages

a e s t h e t i c

I went back about 55 minutes.
>Why would anybody ever think that it was okay to treat another person like that?
GEE I DON'T KNOW CNN. IT'S ALMOST AS IF THERE WERE INFLUENTIAL NEWS GROUPS GOING OUT OF THEIR WAY TO DEHUMANIZE TRUMP SUPPORTERS FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS

>this shouldn't be about politics
>hahahahahaha

lmao, perfect

>Not kidnapping a mentally disabled man and torture him while filming it.

What kind of sheltered childhoods did you people have, it's just kids being kids.

I almost died there too

How is this much worse than those people who have gone and sucker punched people for 'the knockout game'? Did they do anything that was likely to seriously injure or kill the guy? It seems pretty messed up and scary, what it seems like they did but quite a few people have died from people unexpectedly landing haymaker punches to their head before.

CNN is literally a white-hatred network owned and controlled by Jews who hire negroes to deliver propaganda in service of the death of the white race.