CHICAGO KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, HATE CRIME GENERAL

Let's get this organized lads. Discussion and updates.

Stream here on CNN to watch live.
youtube.com/watch?v=2djSZZ4DUsU

LIVELEAK VIDEO
>liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

ARTICLES
>fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-teens-held-connection-kidnapping-after-facebook-live-torture-video-n703331
>nbcchicago.com/news/local/Persons-of-Interest-Questioned-After-Man-Beaten-in-Facebook-Live-as-Attackers-Shout-F----Donald-Trump-409709875.html
>cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
>fox59.com/2017/01/04/4-questioned-in-sickening-facebook-live-video-of-man-being-tortured-chicago-police/
>buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/four-people-in-custody-after-man-tortured-in-disturbing-face?utm_term=.qfy66YAQ4#.wjMaa9JY7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt5rvfWdd24
youtu.be/tG4hb-bI7vU
youtu.be/1-s0Kza17Zc
rt.com/usa/372699-chicago-police-tortured-facebook-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=QtSR1qGcuRY
streamable.com/m2duh
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
vimeo.com/198148347
vimeo.com/198144390
vimeo.com/198146646
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
youtube.com/watch?v=hO9dxjdxCYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=meOCdyS7ORE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

race war now

Nice.

didnt the police chief try to rationalize it as "they were being kids"

>chief's name is "duffin"

>dindu nuffin

Already starting the new year with a happening.

18 year old (((kids)))

>Sheriff Clarke is black
>However he hates niggers more than 90% of white americans
>He is considered a good name to work in the Trump team

THE GIANT BABY
SHE WAS A GOOD STUDENT
SHE EVEN SANG ON THE CHURCH

Ready for action.

DON LEMON SAYS LIVE ON AIR:

>I don't think it's evil, these are young people and I think they have bad home training

I'm done with this. I want this fucking piece of shit throw into a curb.

Happens about 20 mins ago

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt5rvfWdd24

I hope the race war starts in Chicago where it should.

Smoking a black and mild in that video too, typical nigger.

we need to spread this shit and meme it to kingdom come to put all possible pressure on the chicago DAs to prosecute the nigs for HATE CRIME and terrorism!!!!!!

Dindu Nuffin Duffin could actually trend among normies.

They absolutely did do sumfin, it's called a hate crime and now is the time to DEMAND JUSTICE

why the fuck does anyone care about this retard and this non-story. Who cares, it's clear that this is a bunch of morons making a mountain out of a grain of sand.

die, Sup Forums.

you used to be better.

Heres a good rule on black people

if they are hated by the majority of other black people,they are probably alright

cnn is now talking about dylann roof.
they are trying to downplay this.

Don Lemon did say, "How is shouting fuck white people not a hate crime" and that nigger on the panel was all defensive.

Crusade when?

lefty/pol/ fuck off

He said he doesn't know if this is a hate crime.

Fuck him. he commits suicide

They've been talking about that kid all day. Definitely

Today I will remind them

lemon is a fucking mess but holy shit, what a terrible choice of words.

>If I did that as a kid... I know my mom would beat me worse than they beat him.

Cops just say that things are "stupid" and "idiotic" like that because they can get in trouble for saying anything more specific than that because it gives the defense ammunition to claim that the police are racist/biased/hunting for a conviction despite the evidence.

Your threadly reminder

Bump. Keep this trending on Twitter for as long as possible Anons.

Use all your accounts and bots

I honestly miss CTR. This sorry excuse of a ctr reddit shitposting is really lame

Get back there and on the way kill yourself

So what constitutes a hate crime, exactly? Everything in the world is a hate crime these days. Couldn't you technically call every crime a hate crime? Is it just a bullshit legal term? Come on, help me out here.

Also, the sentence for kidnapping and torture should be death.

"he's out there to define a race war" some cuck psychologist is talking about Dylan Roof, we already knew this shit ALL FUCKING DAY, media is slidding this shit HARD.

jidf, ctr, cia, blm, reddit. whoever you are just stop. it doesn't work here. haven't you noticed? just read some with an open mind and become one with Sup Forums already.

oh. I only started watching CNN because of the lat thread.

I actually live really close to where it happened that could have been me

Stop greentexting (>) links. You can't easily double click them and right click go to page. You need to manually select it.

Meme magic

>Fuck white people
>Fuck Trump

It's a hate crime user

under rated post.

Yeah, they played the start of the facebook live thing, then switched to Dylan Roof bullshit and sliding this story.

top fuggin kek

Keep this trending on Twitter for as long as possible Anons.

Use all your accounts and bots

LE bon stuff...

youtu.be/tG4hb-bI7vU

My bad will change in next general, I'm using 4chanX i forgot

Oh they're talking about Dylan being "racist" now wew lad

>Don Watermelon

I-Isn't that more than the civil war death count?

>CNN countering with bullying dylann

lel

Oddly enough whites don't chimp out in these situations. We wait, and we watch. When the time is right we take our sweet, sweet vengeance on the few that we feel were the direct cause. Don't get me wrong, there will be some side chimping, but nothing compared to what a black group does when "whitey" happens to fart around them.

fat nigger who only eats donuts

youtu.be/1-s0Kza17Zc

no, I know that it's a hate crime. I'm saying what constitutes a hate crime. merely saying "fuck abc people" creates it a hate crime? Or what criteria needs to be fulfilled?

Really makes you think.

What will come out of this lads?

inb4 we find out Soros' involvement

>Don Grape Juice

Is CNN trying to compare these nigs to Horsey?

Yes.

He doesnt have a mental illness you cunt. He was over it.

Here's a smattering of coverage and mirrors.

rt.com/usa/372699-chicago-police-tortured-facebook-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=QtSR1qGcuRY
streamable.com/m2duh
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
vimeo.com/198148347
vimeo.com/198144390
vimeo.com/198146646
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

Basically like Bobby Fischer.

There are diamonds among the mountains of shit.

Thank you for the reply. I wasn't expecting one and it means a lot. Makes things easier. Thanks

That's proof that the crime was racially motivated. If the races were switched the word hate crime would be all over this story, but for some reason they don't like using it when it's black people.

hence the dindu nuffin.

Pretty sad how the media automatically assumes that every trump supporter is mentally challenged.

No it's okay guys, Chicago PD is here to help.
>pic related

hush nigger.

Good!!! Let the hate fill your hearts.

Don't look at what is going on with Washington, just follow the false fla... .err the Horrible Race war,....yeah that's it
THE HORRIBLE RACE WAR>>>>>

tfw your video gets 2,000 views

am i a big youtube star now brahs

youtube.com/watch?v=hO9dxjdxCYQ

That's not enough for a hate crime.

>Def. of hate crime: a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.

A quote is not enough, you need to establish that he was kidnapped and tortured BECAUSE he was white. However luckily for you it probably was because he was white

Do you get in a stolen car with niggers to get drugs regularly?

Some start a gofundme or something for the victim, neither he nor his family deserve this, let's show the world that the internet hate machine has a heart

so a hate crime is a racially motivated crime. but what the FUCK does that mean, really? if someone kidnaps and tortures anyone, shouldn't they be imprisoned (or killed) regardless of who they kidnap/torture (unless of course it's someone of high class like the POTUS)? what does "hate crime" mean and how in the hell does that elevate the CRIME itself?

don't worry, we have enough hatred for both washington and the blacks.

White guy "Fuck white people" and violence, kidnapping etc

>turn on CNN for the laughs
>immediate excuse making and more race baiting
>turn off CNN

I don't know what I expected

>The Most Powerful Photos of 2017

Lately I feel like I'm watching the US take it's last breaths. I country dying from a disease it was born with. (niggers).
How you let their numbers reach 40,000,000 I will never know.

Anyone got any Fox coverage of this?

nigger, kidnapping a random person is different from discriminating people and targetting them specifically.

Intent matters

It's not just racially motivated, same goes for if you commit a crime against someone because of their sexual orientation or religion. Just look up the definition I guess.

That's a really good idea. We could probably raise a shitload for his medical treatment. That would send one hell of a message.

they're skipping over it, but I'm trying to find more streams

Bump

And here come the jannies to ban and delete fox 'doxxing' this animals by posting publicly available information.

I hope at the very least, the United States can Balkanize before the downfall.. Some states will survive and prosper while others will succumb to barbarianism.

>A quote is not enough, you need to establish that he was kidnapped and tortured BECAUSE he was white
Too bad the nignogs will just say it was because he was handicapped and get off easy because "they are still kids"

Also fuck the mods

Plenty of intent in that 30 minute video.

no, it really isn't. yoou're kidnapping a fucking person. you don't just kidnap someone at random, that's bullshit. you don't "just happen to" kidnap anyone, either. you are always consciously trying to kidnap someone and that right fucking there is intent. and for that, you win a healthy ticket to PRISON. sorry, what the fuck do you want? ten square meals a day because you didn't specifically target someone because they're white/christian/male? come on. this hate crime classification is pure bullshit.

I know you're being funny, but remember it was beat cops (the low paid working class guys) found this kid all fucked up walking through the hood with cut up clothes and toilet water on his breath. They knew this wasn't any ordinary zombie roaming through the ghetto, it was a man that desparately needed help, and they took him to the hospital starting this ball rolling.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the cops that brought people's attention to the videos. Could it really be a coincidence that the arrests happened before the video even went viral?

Chief Nigger is a nigger though, so don't expect anything less than niggery from him.

Fuck you Trumpfags. Our country is in ruins because of you cucks

Wonder what all the sjws have to say that were bitching about how afraid they were for their safety now that Trump is elected.

The tolerant left will completely ignore this, and still insist that blacks are being oppressed. My hatred for liberals is off the charts.

So who is right here?

Facebook

profile.php?id=100010157447383&fref=ts

You aren't trying hard enough.

Who is the semen demon? Tried reverse search, nothing.

Inb4 amber hayes

>be white
>agree with the president electc Trump
>get tortured live on facebook

And nothing will come of this. No race war, no normies waking up. You americans are just as cucked as us when it comes to your dub humans.

Learn from our mistakes and kill off yours before they eat you alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=meOCdyS7ORE

9Checked.
Also, kek have a view and a (you)

kidnapping a random person from a specific group of people is not the same as just going after a random person. the victim was targeted even though the target was a wide shot.

>the left is already spinning this as "EVIL RACIST REPUBLICAN TRUMP VOTERS USING THIS POOR BOYS TRAGEDY TO BE RACIST"

fuck this world

heads must roll for this crime

So kiss your mother with that kike mouth?

What should be done if the single charge of misdemeanor battery hold, and the CPD and Feds refuse to charge these 4 with a hate crime?

Not that this doesn't infuriate me, but why isn't Sup Forums screaming false flag at the top of your lungs?

>in ruins
No. We're merely weeding out those who needs to go.