Tfw alex jones is right

> be me
> used to think alex jones was wacky lunatic and filter salesman
> be current year, see CNN
> the media lies, big parma, etc
> fuck!!! wacky has become reality... i want off this ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

rss.infowars.com/20170103_Tue_Alex.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Took you a while. I mean, wasant it obvious with crimea?

The red pill is hard to swallow.
When you swallow you cant go back.

Go listen to his broadcast from Tuesday. If he is right, which he has been spot on during this election, then we may be about to get some really juicy shit about the Clintons. We may see the coup and internal revelation brought into full daylight.
rss.infowars.com/20170103_Tue_Alex.mp3

it is hard.. i wish i could unsee and go back to a more naive time when i had hope... where do i go from here though?... maybe it is my duty to deus vult against this darkness even if it means my end, even if we'll never go back.

Jones is "right" about hings because he is controlled opposition that tells lies and conspiracy theories along with the truth so the truths he tells are disregarded by the population as another conspiracy.

Alex Jones is a showman. His entertainment isn't meant to be taken seriously.

He's a scam artists who preys on retards like yourself by selling you snake oil.

> youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

INFO WARS IS OWNED BY (((TIMES WARNER))) INFO WARS IS OWNED BY (((TIMES WARNER))) INFO WARS IS OWNED BY (((TIMES WARNER))) INFO WARS IS OWNED BY (((TIMES WARNER))) INFO WARS IS OWNED BY (((TIMES WARNER)))

Aren't you supposed to be in the David Icke camp?

Water filters or reptilians?
Do you know his company Genesis Communications is a subsidiary of ABC-Disney?

>To control the opposition we should lead it ourselves - Lenin

And how long ago was that? Good luck but you are not even anywhere near the perimeter of the matrix yet, in the pasture slightly off dead center is all. DHS datamines every IP that touches that cancer and feeds it back to your MI6 through PRISM.

Now go and buy some Super Male Vitality.

People like him have always been of interest to the intelligence agencies. Sometimes they'll leak real info or disinfo through them. They often become (knowingly or not) controlled opposition in some way.

I'm still not sure what Alex Jones is desu. He seems to be primarily an entertainer and a salesman. But lately he was or might be right on a bunch of things. He often makes sense and is more truthful than the media (not *that* tbf, they lie/mislead A LOT). He blows everything out of proportion, and many of his grand theories he still goes on about are pretty wacky, but still.

There are a lot of people who didn't want Hillary to win (understandably). Some of them might be pretty powerful and/or work for intelligence agencies. The same people who probably leaked the DNC stuff. I think they've been influencing his show a lot lately. They've been working together to develop a counter-narrative with lots of actual truths to sabotage Hillary.

Alex Jones is a disinfo shill

You're a little baby, watch this...

>even if it memes my end

you had one job

Humble water filter merchant isn't stupid.

>i want off this ride.

Guys! He wants off this ride. Should we tell him?

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!

>Big parma
The Cheesegap, it's real

In two words, Vatican gatekeeper.
In a few more words, Pastor Jones is a CIA asset, probably trained at Jesuit Fordham like Trump was. No doubt a part of Operation Mockingbird or it's successor. His specialty is repulsion, a very powerful tactic and one has to wonder how much of his fan base is synthetic and if OP is just cyber slide army?

If you make 10000 predictions, 2 or 3 of them will probably be right
What da fuck is big parma?

He works for the vatican now? I thought he was KKK? Then an Israel shill? Make up your mind leaf.

same