SIGN THIS BOYS

SIGN THIS BOYS

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JdATVV2hkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Remember to tweet at everyone that matters. E-celebs first, others later.

I reported this petition as something made by neonazis

screencaping proof here, enjoy

Will fail until Obongo is in office.
I remember in the summer ater the Texas nigger shooter happening we did a petition asking to proclaim BLM a terrorist organization. After the petition got the necessary amount of signatures White House representative said that it's not in their power.

Bump

The federal government has no business in the prosecution

Hate crime based on race can be a federal offense

I'm saying it shouldn't be under an originalist interpretation of the Constitution

18 U.S. Code ยง 249 - Hate crime acts

Yeah i agree with you here.

Signed.

Let's serve some motherfucking justice.

Do these ever actually accomplish anything?

it had 964 signatures and just rolled back to 750

It's by definition terrorism and hate crime.

>have to sign a petition for the lesser of the two
why not just get your guns and find a real solution?

strange. I can see that happening on something like change.org or similar, but the whitehouse? that seems like it could be a huge story if true. dont know if they would risk it.

>durrr why dont ya get ur gunz and do somethin!

Why haven't you started killing gooks taking over your country? Probably because you don't want to end up in prison (or have guns lel)

I ain't signing that shit, nigger.

WHY DONT WE ROUND UP A POSSE AND WE DRIVE EM OUTTA TOWN AND SHIT

i should have taken screen shots but didnt expect it, nor would it prove anything i guess. watch it for yourself.

Well, who knows?
Even if we get the signatures they will only have to release a statement.
Remember "Classify BLM as a terrorist group", they said that they had no power over the classification.

will do user. stay vigilant!

I ain't signin' dat shit niggah

Reported this neonazi petition

still says 965 for me.

Yeah go to Chicago. The best thing a Confederate could do

says 761 for me and was almost 900 about 10 minutes ago. i swear to u lads. it could be something totally innocent.... or (((not)))

Said 715 for me.

Why are you retarded faggots signing a Federal petition for a State-level offense? FFS, write letters to that cuck police (((commander.)))

youtube.com/watch?v=2JdATVV2hkc

It doesn't matter, we the people is to get a response, not to get them to do it. You can get the signatures and they can still just reply that 'no' with a one paragraph explanation of why not and that would be it.

>Attorney General Sessions and President Trump, please investigate this matter and charge these criminals with racist hate crimes.
>Racist hate crimes

As opposed to a non racist hate crime?

It would be nice if obongo responded. he responds to every nigger getting put down, he should respond to a white boi getting kidnapped for political/race reasons. Doesn't matter if they are the ones who charge him, shining a light on it can force the local's hand of justice down hard on these niggers. Hopefully it hits 100k right as DONALD steps into office

I saw it go back down to 761

Another stain on that magic negro's legacy

You can hate people for reasons other than race. For instance, I hate you for being a stupid faggot.

Non-racist hate crime if I were to act on it. Would be a real shame....

Have to throw that word in. Makes them think normies made it.

Just threw it on Twitter.

Signed

No, the objective is to prosecute. That's what the petition reads

Will fail until Obongo is in office.
I remember in the summer ater the Texas nigger shooter happening we did a petition asking to proclaim BLM a terrorist organization. After the petition got the necessary amount of signatures White House representative said that it's not in their power.

Nope. They'll call you a niggerloving cuck if you don't try though.

And another objective was to build a Death Star.
And another objective was to designate BLM as a terrorist organization.
One was turned down for obvious reasons. The other only got a response of "this body of government doesn't have the power to do this, and we won't try and get those who can to do so."

Both get nothing more than responses. As it usually is.

If he can mitigate kidnapping, torture and hate crimes by saying that 18 year olds are "young adults" and make stupid decisions, does age of consent mean anything anymore? Can I fuck a 14 year old girl and say that even though she's legally a kid, she's very mature and mature people love to fuck?

thats the first thing you think of? get your mind out of the gutter

Sorry, I've been in a lot of those threads about that Cracked article trying to normalize pedophilia lately.

haven't seen that, but im not surprised. i wonder who the (((author))) was.

bump

White people have done much worse to black people.

You're part of the problem

Perhaps. But why should present day people of any ethnicity be prosecuted for the sins of their ancestors if they aren't continuing them?

signed

We need rare flags to bump this thread

it won't help user

You haven't seen how autistic Sup Forums can become if he sees a Svalbard or US minor outlying islands
all the RAREs
A
R
E
s

bump, sign it cucks