Before 1965, the United States was 85% white. Today, racial and ethnic minorities make up one-third of the population...

Before 1965, the United States was 85% white. Today, racial and ethnic minorities make up one-third of the population. Before 1965, the immigrant stream was largely European. Today, most new arrivals to this country come from Mexico, China and India.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, also known as the Hart–Celler Act, changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921.

>Previous laws restricted immigration from Asia and Africa, and gave preference to northern and western Europeans over southern and eastern Europeans. In the 1960s, the United States faced both foreign and domestic pressures to change its nation-based formula. Abroad, former military allies and new independent nations aimed to delegitimize discriminatory immigration, naturalization and regulations through international organizations like the United Nations

Senator Ed Kennedy claimed:
>The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)

Fucking liar, they knew what they were doing.

After Kennedy's assassination, President Lyndon Johnson signed the bill , the bastard who destroyed the west.

THIS IS IT, this is what should be the target of the recent "nationalism" uprising's anger. This is the single document that started the downfall of the USA and western civilization. We need to start spreading word that this cancerous bill needs to be repealed. It has lasted far too long and its destruction could save this shit world.
cis.org/1965ImmigrationAct-MassImmigration

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_immigration_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/KrisKobach1787
pastebin.com/J127Rk8c
pastebin.com/C2YMRd3X
sli.mg/a/EvrRgM
discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MORE INFO

REPEAL THE HART-CELLER MASS IMMIGRATION BILL OF 1965 AND ITS 1990 EXTENSION

White percentage of USA in 1970 - 87.7%
White percentage of USA in 2016 - 63.0%

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 also known as the Hart–Celler Act, changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921.

By the year 2042, white people not referring to themselves as Hispanic will no longer be a majority but rather only a plurality of the population of the United States. Minority groups, led by Hispanic Americans (mainly Mexican Americans), Black Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, and Pacific Islander Americans would together outnumber non-Hispanic White Americans

>REQUIRED READING
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_immigration_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

>Timeline
1965 - Hart-Celler Act (HCA) signed by Lyndon B. Johnson after JFK assassinated, promoted heavily by Ted Kennedy
1990 - Immigration Act (IMMACT) signed by George H. W. Bush, immigration cap increased to ~625,000

>What is the plan?
Use hashtag #RepealHartCeller on twitter to drum up support and spread awareness of this act's destruction. Create and spread statistics, memes, etc. on social media to show the immigration disaster.

>People to tweet to
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/KrisKobach1787
Web conservatives

>Arguments (IMPORTANT)
pastebin.com/J127Rk8c

>Articles
pastebin.com/C2YMRd3X

>Memes and Statistics
sli.mg/a/EvrRgM

BUMP THIS THREAD!!!

DO NOT let this thread slide. This is especially important considering today's anti-white hate crime and Trump's forthcoming inauguration.

bump, i guess

Bump

What should we talk about?

When Trump takes office write you congressman.

digets

Non-white here and even I support this. USA isn't even USA anymore.

We have to discuss getting this into congress and Trump's minds. If you're represented by a Republican congressman then contact their office.

This is good, we need non-whites advocating for this. Do you live in a Republican district?

Well, well this is certainly interesting. I would love to see more discussion on this. I didnt know about this till now
Have a bump

This general first started being posted after Trump won. I've kept it saved and post it every so often to keep awareness up.

Join us today for the gayest most redpilled chat:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

If you want to get some minority support, try legal Hispanics (pre-1965). They despise illegals and anchor babies far more than your typical white.

With Trump in office, we should hopefully start seeing immigration slow. Good job keeping this general alive OP. Try posting it in more active hours though, most burgers are asleep right now.

Anyone have stats on what the states populations were percentage wise prior to this?

I agree with you.

I think we should start with the H1-B program though, as a way to ease into it. We should gradually turn the ratchet tighter and tighter on skilled immigration (STEM) until through a MASSIVE COINCIDENCE the only people who are accepted are predominantly white.

I'll remember that. I don't necessarily want immigration to slow, I just want it to be from the right places. I think Trump's smartest move he could make as president would be to allow Eastern Europeans to immigrate on masse.

Why don't we ask Canada to start allowing birthright citizenship? I'm sure Trudeau wouldn't dare be so unprogressive as to ignore the internet's plea. #birthrights4leaf It'd be like #draftourdaughters

Thank you for this post

make an infograph out of this my man, that way it'll live eternally on Sup Forums

The left will (naturally) be angry over lots of white people coming into the country and when they complain all we have to say is "Oh, but I thought you guys loved immigration!"
They're not going to just come out and say they want third world immigration for votes and an easily controlled population. We'll have beaten them at their own game. Think about it, it's genius.

let me save you the trouble

>irish
>white

Anytime friendo. Feel free to copy and paste and post at a later time.

Preach

1964-1970 was also when Western European nations began opening their borders to the Third World as well

If i could go back in time and stop this bill from passing i would, even if it means my chances of being here in the USA would be reduced to almost nothing.

t. Albanian

LBJ and Ted Kennedy should be remembered in history as some of the most evil men to ever live because they single handedly set our nation on the path for being fucking ruined.

This. Peter King may be a fucking Neocon, but he's my Neocon
>not my direct rep, though; simply the closest Right-Wing rep to me
and I have emailed his office multiple times. Perhaps that may be amped up to a physical visit.

BTW, watch out for a #RepealHartCeller banner or several in DC on I-Day.

>They're not going to just come out and say they want third world immigration for votes and an easily controlled population. We'll have beaten them at their own game. Think about it, it's genius.

Idiotic as fuck. You will never beat liberals at the "moral high ground" because it's just a shitty position of "emotional feeling" devoid of logic to begin with.

If you increase immigration from Europe and try to pin liberals with this "i thought you love immigration!", they will just come back and say "yeah, we do, but you're just a racist bigot that doesn't except ALL immigration! Open the borders to everyone now, nazi!". Then you're double fucked, because Europeans won't flood in as fast as spics and nigs will.

Close the borders, gas the liberals, and call it a day.

Same, and I say this as the son of a literal toilet-cleaner Polack-turned-millionaire-turned thousandaire.

Maybe we could make a new law that weeds out the nigger-tier Poles and the nigger-tier Albanians while working to strengthen both nations.

BTW, are you the guy who keeps posting this thread, or are there multiple?

Also, check out tinyurl /repealhartceller

Bump. Good luck my white American brothers. Deus Vult.

Hell fucking yeah. Are you putting them up?

Thanks ausbro. Deus Vult

Will have to look into this. Thanks for sharing OP, keep it up

Kek's will must be done. Send your high energy

Please politicians, kill this shit.
Return the nation to what it once was, fuck the consequences.

We shall take back our land

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Intern for a Republican New York Congressman here.

Peter King is a cuck but he's well-established, and he's all about legislation-specific movements like this. Good luck getting anything through his office, though — his aides are some of the most detached people around. Very elitist.

Alright, this is going to be a follow-up to .

Like I previously mentioned, I'm an intern at a Republican Congressman's district office in Jew York State.

I'll lay out a few tips if you want this to be heard based on how these offices operate. For some, if not many of you, these will be common sense but I'll lay it out anyways.

1. Let's get a Hart-Celler Act general going to keep this effort going. Daytime Sup Forums could really propel this.
2. Don't just call your local Congressman once about this. Write a letter. Sup Forums needs to get a form letter going and spam that shit with a thousand different names. Quantity is the name of the game here. If you play dirty, do NOT use the same name twice.
3. Check out which House committees and Subcommittees your congressman serves on. If they serve on the Immigration and Border Security House Judiciary Committee, your voice counts more because your Congressman has extra clout.
4. There's a huge drive from Conservative constituents sending in letters urging the Congressmen to end birthright citizenship. If you can tie that into your letter as well, fucking kudos. You give the Hart-Celler Act grievances AND the birthright citizenship grievances legitimacy via numbers simultaneously. Killing two birds with one stone.
4. Don't contact any Congressman outside your district. They can't do shit for you and your letter goes into the trash.
5. If your state has a senate, FUCKING CONTACT THEM. All Sup Forumsacks from, for example, Virginia can contact a state senator about this. No, I'm not talking about the two senators from each state. I'm referring to the senate that states sometimes set up (I know NY has one)
5. But DO contact your Senator about this if they are Republican. In your letter to the Senator, mention you're contacting your Congressman and vice versa.

If anybody has any other questions, I'll stay on for a few minutes.

Yeah, and if I can't make it my bud's driving down to do some flyer/banner work.
Oyy good to know we have one of our men on the inside, even if it's just the mail room.
> Let's get a Hart-Celler Act general going to keep this effort going

Will try if work allows.

> But DO contact your Senator about this if they are Republican
You know what's a shame? Anti-immigration

>If anybody has any other questions, I'll stay on for a few minutes.
Dunno if you're still on, but how do we tailor letters such that it will appeal to the interests of agriculture committee members, healthcare, education, ways and means, etc?

Saving this in a screenshot and will be posting in the next general!!!

I've been posting about the INA of 65 on Sup Forums for years and no one gives a fuck.

Sorry to rain on your parade, OP, but nothing will happen.

bumping this before bed

shadilay

Oh that is too rich you fucking Jew. Too fucking rich.

Yeah, you're right, the white Americans are dumb, and the spics are hard workers that build everything we take for granted.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but you weren't posting when Trump was about to be sworn in as the 45th President, user.

>White percentage of USA in 2016 - 63.0%

After the atrocities we committed it's damn time we give back to minorities.

Look on the bright side burger, you have an absolutely gigantic country with more than enough space to use once the innevitable balkanization comes. You also have an armed population with a large percentage of uncucked people and on top of that you're only dealing with dindu's and tacos for the most part rather than the religion of peace. If anyone in the west has a chance of survival it's you.

You're right, because I was busy posting about it 3 years ago before things got this bad. I had to check, too, and go through the archives. Someone first posted about it in late 2013, but it wasn't until me and a few other anons started posting it more frequently in 2014 that it started to gain any traction. And, realistically speaking, it gained none. People don't care. The majority of the country is fine with us becoming Brazil.

Good luck, though.

So why haven't you moved here yet govna?

have a bump from a fellow mom white. This new America disgusts me and I'd prefer 15-% of the pop being a minority. someone tweet this to those two on top.

what was population of usa in 1965?

this was due to industrialisation

Bump because some faggot that used to talk shit about me and my friends now lives in america, illegally

Fuck you Juan, get back here and rot

kek. I have a Mexican friend that talks shit about the Mexicans that live here. How they act white but aren't respecting their heritage. How do Mexicans that don't cross the border (2/3) feel about them?

Some people have trouble with american born "mexicans" because as yous said, they feel like they're "traitors", most don't care about them.
But the ones that are hated the most are chicanos