White House petition calling for life sentences for the BLM kidnappers

Sign it faggots

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/life-sentence-brittany-herring-and-other-accomplices

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hO9dxjdxCYQ
theroot.com/articles/news/2016/12/white-idaho-high-school-football-player-charged-in-rape-of-black-disabled-teammate-to-avoid-jail-tim
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You gotta remember, it's sad what these people did to that white boy but it doesn't erase millions of years of racism and discrimination

I know it sucks and all, and it was REALLY hard to watch, but life in jail for beating up a tard is excessive.

I may be a beaner but boy oh boy do I hate niggers

Fuck that this is war

I recommend this, because Obama won't do it and that would further demonstrate that he wasn't a President who represented all people.

Do niggers even like niggers?

Fuck you I'm native american and my people were systematically eradicated by the white man and even I want to kill niggers now because this is abhorrent.

Fuck you niggers and nigger lovers. We'll watch you die in the race war.

You think that nigger in chief will do anything? Last time when the petition to label nigger lives don't matter as a domestic terrorist reached it's marks, obummer invited them to the white house as "heros".

Bump this shit

You! Start 5 new threads about JEW HATE right now.

We're being raided by (((pro-race-war shills))). Slide their slide by starting JEW HATE threads to keep focus on the real enemy...who wants to race-mix whites out of existence.

This is personal for me...I've lost 3 cousins to feminist lies, who slutted it up and didn't have babies and are now too old and sad.

Make a JEW HATE thread NOW!!

He's right. We should be the ones apologizing. Can we get an apology petition?

youtube.com/watch?v=hO9dxjdxCYQ
TL;DW version

Damn
It's as if YOU should get the rake

Are you guys stupid? These niggers needs to get some slap on the wrist punishment. That way we can use the story as an example to hold up to recruit others to our cause.

God you guys are reatrds.
If you want to put fuel to the fire you would make a petition for her to be pardoned.

>The act was so grotesque, it was barely watchable.
>Literally slapped him a few times, and cut his forehead a bit

Look, I'm Sup Forums as FUCK, but this really isn't that bad.

Politically motivated attacks upon US citizens is fucking terrorism
Why the fuck are these niggers still alive?

The white of his skull was showing after the guy cut into his head

It's just really TLDW, someone needs to make a short version

theroot.com/articles/news/2016/12/white-idaho-high-school-football-player-charged-in-rape-of-black-disabled-teammate-to-avoid-jail-tim

The retard is still smarter than the apes. What will they do in their entire lifetimes that he won't accomplish in a few weeks?

This, become the jew.

You fucking retards, the executive office isn't the judicial branch. God damnit you're fucking stupid.

kek, this

SHE DINDU NUFFIN
SHE RELEASED HIM
SHE GOOD
HE WAS A RACIST CRACKA ANYWAY

What makes them BLM? Is that what white people call black people they don't like?

Fuck, this story makes me cringe every time.

What makes them BLM? Is that what white people call black people they simply don't like?

>muh 1/64th native hurritage

those dont work even when they reach the 100,000 signatory limit

white house just ignores it

how about we try the "blm is a terrorist organization" one more time?

>signed
Ill sign anything to punish a nigger.

Jesus Christ that ape is a fucking disgrace. Can't wait for America to be set straight again.

Are native Americans some kind of elusive unicorn or something, There's plenty of them shitting up Michigan and Ontario

2017 is going to be a good year for leafs if these past few days show us anything.

Honestly this.

The petition shit never accomplishes anything

Signed. Lynch this nigger.

woah what? that is way off script, brother. change.org is an important social tool!

I don't understand how this nigress is not killed ny a silent assassin

Really. Why not purge these people?

Dont ANY of you feel like you need more in life? One of you don't have a family and future.

I don't get how vigilantism hasnt yet taken off.

I would 100 percent kill ANYONE involved in a torture or ANY pursposful hurting of my children.

It never happens?! Why?!??!,!?!,!,,!,@,!?!,?!,!

politics takes blood to make stuff done

the idea that a mouseclick can effect real life change is hilarious

Dear red skin

We do love you and honestly are sorry.

But like you get, we move one together as one

I got u brother

merchant is right,BLM gets taken seriously because they smash up the town and shoot cops

we just roll over and accept shit

based leaf

Jew totally gets it.

You fag pols hate jews but admit israel is amazingly strong ans determined unlike 70 percent of us

the nigger enemy is the threat, feathers can have politics with, you can't have politics with fucking niggers.

Say...
You guys got any of those blankets we gave you back in the day handy?
We could use those.

This is liberal-tier, sorry. You don't sentence people, or make policy, by online petition.

It's like women.
Women hate women but like other women just enough to realize that what they do for other women benefits them personally.

Kids on Sup Forums have a hard time realizing that people other than stormweenies post here.

> I.d.
We haven't forgotten about you or your gloves.

There's plenty of them if you look for them. Didnt we just witness the little rock shit? The thing with natives bitching () is that USA was a noble conqueror. First of natives didnt like eachother and conquered eachother as well, some tribes more bloodthirsty than others. And some tribes like the iriqouis were granted very special status until they betrayed the USA and sided with the british in 1812. Natives still have monoethnic lands that are sovereign to them, they speak their languages freely and worship whomever. And there are hundreds of tribes. Try asking an aztec how they feel (protip they dont exist anymore due to being raped out of existence into half brown mexicans)

The trail of tears is kind of fucked up and unjustifiable, andrew jackson wanted them removed from dixie

pretty sure they've already got guidelines for sentences. Don't worry, these types of pieces of shit don't get off easy, they'll have all the charges piled up. 7 separate counts of different crimes.

>leaf proxy

yes it does. niggers have had their time as victims and they've done nothing to elevate themselves.

the time for coddling these fuckers is over. tough love/reality, is all that's left.

they're not subhuman, just victims of a toxic ideology. it's time to put away the kid gloves.

I know I am preaching to the choir, but if this was the other way around there would be an international outcry.
Fucking kikes.

I live in the middle of siberia and I hate niggers. Never met one but I know enough to hate them. Its like this you dont have to taste shit to know it tastes bad, same with nigs, same color and smell.

In short
Kill her and friends.

Now

Thanks

BLM? Did I miss something?

Vigilantism is too hard. A piece of shit murderer is just going to go out and random people. If they had the ambition to research shit and track them down they would actually have a productive life and wouldn't have to go do it.

Bingo!

They are worse even when you meet them.

I mean ghetto niggers.

There are enlightened black humans

Fellow injun here, I stand by this as well. Fuck those uppity niggers. Cant wait to see them get a nice bitchslap.

Random people?
Like that faggot roof?
Fuck him.
People that hurt innocents.
Reaearch and become a hero.
Race doesn't matter

no such thing.

they're gonna go around bragging about how they beat up a tard and got away with it.

>life sentence
That means that they will get out in ten years because of "good behavior". The punishment should be summary execution. They posted incriminating evidence themselves, there is no need for a trial.

Us cumskins truly feel for natives.
We know.

Tbh the judge is an idiot. Premeditated rape with a coat hanger?

So ive heard.
I disagree tho.
In my 45 years ive learned nothing is writren in stone

it's horrific for normies m8

Did you read what I said? No one who's going to go out and murder people is going to be ambitious enough to "become a hero". You're talking about the dregs of society, people who want to commit suicide.

Euros crossed into the Americas before the Asiatics did.
Euros are actually the closest to natives the Americas ever had.

don't care what you think.

you won't get enough signatures

2017 is for race war

Don't insult Jackson, boy.

It's not a federal crime. The federal government has no say in the sentencing.

In short you shouldn't be convincing psychopath retards to go kill people because it'll never be a noble thing.

>they want racism to stop
>they want "equality"
>proceeds to kidnap someone and torture them
ok

I celebrate wonded knee annually.

Also don't forget the other millions, go...guys. To be precise, I'm talking about 6 millions.

>life sentences
>pay for the state to coddle them for life

I didn't. Im sure he had his reasons, but on face value it seems morally unjustifiable

also

>started the democrat party

Take that as an insult as well if you want

Ive been here for many years.
There are plenty 'dregs' here brother

Well the problem with that is her legal last name is Covington, not herring

This is stupid you are blowing this out of proportion and make this look silly which is probably what you want.

Cool stormie

Same here

Nah we tried diplomacy if the WH doesn't respond it's time to kill.

This.

Based native.

fuck injuns

Oh look, its that guy...

>that post
>leaf
2017 is looking to be a great year already.

The Democratic party is a perverted husk not even resembling what it once was.
I am related to Calhoun and my family has been democrats ever since. It's been very hard explaining to them that the party has changed. I don't know why they refuse to see the truth that the party no longer represents their best interests. Blue Dog Democrats are some of the most stubborn people you will ever meet.

KILL ALL THE NIGGERS NOW

>life sentence
>not death sentence

???

Sure why not?
They will become known. For what? Acts of violence through vigilance which society will revere unlike crimes against the innocent.
These people are guilty and the scum of the earth.
This sends a message that you fuck with ours, we will kill yours.

I understand we are a nation of laws.... but sometimes it sure as fuck is justified.
Ans it is ok

You know you fucked up when you managed to anger a leaf.
Do they have nukes?

> petition

yea they are going to sentence people based on petitions. Do you have any idea that if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight?

Sometimes I think you WANT to fail

give them a death sentence.