THE RACE WAR IS A JEWISH PLOT FOR OBAMA MARTIAL LAW AND WE ARE BEING INVADED

The people here advocating for and actively planning a race war are doing the work of (((them))) to start a martial law and a third term of Obama 15 days before Trump's inauguration.

We are being raided by TRS shills and r/politics because they are the ones who want the race war and 8 more years of Obama.

Remember to sage all threads advocating this

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>da joos
never change Sup Forums

bump.

YOU. Start 4 JEW HATE threads now nigger.

Slide the fucking shills.

You can have up to 5 threads going at 1 time.

redpill yourself.

most of the legends are true.

That's not the point you fucking leaf. It's lefty cucks and stormfaggots like you who are escalating this because they want Obama in office for 8 more years and America to burn in flames before Trump can take office.

>THE RACE WAR IS A JEWISH PLOT

It's just a bunch of edgy teens spouting memes son, there will be no race war.

There are literally people on here planning it and one user actually said he's going to singlehandedly kill innocent blacks tomorrow.

No I am not a black apologist, I want the safety and security of ALL Americans. And (((they))) are trying to make the opposite happen.

>one user actually said he's going to singlehandedly kill innocent blacks tomorrow.

You should stop believing everything you read here, that's not gonna happen.

obviously but Sup Forums is full of retarded newfags now who think jews are the goodguys now because trump supports israel.

we need a new 24/7 thread on the threat of the jews to help inform newfags.

Join us today for the gayest most redpilled chat:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

He speaks truth

No I wanted the race war to be against the Jews. Not like this.

>t. scared nigger
Just like how Trump won't be president, right? Kek wills a race war.

I wouldn't not disregard it, faggot. Some serious shit is about to go down before Trump gets in office. (((They))) are on last-ditch attempts to not put him in office and I think the attack in Chicago was an inside job by (((them))) to start an all out race war and keep Obama in office for 8 more years.

I'm serious btw. Legitimately concerned about the kikes behind all of this.

Except if you start the race war tomorrow he won't ever be President because Obama will declare Martial Law. But you're one of (((them))) anyways.

It's true, lads.

Beware flase flags

wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/

Agreed

They seem to think the whole Nazi hitler think is just a fad

>Obama will declare Martial Law
If we start the race war, he would be first to die.

We are in the same position trump was in.

Our only chance of losing is by beating ourselves, we won the infowar.

a race war isn't going to happen in 16 days you paranoid nigger

>There are literally people on here planning it and one user actually said he's going to singlehandedly kill innocent blacks tomorrow.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>The people here advocating for and actively planning a race war are doing the work of (((them)))

Yeah, but the response on Sup Forums is "sign the petition," "get armed and watch your back", "spread this to the normies." The blowback is already spectacular.

Normies and manlets, people of croatian, irish, serbian, italian, etc. descent, shitposters and youtube celebrities.

We can argue and decide who is "white" and who isn't later. Leftists and Soros' hired terrorists have made an enemy of every sane person with sufficiently pale skin.

>shill thread full of shills arguing with other shills
sage

I agree. Richard Spencer is a COINTELPRO plant

More divide and conquer propaganda being spammed on Sup Forums. The elites want us fighting against each other so we don't rally against them for causing the coming economic collapse.

I find it funny that they think we aren't just waiting for Trump to be in office. This isn't a risk we are taking.

Yeah, you want America to collapse economically because MUH RACE WAR and then you know what? Bye Sup Forums! Bye everything! It's all what (((you))) and (((TRS))) want and you are likely being set up by Jews to do what you want because they believe in destruction and collapse of civilization.

I hope an actual nigger kills you first.

Pizzagate is the key to the redpill never let hit slide
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
Whiteout mainstream media exposing it normies are never gonna know

You are pathetic to such a level that it's hilarious. If we got rid of niggers America would have the biggest budget surplus you've ever seen.

Then I dare you to start it tomorrow yourself. No, no, no, actually do it, what you got faggot?

Are you actually retarded?
Read:
No fucking martial law for you you kike nigger faggot.

Yeah guys, at least wait until Trump is actually President. We can't have martial law.

why would Obama declare martial law because nigger were torturing whites? He'd like that hahah

No you retard, I meant wait until Trump is inaugurated before starting the race war.

I don't think anybody takes this seriously, yet. But your take on this situation makes perfect sense. Now there should be some (((white))) patsies that do some bad stuff to some ningos. Then the ningos chimp out bad. And then maybe reaction from some whites. Watch out for "white supremacists" retaliating.

Uhm, the skinny white taped buy, how do we actually know he's been Trump supporter? It would do much good to find out the whole thing was a setup and he's some nasty fag marxist, eh?

Your the fool. In the past, many wack jobs have posted made final posts before the kill. Their are plenty of killers on this board, do not let the anime fool you.

>ITT leftists blame niggers being niggers on da joos

no, what he says is that this white boy and the black oppressors are cia stooges