Realistically how many of the US's problems would be solved if we got rid of the niggers?

Realistically how many of the US's problems would be solved if we got rid of the niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They would only be solved for a generation until jews import more

furries would roam the streets

None. Actually none. Think about it.

The White man seeks to get rid of all races besides the white man.

He is as a disease, destroying the body.

Eventually, when there is nothing left to destroy, the body dies.

White man will turn on white man, and our problems will be worse.

Getting rid of every race and acting as a disease in this manner solves nothing.

crime rate would plummet

education would sky rocket

health care cost would plummet

A few. You need to kill the Jews to really fix anything, though.

It would be more fun than anything.

>Realistically how many of the US's problems would be solved if we got rid of the niggers?

None, because you'd still be Israel's bitch.

jews are niggers

Underrated

Niggers aren't the body of America, they're a bunch of spear-chuckers who can't even walk straight. Nice try.

About 40 million

>reddit spacing
>garbage
So deep. Fuck off to your ghetto, negro

Hans speaks truth. At least with the nigs gone white guys could finally compete.

remove all animals just to have them replaced with autistic people pretending to be animals?
seems better to me since furries ain't 50% of US crime rate and don't start race wars

most.

I am making the point that the white man will inevitably turn on himself. Because we hate all other races. The funny thing is that you refuse to accept this despite the fact that yours truly is in fact white and you are calling me a nigger.

White men cannot exist in peace because how much we hate other cultures (not that sandniggers etc are any better)

52% of the violent crime

This is one of the worst posts I've ever seen

They commit 50% of homicides.
They make up over 50% of all gang members.
They have an unemployment rate of 9.5%, whereas whites have an unemployment rate of 4.5%.
They commit 32.5% of all forcible rape.
They commit 54% of all robbery.
They commit 34% of all aggravated assault.
They commit 30% of burglary crimes.
They commit 39% of all violent crime.
They commit 42% of all crimes related to prostitution.
They are responsible for bringing the average IQ of USA down by over 7 points.
They are responsible for bringing the average SAT scores down by over 100 points.
They are responsible for 67% of all HIV/AIDS cases.
They are responsible for 69% of all Gonorrhoea cases.
They are responsible for 50% of all Chlamydia cases.
They are responsible for 58% of all Syphilis cases.
They are responsible for 40% of US serial killers.
They are responsible for bringing down the average income of America by $20,000.
40% of all Welfare recipients are black.
57% of all homeless people are black.

Blacks make up just 14% of USA's population.

alot hitler is right

Whites are the problem. Jim Crow, serial killers, slavery, endless warfare. White people are literal cancer on planet earth.

They're 52% of homicides, but a little bit below 50% in violent crime. The distinction is important because if your statistics aren't perfect then the leftists will just ignore you.

>They have an unemployment rate of 9.5%, whereas whites have an
I'm honestly surprised it's that low.

Yes.. Not yet at least

the USA would be heaven on earth if we didn't have to appease niggers and other foreign rabble

imagine not having to hear anyone complain about imaginary problems like racism, sexism, etc.

America would be exponentially safer. We'd still have to tend to the spics though, so it wouldn't be entirely safe.

If all niggers were eliminated, the few jobs that they have would be freed up for people who actually want to contribute to society.

dude sharing those statistics is racist

few and you'd be killing some really good people. the biggest problems would still be there and would still get worse. the only real problems you'd solve would be those which are ubiquitous across the lower 20-40% of the population. genocide is not a good option unless you are a nazi and you better have really good metrics before implementing a new final solution.

Jokes aside, some of them recognise themselves as par as transgender people
I miss the times when they would have been pun in an asylum

DAY OF ROPE