He Warned Us

I have been doing alot of research into his story and rise to power. Through his speeches you can see his passion for his people. The same passion of speech today is criticized for being to similar to his. I no longer believe what I was taught in (((school))) and the narrative that they were just evil led by the antichrist.

His words were a threat to the organizations of the world and because of that history has painted them as demons.

With Mein Kampf becoming a bestseller in Germany I have to wonder if the legacy he left behind is starting to rise again.

Did he know the truth and tried to warn us all? Was it too soon for him to come into existence?

Hitler's Warning: youtu.be/kzIRG525l6s

Hitler's speeches with accurate subtitles instead of the heavily edited ones: youtu.be/AnpTWKKWQ1o

Get your proxies ready Euros because this is things they don't want you to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg
youtu.be/IPGPsgDTW6k
youtube.com/watch?v=vjvL2UbED3Q&index=24&list=FLtH0dTZd61imyy1UbKku-gA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was born too soon. If the world could have waited to produce him until today with mass communication he would have been victorious. The only reason the kikes went into overdrive after WWII is because they were given a free pass because of the 6 gorillion.

He was one hell of a speaker. I have many times put his quotes on other people's images and gotten liberals on campus to agree that the words spoke to them. But as soon as I say it was Hitler they deny it and say they hear MLK or JFK say it.

It's weird that no matter how much I learned about Hitler or WWII absolutely NOBODY could tell me why Hitler hated Jews. I'd even heard he wanted to fuck his mom and something or other and she was part Jewish which made him resentful. All sorts of weird shit and the answer was so simple.

God damn intentional Jew banks simply couldn't allow for his country to be independent and wealthy.

We always saw Holocaust footage, never read Mein Kampf though, they never played his speeches and asked us to research. Seeing how Trump is never given a fair shake and has a similar fuck the bank attitude, then learning about Jackson, the greenback, exec order 11110 and the subsequent assassinations, things really start to click.

Hah.

It's bizzare how his reasoning back then mirrors EXACTLY what is happening right now. Basically Hitler investigated who was pushing all this communist propaganda into his country and discovered that the media was almost exclusively controlled by Jews, as were the banks, and they were using these positions of power to control the masses and push their agenda to weaken Germany and enrich themselves

Hmmm, sounds familiar?

Didn't mean to reply with hah. I didn't learn this until out of school. I was under the impression, though a mad man, he flipped his shit because the Jews were fucking Germany for their financial gain.

I want a Fourth Reich, and so does KEK.

It is scary how well it mirrors today's situation and how it came to be.

Bumping for interest.

Make no mistake, it is the same situation.
International still Kikery dominates and jewish communism has been kept alive all these years under a different name.
The West remains threatened by the eternal Jew and our children's futures will not be safe until we purge them.
This Jewish cloud has lingered over humanity for millenia, these parasites have survived longer than the Ancient Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks.
Jews are fundamentally anti-human. Civilisations of wonder and awe have been bled dry and ground to dust lost to time as a result of the Jewish scourge.
The more I learn, the more I believe the Jews to be physical embodiment of evil.
They can't keep getting away with it.

>The most precious possession you have in this world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith

It pisses me off how the Jews have put in so much effort to sully the image of such a good man.
His only crime was loving his countrymen.

research requires reading books you fucking sperg. Watching YouTube videos and reading wiki are not research you stupid nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs&spfreload=10

Fuck off faggot.

Pol is a free market capitalist board. NatSoc go back to Sup Forums you little edgelords. Sorry you can't make it in a merit based system.

>The struggle against marxism has for the first time evolved into a united struggle. For the first time, I allow myself as an unknown man to start a war and not to rest until this plague has been removed from the German way of life

>We don't have their colonies. We don't have the opportunities of international world connections which these states and people's possess. Our reich, which is so crammed and which has so few of the necessities for life, needs to be carefully and thoughtfully cultivated and managed. We cannot succeed without planning

I believe we are already full underway the next happening such as the one he led. Let me explain how...
We as a society, internationally, do not support the pseudo science of Eugenics. It is bogus. Let's be real. Innocent jews are not the problem. Their leaders and their bankers and their puppetmasters ARE however.

The idea of sterilization and eugenics has been debunked as we have moved forward as an inteligent species that is tolerant of others. What we are NOT tolerant of however, is corruption, and the common man such as you and me being thrown under the bus.

We are seeing another societal thinking revolution such as Hitler's except this time, it's done right, and textbooks wont be able to frame us for genocide this time. The MSM tries and they look horrible.
Russians?
James Comey?
Give me a break. Nothing can stop this.

If the school system is kiked how well do you think you can find further research material. Anyone who studies the field and attempts to cover from the German perspective is discredited by editors from publishing their works. The only way to possibly research is to examine footage and documentation from Germany during the period which also in itself is difficult. The other way is to compile testimony from people living in Germany during the time period which is also starting to become difficult. Within 100 years of information suppression the entire German people during that time will be 100% considered completely evil without any way of possibly refuting it.

>all the political parties are the same

reminder that to truly change things we will have to rise up

I am a young college student and have just recently begun realizing how correct Adolf Hitler was. It is truly sad that we defeated the wrong enemy

>says large organizations don't want peace because they profit off of it and want to install their own system to profit after the fact

Hmm. Sounds like Iraq, and Afganistan, and Kuwait, and Korea, and Iran, and Syria, and Egypt.

Hmm. Seems like one race is being destroyed on purpose and someone was waking up to it.

He saw the beginning and tried to stop it before it even began.

>capitalistic economy ripe with nepotism. >merit based
Choose one faggot

bump

What's the Jew's overall endgame?

He was born just in time. As the lies wash away he'll stand gleaming and the jews will be exposed for what they really are. Vermin that work to demoralize peoples, and set them against each other so they may dominate.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA

Agreed. Very well spoken.

I think the real reason Hitler lost was because his Volkish memes contained negative imagery.

> struggle and fight
y u no win and have peace?

> never slacken
im thinkin bout slackin now

> never tire
im le tired now

> never lose courage
russians reeeeeeeeee

> never lose faith
thinkin bout losing faith

Should have been:
> we kill our enemies before they kill us!
> we master our labor as we master the world.

tl;dr: Hitler failed because his memes were shit. and we have corrected this error.

>we
Judging from your post, the only value you have is being an obnoxious derivative. Sucking on the fruits of those more clever than yourself.

Was just looking for this

youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg

Things could've been so different, saddest is how far Germany has fallen

There were multiple times in my pre-red pill life where I considered the historical reality of Nazi Germany and many things clearly didn't make sense, but there is so much social pressure to not understand things from their point of view that nobody ever could understand things from their point of view. Literally 100% of the information and facts you receive about that period are from their enemies (us) so their existence is only useful to propound various liberal lessons about not scapegoating minorities or don't be mean to gays or never have a purpose or passionate existence to your life. I never actually makes sense from the Germans point of view because it's not supposed to make sense, they're supposed to be evil monsters and you're not supposed to question it.

There are just simply clues left around the disorganized chaos of the human mind, and it takes Sup Forums to come in like a lightning strike and correlate all of those facts into a coherent whole. Why is it anti-semitic to point out that Jews run the media and financial world? Why are people arrested for asking questions about the Holocaust? Why do Jews look visibly different and stranger than regular people? Why is my town being imported with muslims? Why are my daughters being raped? Why am I becoming a minority in my homeland? Why does everything suck now? Why is popular culture irredeemably degenerate and materialist? All these questions and more can be answered with the red pill.

Well it can be done. Expose yourselves. Let all your social media know that you want to talk about race. About genetics. About history. Expose taboo for what it is.

This is how we gather the folk. We expose their hypocrisy. We expose the faithless, the forgotten. We show them what the other really thinks of them.

Then we say we can live with the other, but first we love ourselves, always first.

The other can live amongst ourselves as they do now but now we segregate ourselves, like they did to themselves. Now we invade their neighborhoods and gentrify them. We bring wealth to their communities as long as they bend their knee.

We need to do this, for our civilization and the people in our realm.

We really need two flags for Canada, one for the great Canadians, and one for the eternal leaf

>we have moved forward as an inteligent species that is tolerant of others
>We are seeing another societal thinking revolution such as Hitler's except this time, it's done right, and textbooks wont be able to frame us for genocide this time.

what did he mean by this?

thats actually something hitler did not like about germanys world war 1 propaganda. it was too positive all the time and made the brits out to look like push overs which was not reality and was suppose to be jarring/disheartening for fresh germans on the line.

Thank you, and in time they will have hero's that do not scream freedom from oppression, they will have leaders that scream hail victory.

>what did he mean by this?
Probably referring to how thorough everything is documented now that the information age has taken off. We'll be able to relive the fall of civilization like never before.

Have another
youtu.be/IPGPsgDTW6k

Victory bump

Dieses Video ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar.

Nothing to see here, Hans. Go to wörk.

Apparently Goebbels had a strong influence on his thinking in this regard

Happy to see everyday more people find out :D

really makes me think

you already have a new hitler today though
though a more soft-core version of it

If you have the balls, watch this.....

youtube.com/watch?v=vjvL2UbED3Q&index=24&list=FLtH0dTZd61imyy1UbKku-gA

the first video u posted is fucking great, everyone must see it

>I have to wonder if the legacy he left behind is starting to rise again.
It's not really his legacy or anything specific to him, that's why it will rise again

It's self determination, it's what furled the reconquesta, the French Revolution, the Haitian revolution, the American civil war, the Irish to leave Britain.

It's no specific to the nazis and the more you fight it, the harder you try to surpress it the harder it will inevitably bite back

/wsg/ here
I order you to watch these webms!

You're fucking retarded.
The time for positive imagery is after you've made ground,not at the outset of a bloody war
You can't have the lads at the front losing their determination,nor underestimating the enemy,or they don't come home.
Fucking disinfo peasant

This
Hitler started out bluepilled. He had no issues with jews. You could even call him a college leftist, living in a city surrounded by minorities and the "weird" part of left society, which he saw as artistic.

But as he got into politics and started asking questions about inequality in society and what was responsible for it, he noticed the media was creating a particular narrative. On investigation he found everyone pushing perverse or communist ideals were always linked with jews. Then he started noticing their influence everywhere and how they work against the German people for their self-preservation and benefit.

Exactly like they do today. Weimar Republic Germany is AMAZINGLY similar to today's situation in the west. I have no doubt there is a liberal college student out there somewhere who is becoming the new Hitler right now.

True, but jews also had high positions in WW1 and their backstabbing was one of the main reasons for our loss and they just took over afterwards