Is their anything more cucked than a woman in charge of the military

How could we have let this happen?
This is a Sweden-tier subversion of Australian cultural values.
She negotiated our $50billion submarine buy from the French which will happen in Adelaide. Why can't we have a native submarine program? We have all the uranium.
Any ADF fags to chip in?

>Why can't we have a native submarine program?

The minister was likely taken on very expensive, fancy outings with plenty of nice things to take home.

Something more cucked is a wife's unfaithfulness

We have a vagina in the same position too.
She's going to build kindergardens at bases and buy TV's for rooms, while our aircrafts are in a terrible state.
Putin is laughing his ass off probably

LMAO at them still using a photo from before she depression-ate her way into morbid obesity

I think that in a "real war" these kinds of ministers would get told to fuck off by generals and they'd take over themselves.

Or the minister isn't even there because the capital was hit by a strike.

This.

It's a symptom of peace time prosperity.

Almost quad get

Her lack of top lip actually hurts to look at

no men left after the great emu wars

It gets worse, Turdball made this faggot equal Defence Minister to shovel all the submarine money down Adelaide's arsehole for votes.

Underappreciated.

>Sucks your dick while staring lovingly into your eyes

>tfw our defense minister could beat up your defense minister

>make our own submarine program

Not that easy and it would cost even more money for us to develop our own submarines seeing that we have zero technology and no one would share it with us without making us pay a truckload.

But if you beat our defense minister, we win.

Why the fuck we don't research nuclear is news to me.

The range we require is tremendous.

>MUH NUCLEAR

Fuck off Greens, we could also use nuclear power domestically but because you're scared of science, fuck that.

that sounds accurate are australians known for their engineering i no you guys get saggy eyebrows and your country is like a giant suburb of peace

and a bull dyke at that.. way to go

Because we applauded a jew into the Prime Ministership and then re-elected him

>tfw Arthur Calwell never became PM and saved Australia

Damn that's actually pretty fucking embarrassing if that's your military leader

Wait a minute, you mean being a first world country and being not shit costs money!?

FUCK THAT! Lets keeps Australia shit and third world forver! It's cheaper that way.

t. liberal party economic strategist

saved, fucking hilarious

>liberal party economic strategist

laughed
don't forget to get a good job that pays good money

>shit and thirdworld

Funny I seem to remember that's how Australia was before NeoLiberalism.

Improve the roads? That's not economically feasable right now.

Invest in industry to put our huge supply of natural resources to use? That's not economically feasable right now.

Halt immigration until the job market is running at a surplus and actually requires it? That's not economically feasable right now.

Invest in education and subsidize training Australian's in areas of skill shortages instead of hiring shitty third world foreigners for a pittance? That's not economically feasable right now.

Sell all our shit to China for very short term gain? Fucking sign me right the fuck up cunt!

Stop praising this larping retard.

Tony Abbot is a left wing scumbag who loves nothing more than immigrant penis in his bum.

>import millions upon millions of shitskin immigrants via the planes with the 457 visa program
>stop literally 100+ random's coming in by boat every year purely as a media stunt publicity to take the focus away from all your plane people arrivals
>pretend to be anti immigration due to your boat meme issue to get support from right wingers

I saw the other day that our population has gone up to 24 million. Twenty Fucking Four Million. Where are these cunts coming from. We were 20 million just a few years ago when I was in high school. 4 fucking million people since 2010 what the fuck is going on. 4 million per 6 7 years. In 35 years literally half the population will be a chink at this rate. There will be over 20 million of these shitskins.

Fuck Tone that stupid lefty shitcunt. Fuck him and his army of online shills.

You'll have to go back further than that.
Back to 1788.

Also, Neoliberalism has mutated into this disgusting mess from what it was before. Once big business realized you can import workers (and politicians realized, voters) it's started going downhill so a new model will need to be made somewhere down the line.

Also this.

even the emus laugh at us

I don't know how they gained such a foothold. here in the US anti-nukes generally get laughed at by every environmental scientist ever.

Same way these slime nearly always gain a foothold, lack of serious opposition to them.

Australian women are the fucking worst.

I encountered a few in China with the short hair and the knitted little cap, pierced nose and she looked as though she wanted gauges in her ears but she wasn't really sure if that'd be sending the right message and if she wanted to commit to make her ear lobes stretched out like that.

Anyway it devolved into a bunch of shit about how you guys have detained a bunch of refugees in New Guinea for ten years and haven't processed them to either stay or go.

Oh and why don't you yanks do guns the way we Aussies do? We can have guns, they just have to stay at the range.

In the end I don't really know how you can deal with women like that they're borderline unbearable to talk to. White SJWs.

At last someone else knows our pain. Australian women area nightmare. I just stay away from them now.

I already lost my virginity, I have no further reason to associate with aussie slags anymore. I fucking hate the gun grabbing retards who have a major foothold in this nation and most of them are fucking women.

There were some hotties in Sydney though you should move there.

I forgot white women were capable of looking good and not obese before I visited Australia.

But jesus your labor Melbourne girls are fucking horrendous.

literally the ONLY reason i am still a virgin haha :')

I was literally in Sydney CBD yesterday mate it was a nightmare there were chinks and various other shitskins eveywhere. That meme of "step off bus in CBD > teleported to mainland china" is fucking real. I even encounted trannies and faggots. I fucking hate being in Sydney.

I saw a few hotties here and there, but most girls were just vapid trash looking hipster sluts.

The thing is, even if their face or body looks attractive, ones they speak your dick is fucking dead because of the accent coming out of her mouth.

I've always wondered why don't we put actual military personnel (or retired) in this position?
It just can't be MUH DIVERSITY, or MUH FEMINISMS

You shouldn't be surprised honestly. Trying to find a redpilled girl from here is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. The Jew's influence is very strong here. There are probably a few here and there but like us they're probably staying under the radar.

Melbourne ain't any better m80. I'm kinda glad I don't live there though.

Chinese are good wives if you can bag one, most of them are probably a step up.

I stayed in kings cross and it was alright there was an obviously middle eastern guy who claimed he was Mexican who crashed into our hostel and started hitting on a black girl before getting kicked out. He was pretty fucked.

But in that area I saw some of the hottest white girls I seen hanging out with some shlubby looking white dudes. White Australian males can punch way above their weight out there.

Their personalities may have been shit but to be honest if they don't look like they're from Melbourne and stitch their own clothes together that's good enough for me I don't care if a proper lady is somewhat left as long as it doesn't look like it's her defining lifestyle.

Visit America and you will be depressed by the obesity out here.

>TFW politicians let millions on shitskins into your country and thrown you in prison if you complain about it

Counties with female military leaders are all under the umbrella of protection from the United States. Such countries devolve into larp tier militaries because they know they will never be required to actually defend themselves. The solution is to stop hiding under America's skirt. But that will cost you lots of money. And it will cost you in trade as US finance interests pu ish you for growing a backbone. In the long run though, you'll be independent and have reason to be proud of who you are. Ultimately that is priceless.

>I've always wondered why don't we put actual military personnel (or retired) in this position?

I wondered that too until I looked it up a few months back. It's part of some cucked shit idea put in place by terrified politicians afraid of military coups. Some idea that the military needs to be subservient to the civilian government. Ex military are banned from government positions like that for a certain period of time. I can't remember the amount but they have to wait a certain number of years before they can be considered for minister of defense.

Same shit happened in USA and it's why they had no famous generals since WW2. Good think Trump is changing that with appointing ex generals to his cabinet like Mattis. A strong military leadership and military mixing with politics is ultimately a good thing. Keeps it from being cucked.

I honestly don't find many Australian women even attractive. I am just so fucking turned off by their personalities and can't even get a semi to them anymore even if they are mildly pretty. Only the really super hot ones can still do that.

>Why can't we have a native submarine program? We have all the uranium.

Are you taking the piss?
We couldnt even build a fucking canoe. Honestly our advanced manufacturing is terrible. Even if we attempted to do it it would take us decades and decades to produce something.

There is.

A nigger as a president for 8 years.

Start lifting and get your testorone up breh

There are 29 Cabinet Departments at the moment, including meme positions like 'Minister of Sport' and 'Defence Industry' (even though we import most of our military stuff)

You only need about 10 to run a Federal Government, this is bonkers

>costs money

Welp we're fucked. We're gonna be under your skirt until we die. Liberal governments on allergic to spending money and labour are allergic to wise decisions.

Our government either spends not a fucking cent and is just save save save. Or blows the whole budget on only the most useless shit imaginable like bus t ways and free laptops for students.

I don't know why liberals even bother saving when they know labors just gonna blow it on the dumbest shit next time they are in. Least they could do is invest in something good for once and leave labor with nothing next time they get in power.

I wish we could get someone middle ground and do stuff like said or put some fucking money into defense and start relying on ourselves more and be an actual independent nation for once.