I have a fetish for hot black girls who

I have a fetish for hot girls or more specifically hot black girls who voted for trump. Does anyone else have any more hot trump chicks

Bestiality is illegal.

Ha, I saw this profile on twitter to.

>bestiality
>best
Yes, hot black trump girls are the best.

If they gave dogs the right to vote and they somehow managed to vote Trump, would you lust after them too?

They smell terrible and sweat like crazy.
Without aircon that upper lip turn white

get aids, you degenerate oil drilling piece of garbage

No. I fucked a half black chick once. Didn't find it that hot. Went back to white women.

>never got that hot coffee

>I have a fetish for hot black girls

You naughty Goy. You should race mix with them, Goy

they're like rare game

I have a fetiche for vaginas in general

reminder to not reply to shill threads

Fag

Only 4% of black women voted for Trump, it's a lost cause.

The only solution is to depoliticize and disencourage them to reduce the voting numbers.

why not?

sage goes in all fields

this is a winner

time to hijack this thread

Did Serena vote for Trump?

Page one!!

Lol they're everywhere and not hard...
Fucking a Somali is literally the equivalent to laying with a shaved dog

Love me some black women too. The really smart, ambitious ones make my dick diamonds. Sadly most of the black women around me have a huge chip on their shoulders.

.....well kek

Anyone have the picture of the dark qt with the snek flag?

>Somali
just one of the many exotic flavours available

the world is a smorgasbord for your dick, why would you deny one of your most basic urges?

Fuck. Married, children, and yet still that fucking hot.

These niggas are hot

I don't get it.

its the parents, entirely cultural not ethnical
also, they're not 'uncle toms', that phrase has fucked the blacks in America more than any other word

sheboons are fucking disgusting

is that sweetpotatertot on the right? i've got such a hardon for that girl. wish she didn't delete her twitter.

Omarosa was smokin' tonight on Kelly File.

>its the parents, entirely cultural not ethnical

I know, I know. This black girl I used to date was so fucking perfect, and it was 100% from having a put-together hardworking family.

And yet every white girl I've met sleeps around, is tatted up, has a bunch of piercings, smokes pot...

A lot of the black girls I've met don't even swear.

>every white girl I've met sleeps around, is tatted up, has a bunch of piercings, smokes pot...

This is pretty much the average Western woman.

Ya she has a new one. I found it but i lost it again. Im trying to find it now

Her new twitter handle is the same as the old with the number 2 at the end

most of the African people I know are fervent Christians
they have some weird (to me) characteristics like, smoking a cigarette/having a beer is the same as shooting up heroin.
I like it. Strong family setups and community, I think we can gain some things from them (and other cultures) as well as help them embrace certain things from ours.
I get the US is very different but its good to hear that not all blacks are fucked like what I see most of the time on the net

Well, if it's a choice between a foreigner from a culture I don't care about... and one of my own countrymen... I'll take the black woman who has respect for her body and her mind.

The clean blacks in the US tend to be churchgoing evangelicals. It's not to my taste, but I can respect it enough to deal. The girl I used to date still sang in her church's choir.

But unlike white bible-banging types, these girls will go on dates, will dress pretty and wear makeup, are okay with displays of affection... and they're not all bony and haggard.

American blacks also have some weird cultural things. Like they seem to buy into mysticism and fantastical things a lot more easily than whites—though not nearly to the extent that hispanics do. Like they tend to be superstitious, despite being pretty religious.

show them a magic trick and they say stuff like " NAW MAN, AWW HELL NAW" while running around in circles.

REPORT OFF TOPIC AND B-TIER THREADS.

READ THE STICKY

DO YOR PART

DONT LET THE JEWS TURN THIS BOARD INTO Sup Forums

one chick I know 100% believes in voodoo but attributes it to the devil and demons possessing people
I cant help but laugh and she's ok with me doing so

its funny coz 'voodoo' is basically their traditional religious practices

why?
so we can get back to pepe and german architecture threads?

>fetish for black girls

Those two nigger bitches arent real. Nothing more than propaganda to get niggers to vote Trump. Not sure why its still active.

I'll admit that some black girls can be hot.

Hotness doesn't account for everything I am looking for in a girl, but I'll know it when I see it.

Why not just shave a chimp?

>he thinks Sup Forums is a WN safe space.

oh my....