Memes aside, do you think the #BLMkidnapping will start the race war?

Memes aside, do you think the #BLMkidnapping will start the race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8
heavy.com/news/2017/01/brittany-herring-chicago-facebook-live-video-kidnapping-torture-photos-arrested-trump/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/-ing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my d u b s confirm, nothing will happen

It'll be buried in 24hrs

I would love to kill whitey.

Shootings are much worse and happen every day
I do not think so

doubt, america is way cucked right now for that, if a white stand up, two white turn it down, so no

We haven't been buying all these guns and ammo for nothing.

If we throw enough fuel onto the fire.

Meme it hard enough for retaliation or a copycat.

Probably not unless I get triplets on this post

Start false flagging mockeries of the victim, that should stir the pot.

Also my digits confirms racewar.

yup, this

No, but more people will be buying firearms and getting conceal carry permits.

Your country has 10 cents to fund a war, what the fuck are you going to do?

We'd love to see you try, nigger.

No but the tension is now ramped up. It won't take much for it to spiral out of control and enter into a race war.

Honestly a cleansing needs to happen I don't even care if in 100 years we are remembered as Hitler 2.0 Muslims and Blacks need to learn to respect the law or die, or get the fuck out of the country.

nice try, check this repeating numerals though

FULL STREAM UPLOADED. GET I WHILE HOT.

youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8

Yes.

S-so close

Mine confirm the racewar is at hand

It's such a shame we lost them all in that tragic boating accident. :'(

Denizens of this board either will or will not bring the day of the rope.

I predict that no one else ever will

No

I would give so fucking much to be a part of a nazi empire in uprising. My entire heart yearns for it.

these digits will confirm an upcoming idea war against the left. We will slaughter antifa in the streets!

Stop posting this picture, it's not her

Probably not we are full with nu-males and average guy can't even use a gun
You are basically the only guy from Trinidad posting don't be mad about whiteys it's not our fault that some English guy had nice black side chick in slave days

I know, deep down I yearn for it too. I just want whites to stop being so cucked and go back to being the most feared race for all the right reasons.

I played a game on my computer a long time ago called Championship Manager 3. I fucking loved that game. You get to control soccer teams and shit. Anyway, one of the finest players I ever recruited was some dude named Peter Prospar, from Trinidad and Tobago. He was an anomaly, a freak. He could win games from just about anywhere. I really fucking loved the stats on that guy.

This is why, to this day, no matter what they do... I could never hate anybody from Trinidad and Tobago.

that potato looks like jason genova

SOMEONE GIVE ME INFO NOW

MY NORMIE FRIENDS ARE TALKING REDPILLED-ISH AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED

that's not her, it's actually Brittany Shalynn Davis.

No, but like the Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown incidents it will continue to erode the relationship between whites and blacks.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/brittany-herring-chicago-facebook-live-video-kidnapping-torture-photos-arrested-trump/

The race war and WW3 started a long time ago.

can't wait for you to try, spearchucker

haha look at this guy's country, U R GAY

It would only have a chance of starting if some blacks kidnapped a high profile white person and killed him. Imagine if some BLM people killed a known conservative politician or celebrity.

hopefully, you faggot cucks always bury shit like this and claim it's a "false flag". IT's been how many years of false flags? I think that time is over now

15 days more and everything's going to be fine. They will absolutely try provocations every day until then, just like how school shootings happened rarely but, under Obama overlapping 2012-13, they were happening once a week with great media fanfare.

No and one shouldn't. We are being baited

Y-you too

The day of Law and Order is returning to America.

JUST

hope so, looks like the boys in blue got the jump on us.

>white people
>smarter
>richer
>better technology
>trained to shoot from birth
>majority of population

It would be a bloodbath for blacks. Their sideways guns are no match for mortar shells.

how many year will she be sentenced to? can be 10-20 years in prison for kidnapping?
if so, what's your problem..

#VIGILANTE2017

Kill for your future.

right...like we used to OWN those bitches. come on...

i dont think so. we've been too conditioned with white guilt and shaming to defend our race. i believe we can reach a boiling point, but its not now.

>Chicago Police Commander Duffin & Chicago Superintendent Johnson, think a #BLMKidnapping & Torture is "no big deal","stupid mistake",“prank"
Doesn't look like pallie pal.

hehe not an argument anyway ;)

Red herring

I must see science as the victor in my lifetime, I cannot die with my people kept as ignorant cattle.

RACE WAR
NOW
>NOW
NOW
>NOW

UR GAY

We just elected Trump, who wants to label BLM as a terrorist organization and literally sick the death squads on them. Fuck off pedro

You mean are a handful of white losers with nothing to lose going to chimp out over some literal retard with a scratch on his forehead?

Probably not.

I'll laugh my ass off with all of you computer chair warriors trying to stir up a race war, and it happens. 20 years of violence, US divided up into 3 small 3rd world countries, no infrastructure, shit jobs, terrible just basic food barely enough to survive, and still no closer to any outcome. Then all the faggots who started it and hid throughout it try to move to EU.

I can't wait for Putin to fuck your ass.

why americans can't discuss without curse? are really that retarded?

Trini women give the best top

Whitey would love to kill you

>Police Commander Duffin
>Duffin
>D. uffin
>Dindu Nuffin

really makes you think

The power of kek can only be found through serendipity. Seeking it only makes it farther away.

You forget. Niggers are literally dependant on others to feed them, clothe them, house them; it's been that way since they were slaves. We could starve a majority of niggers in this country in a matter of months by simply cutting off EBT and quarantining the inner cities. Wouldn't even have to fire a shot.

praise kek
hail victory

>T R U M P F A G S believe this

>His parents live in Streamwood, Illinois, a suburb in Cook County,

>Then all the faggots who started it and hid throughout it try to move to EU.
Eu goes to 3rd world war mode the moment USA falls. It's the basic geopolitics, power vacuum happens and shit goes down.

I've lost all hope if you bros are too cucked to realize we need to march these fucking niggers into camps.

I missed this one when it happened, what was the name of this guy/the shooting (not bateman obv)?

Every white guy with a tangential connect is asking for and paying for dead niggers in illionois jails. They're dead niggers in a bad way

for a race war the niggers would have to organize on a large scale, which they are unable to do, because they're niggers

No race war, but it is the PERFECT bookend to Obummer's legacy.

Most of this shit is his fault. He didn't prosecute Soros or BLM, and his Democrap mayors let the chimpouts happen in Baltimore and Ferguson. ALL this crap could be stopped cold by just kicking ass and taking names.

No cities will fucking burn under Trump. People will suddenly wake up from the nightmare and understand "Law and Order" once more.

When will you fucking idiots realize there isnt going to be a race war? White faggots like you all will just sit online and post "WE'RE REALLY GONNA DO IT THIS TIME!!!!!! I SWEAR!!!" every single time something happens.

Why cant Uruguayans use proper English inflections?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/-ing

You can do it now by not paying taxes :^)

>No, but more people will be buying firearms and getting conceal carry permits.

This. The establishment is fucking desperate for a race-war right now. Anything to stall or postpone the inauguration.

Also, not saying this is a false-flag, more likely MSM capitalizing on race-bait shit like with Trayvon. But....
>days before Trump takes office
>says he's going to gut the CIA and look into fed-reserve
>suddenly MSM is full of garbage news stories and Sup Forums is slid to hell and back with kikey "race-war" bullshit

msm obviously wants us to do some crazy violent act in retaliation, to divide america before trump or maybe to prevent him getting in. The right action is of course to just sit back and do nothing in this case, as they've shown the world the truth already.

lets turn this girl into our femdom queen of Sup Forums by idolising her on twitter.

lol wtf mate

This, people should do nothing now. Obama is going to pull a lot of shit before 20 january.

>Police Say They Are Investigating Whether the Remarks White People Are ‘Stupidity’ or a Hate Crime

Oh fuck they are going to get away with it.

ok so nobody here is gonna do anything, lets be real.

only people going to do something are the white supremacy gangs. the odd whackjob every gang has is gonna get triggered and either go kill 3 nogs or torture one and stream it on facebook. the streamed torture will be brutal though.

5 days into 2017 and we already got this

2017 is the year

dream on. there wont ever be a race war, you hope it every time something happens but the most we'll get is a few days of riots maybe, perhaps increased tensions in communities but no full blown race war.

the west has gone soft, accept it

(american here)
Why do so many people want a race war? It was so much nicer when we were kids and race didn't effect a single view on anything. Same with blacks though, when they weren't offended and calling everything racist.

You cannot even afford a knife, nigger, keep dreaming

Also the race war is what they want now to keep Trump from becoming President. People should do nothing now.

its likely that when you wuz kidz n sheeit burgerland was more white than it is today

Thanks Kek

No because white people in the west are a bunch of pussyes,i mean you have all those guns at your disposal and how manny shootings with race-hate reasons?....One,fucking pathetic.The white race is doomed to be exterminated by chimp subhumans and that is that,nothing you can or will do about it but whnine on the internet.

I fucking hope so.

Trump has shown to be another cuck when it comes to race.He will say nothing about this.

Funny thing is he won't win re election from the demographics shift.

>Canada
>Not being conquered by a handful of my buddies to create Greater Michigan

I am the rake.

*every single time until something happens

Ftfyf

You're absolutely right. I half expect Trump to declare martial law in Chicago if things keep up in the next few weeks.

Why is Sup Forums getting angry about this when you make it clear you would do the same to a BLM supporter, kidnapping them or killing them

I knew 5 black kids growing up honestly.

And maybe 10 in my lifetime so far.

Yeah, I could see how I'm sheltered from why everyone hates blacks.

BLM supporters are not people.