Daily reminder: We yellows have mechs and robots

Daily reminder: We yellows have mechs and robots
You wh*tes are little more than monkeys throwing shit at each other to us.

Yeah, but I'd rather have a dick bigger than 3 inches.

>we have mechs

Proof pls

Meanwhile japs made this

how can you compete?

We have nukes.

Seoul is also within shelling range of the north.

>2017
>sharing a land border
>sharing a land border with a shit country

SLANT NIGGERS BTFO

so do we faggot. we can turn every single cracker in ash.

Watch what you say, or your next you jughead.

us whites have EMP's I would love to see a robot just get stopped in his tracks because of them

I hope you mean worst Korea when you say shitty country.
It's funny how chinks believe that a few pieces of walking metal will not get them evaporated.

Why are you making them like this?
You guys should be working on robowaifus like the japs.

You're embarrassing us. South Korea is an American colony.

Whites have super human serum for soldiers.

I wish I was joking.

well i think it's cool

>completely impractical
>literally the worst aspects of tank and human combined
>gay as fuck weabo shit
>pilot suit designed for no bigger than 3 inch penisu

flag checks out

Please, I've seen videos of that thing in action.

Even the autism-dogs by DARPA put that monstrosity to shame.

Yeah... but we have nukes and F-22s. I mean it is pretty cool and all - we've tried stuff like that... We settled on just robo doggos.

white people are the niggers of the asian world

sauce?

Muh dick

One of the Senran Kagura games.

Freudian penis envy in action

>nigger arguments
Come on, you can do better.

Bring it on m8 I'll just crash one of these into your ramen intake and you'll be done for

oh fugg

maybe we BTFO japan a little too hard

All asians have done is copy white people, like how the fuck can you even talk shit ?

Whites are the only reason you aren't in a frozen work camp Kim.

Worst Korea has nothing. Be quiet K-Pop, son of Inferior Electronics, son of Comfort Woman.

those robots are retarded

in the world of robots, form can be perfectly tailored to follow function. The bipedal design of humanoids and arms are the results of nature's natural selection, where things like food scarcity, reproduction, and innate limitations of genetic code drastically influence form. Robot design limitations are purely manufacture and engineering ones.

For example, the sentinel robots from the matrix. While designed as a set piece and to look alien and horrific for cinematic effect, their design also emphasis how completely unlimited a highly capable robot design could be.

You do realize that 90% of the resources you have are shipped to you from the USA?Why do you think China has not pulled the curtain on it,when it has the money,manpower and technology to make an army 3x larger?Because it does not have resources to build it.
Also never mind the fact that you wrote this on an invention of white man,shared it trough an invention of white man,both powered by an invention of white man,is it not the fact that you can drive a car(also invented by white man) and have more than 10 haircuts due to an intervention of white men?Quite the irony.

You mongs need a mech to combat Pure Aryan muscle

Why? Would would a large penis give you that you don't already have? It's fucking empty tissue that serves no purpose. Every 10/10 babe has fucked a guy with a tiny cock but a lot of status and social proof.

Women ride Leo DiCaprio's penis while he lays there listening to trance and vaping. They don't give a shit about how big your dick is.

I will never stop loving australia

congrats dumb ass, you've just outed yourself as having a small cock

>ooga booga
>where da yellow women at
But whites actually have creative drive; East Asians are ant people.

Japs are weird but honorary Aryans, on account of them at least trying to maintain honor. Gooks are tolerable and you sort of integrated where I am. Mainland Chinks are soulless beasts, though.

Then why do we gaurd your boarders and fuck your women

Most accurate post i've read in years

American made.