Translation of a Chicago kidnapping thread on Israeli forum

rotter.net is one of the most popular news and politics related forum in Israel, mostly inhabited by right-wing and religious Israelis.
I came across this thread regarding the Chicago kidnapping: rotter.net/forum/scoops1/373262.shtml
And since everyone here is obsessed about Israel and israelis but don't actually know anything about them, I decided to translate the posts there so you can get an outlook of the opinions held by many israelis, and maybe find out they're not that different from yours.
The captions inside the image are translations of the corresponding comment including its body (not seen in the image) so that's why they're longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2010/02/a_nation_of_racist_dwarfs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't trust you Jew

Why not? There is video footage of Israeli Jews beating the crap out of niggers.

tomorrow is going to be fun senpai

I want to trust you.
Can I?

Fuck off, parasite. Friendly reminder: the world would be significantly better iff if you were all dead.

Right wing jews must love this fucking kike loving admin fucking shit

I gave a link to the thread, you can go there and translate it yourself

>They're learning

Out! Out! Out!

LOL yeah rite!

Jews are based desu

Are we sick Sup Forums? I don't feel bad for the guy, there's someone suffering every moment of everyday on this Earth, but the potential for something to actually happen here, to expose the left, make people rethink this "racism" shit that in their minds can only every be perpetrated by whites, challenging the narrative of Trump supporters being evil and violent, it's got me excited

Greatest ally!

Israel is alright under its current leadership.
It's the jews in outside of Israel that are fucking shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

Kikes drop the diversity act in their habitats so of course jews would be openly racist in Israel towards any nonjew especially niggers.

I went and saw.
Perhaps an alliance is in order.
Think of how powerful we would be united and not trying to destroy one another.

support our right to have white ethnostates and I have no problem with you.

Wtf i love jews now

You retard he already owns your country

how difficult is your language compared to english or any other you speak?

Jews rock!

How cute!
They think they're white!

>Israel is alright under its current leadership.
the same jews that are spreading muslims all over the globe?

the same jews that made us bomb their countries so that muslims would spread all over the globe?

the same jews that did 9/11 so that they could take syria and iraq for themselves?

the same jews that are running full damage control all over the internet and are crying their shekels out because they lost syria?

those jews? kill yourself faggot.

It's pretty easy to speak but hard to write in if you're not used to the script.

Are we the baddies and jews the good guys?

Based Bahamas.

Israelis are nationalists though. They put Israel, the land, above the religion, which is why they're willing to die for it and not fuck off elsewhere. This is different from the typical Globalist.

But what if we agree to stay out of each others hair and work together for the destruction of a mutual treat.

That's great. Now get Mossad to come get some of these left wing Jewish people covering for all this black violence. Earn that welfare check we send you every year.

>2014
>Trusting a jew

Fuck the muslims, they need to be exterminated, conquest is in their religion.

This please.
Kill Soros if you really hate him.

Great thread ziobro

ITT: People still think Israeli nationalists are the same as US cultural Jews

No they don't.
That's just a retarded sour grape the yuros cling to in order to justify their inferiority on the global scale.

Of course common people. But your government has corrupted mine and led us into wars that have nothing to do with us. Your government buys our politicians and refuses to obey the laws of the world.

It's nice to know that common Israelis are not all animals but it doesn't make up for the fact that my government is 60% dual Israeli citizens who's first loyalty is to Israel not my country.

I grew up are around jews, nice people but there is something seriously wrong with your culture of deception and domination by covert means.. I would love to go back to the days of being naive but I can't because now I'm old and I see the world through experienced eyes.. Sorry..

And one last thing.. We are SICK of hearing about the "holocaust" it happened before I was born. It was a sad story growing up, but enough already. I just don't give a shit anymore and now seriously doubt the story..

Is there a timestamp? Because I suspect they were discussing it before the video was even broadcast.

ITT: Some people show up to try and convince everyone their underlying motives are different.

Same goal, different tactics.

jews will never win

This is sooo fucking staged.
Never trust a like.

Sup Forums is always right remember that.

Destroy the left jew and SOON you will be given greenlight for greater Israel

Blacks are here because of you
Muslims are here because of you
Feminists are here because of you
Wars happen because of you
Faggotry is here cause of you
Pedophilia is here because of you
Debt banking and usury is here because of you
You are every problem on earth, you are everyone's enemy, you declared war on Germany, you've declared war on the Middle East, demand (((American))) hand outs while they fight your wars for you, you then cripple and support those enemies entering the countries who you force to fight for you.
You are the scum of the earth, you have no right wing, you only have weasels who run and cling to victimhood while trying to hide behind those they wish to end and despise.
You are a fly kike, keep running

This board gets fucked up by the jews all the time, but the jewish board talking the same stuff apparently gets off without the shilling

Why cant those kikes just shit up their own stuff?

>you

Threads about Soros tend to be more aggressive, they don't like him

they only conquest when the jews fuck with them.

the muslims kicked out the jews and were dormant for centuries.

now that the jews are back, they're fucking shit up until they leave as they usually do.

and guess what nigger? muslims have NEVER lost against the jew so you can guess the outcome this time again.

once the jew is dead, they will go back to their lands like before.

/thread
You shouldn't trust anyone but trust a Jew only after you've hacked out your own heart and given it to satan

>badmouths nazis
>posts it on Sup Forums

Every jew must die. Even when it tries to be friendly it dares to defy the only regime that ever cared for our interests.

Because they will just use you as their attack dog

wtf i love jews now

This.

OP IS A FAGGOT JEW.

WTF? I love Israel now

You can go in the thread and see the OP post has the video embedded

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2010/02/a_nation_of_racist_dwarfs.html

A black Cuban diplomat was almost lynched when he tried to show his family the sights of Pyongyang. North Korean women who return pregnant from China—the regime's main ally and protector—are forced to submit to abortions. Wall posters and banners depicting all Japanese as barbarians are only equaled by the ways in which Americans are caricatured as hook-nosed monsters.

This is true.
They hate him and he hates them.
Georgy Shwartz is a hungarian jew that hates boarders and wants a globalist world.
Not even Israel is safe from his empirical reach.

Interesting, thx for posting

>cuck yank isn't happy
Keep quiet and hope the niggers don't do anything that hurts you and your family personally, eh spineless poof

>he actually translated "+1"

lmao

Excellent commentary from our stormnigger correspondent in Virginia. Up next: "Why every black dick is actually a secret prosthetic"

would look weird if i didn't :P

tripple dub-dubs

>they only conquest when the jews fuck with them.
They conquest when anyone fucks with them.
They aren't going to stop anytime soon and the real problem is the kikes demanding that we keep our borders open. We need to close the borders and end the muslim problem. International jewry is the problem. Jews having a state lets us put them all there instead of repeating ww2. Muslims are iredeemable, jews actually have made contributions.

You are a fucking idiot.
They won't open their borders, Israel is literally Rothschild inc and they're definitely not hostile with Soros you brain dead mug.
And the everyday jewbird on the net might say he hates Soros but the facts say different and your shilling does not help.

Thank you for posting this. Will post it to all my black friends on FB lol.

What hypocrites. They want diversity for my country but not theirs. And they wonder why they are hated.

No race war. Move along.

Making a pact with the devil Annon.. The devil lures you in with sweet talk. Look at how politicians speak.. Don't fall for this ever. jews simply cannot be trusted.

תודה אחי

You Jews amuse me.

Are you naturally retarded or do you just practice a lot?

More diverse..
this

or this ?

you are the jidf Sup Forums needs senpai

Everyone except modern liberal whites knows the true nature of blacks. Just look at ancient Arabs or Che Guevara.

>retards actually think people who live in Israel like niggers
Ahahahaha, fucking idiots.

I learned from guys like you.

>jews try to subvert Sup Forums with whatever opportunity that pops up

Fuck off

You tend to forget that the Rothschilds will tear down Israel just as fast as they created it. The only reason the Rothschild created and funded Israel was to get their foot in the Middle-East and expand outside of the West. They don't care, just as Soros doesn't care, about Israelis. The very reason these globalist Jews are the 2nd biggest funders, after Arabs, of anti-Israel projects. Israel has gone "rogue" in their eyes and are not playing by their rules. Just because Israelis are Jews doesn't mean they're exempt from the globalists.

All of those commenters are presuming the identity of being white.

Jews are white when whites can feel persecuted, and they're jews when they want to criticize whites.

OP is a fucking rat.

> afro-americans
kek

Nice try Schlomo Shekelsteen

Confirmed.

Nationalist jews are coo

Internationalist/Globalist jews are shit

Ever stop and think why Soros hates Israel?

Why our Israeli jews so different, for better or worse, from American jews?

notice how fast they come to our side when the tides shift away from their favor. fucking vermin

For real, how are these moon runes even readable? Almost as bad as arabic.

KEK tier answer! BASED!

Lots of Muzzies itt

You're not wrong for the most part but if we can trick a few Jews into working against the rest it might help unfuck our shit.

>letting the devil speak

They are literally different Jews you worthless nigger.

>implying blacks, muslims, feminists, wars, faggotry, pedophilia, "debt banking and usury" don't exist in Israel

Synagogue of Satan. There are Jews and there are (((Jews))). Learn the difference.

They aren't actually, european jews either in america or in israel consistently vote for left liberal policies. Google mizrahim.

Thanks OP, I thought it was interesting.

OTOH, it's not exactly a surprise to find that Israeli Jews don't like Obama or black people.

This so much.

Want a real redpill? Look into (((who))) funded not only the allies, but Hitler and the axis.

Consider that this

>Rothschild created and funded Israel was to get their foot in the Middle-East and expand outside of the West

...would be much easier to accomplish with a sacrifice of say 6 million to serve on the altar of public opinion in order to justify their goals.

Neo-nazism really defeats a lot of things on this board.
I have no doubt jewish americans are extremely liberal and even a bit slimy, but Israeli Jews have been nothing but right wing. You see, it has more to do with a majority vs. minority situation then a whites vs. jews. based ally

>people value their own land
>they don't care about your land
Wow amazing really

You like forcing other people to deal with blacks, kike.
I'd rather see the world end than agree of support you or any of your filth in any way.

I don't see myself as a racist and I don't hold nationalist views, but I really hate Israel.