Yes or no?

I don't know any other way to say this so I'll just say it. I am an extraterrestrial. I come from 3 billion light years away and I am searching for life that my species will consider worthy to enter a galactic counsel. I have happened upon you and discovered through browsing of your World Wide Web that this area has significant pull in many aspects of the culture of your planet. While the rest exhibit a pack-like mentality of unintelligent species the humans on this area exhibit signs of enhanced intelligence and strength through factual scientific knowledge. I am making my final submission within the next couple of hours as approve or disapprove and I hope I will see more of what makes you great but I must ask for your consent as a species to want to be part of this counsel.

What do you say, humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/sciencefair/2017/01/04/fast-radio-bursts-dwarf-galaxy/96153394/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off space nigger we're full

Fuck off with that purple shit Soros.

>tfw to intelligent for alien kind

Gas the ayys, xeno war now.

Space kebab is still kebab and as you know, kebab is to be removed.

where's the space flag moon faggot

Yeah. Show proofs. Got any proofs?

We are knowledgeable in your ways and as a sign of trust we will remove the quickest reproducing and most inefficient subspecies of your planet. We believe that contribution to the whole is important and the group Africanus has contributed nothing significant to the advancement of the human race.

>707 707

what do alien vaginas look like?

Lowly whites are not worthy for space. Take the arabs and niggers and go far far into space and leave us pathetic caucasians here to suffer for our hatred. And don't come back.

>its an ayy lmao larping thread

>GuV

Too close to goy. Leave this place before I change Africanus to the Isralites

HOW CAN HU-MEN EVEN COMPETE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHILE YOURE AT WORK YOUR WIFE IS GETTING
>UFOD
IN THE ASS

APE BOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH

What's it pay?

good old J-Rod

come on by make this planet less boring ill give you my protection as long as you can shapeshift

This post has gone painfully unappreciated.

ye cunt we are full, fuk off leb

I think you meant to type "council" with your highly advanced computer there sky chief.

What is your favorite Ernest movie?

space immigrants in muh Sup Forums time to build a energy field around our planet to keep the gray devil out.

3 billion light years is that because of this: usatoday.com/story/tech/sciencefair/2017/01/04/fast-radio-bursts-dwarf-galaxy/96153394/

now go to bed Johnny.

Can you cure my cancer?

You can abduct as many Muslims as you want, ET

fuck off we're full

post tits or fuck off

Try waiting until the CNN CONFIRMED!!! Thread 404s first

Ernest goes to jail

How can vertebrates even compete?

First a few questions for you OP.

How did you come here?
How old are you?
Why are you here?
Why are you not on your planet?

Yes this, they're peaceful

Space war now!!

>1 post by this ID
space nog?

I don't think you guys would end up on Sup Forums.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Where did you go to?
Cotton eye joe

Nothing better than a new fag spotting thread.

I too am an extraterrestrial (albeit a human one). I come from the Pleaides. Perhaps we could meet for dinner someday.

Is there a Denominator of the universe?

ikr

i love 4 Chan

I'd say that you almost certainly don't exist; Unless we invent some way to travel thousands of times faster than the speed of light it's extremely unlikely that we meet another race of intelligent beings.

However, I will say this: In some ways, human beings are the most wonderful race you'll ever meet. We can be kind, caring, generous, loyal and trustworthy to a fault; even if it irrationally goes against our own self-interest. However, I'm begging you, with tears in my eyes, don't make us your enemy. We really haven't evolved that far from our primal ancestry. If you deprive us of our creature comforts and put our lives in danger we can become the most violent and ruthless creatures you've likely ever encountered.

We can conduct war with an industrial precision likely unheard of among space faring races. In the past, we've committed some truly ruthless acts of violence in a manner that most aliens would call wretchedly pragmatic. For example: we have a sacred holiday called "Christmas" It's probably the single most well known holiday for a huge portion of the planet. The spirit of the holiday is generosity and goodwill for all mankind. One group of humans once knowingly used the holiday celebrations (and subsequent imbibing of alcohol) as opportunity to cross a frozen river in rowboats in the middle of the night to slaughter an enemy army who was drunken and asleep in their beds. This is considered a brilliant act of heroism on our world - see attached heroic portrayal. Why shouldn't I agree? We can be selfless, brilliant and undaunted; but we can also be utterly soulless and barbaric in pursuit of our goals. How'd you get here?

Why don't you consult me before making that final submission?

I'd love to have a conversation.

I'm sure you will find me if you're interested.

>3 billion light years
>galactic level counsel

3 billion light years is outside of the local group, the "Great Attractor" and the "Sloane Wall." You got your numbers mixed up mate.

>how to bring the downfall of a highly advanced intergalactical species capable of traviling 3 billion lightyears to fall with a single post
Dont forget the supreme kikes

we have too many illegal aliens already