DRUMPF WON!!!!

>DRUMPF WON!!!!
Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.
She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

so how bad are your hands shaking right now?

LEAF

1. A FUCKING LEAF
2. Who will be president on January 20th?

FPBP

Lol 5 million votes. I love how it just keeps going up. This election will be as revisionist to history as how many jews died in ww2. In 30 years liberals will preach how she won by 10 gorillian votes but the god emporer with his bff putin stole the election...

then go, suck on her clit like a pacifier.

>2%
>massive margin

You're as bad at math as Hillary is at winning elections.

>OBUMMER WON!!!!!!
Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND VOTES.
SHE is the true winner. She is who the American people chose as the democrat candidate. Any time an Obummer supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the righ side of herstory. Obummer is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won the 2008 primary

This is where I pretend to be annoyed at your pretend support of a pretend presidential candidate.

>American people chose

My fucking sides

i aint yo sweetie faggot

kek

OY vey remember my 6 gorillion Donald!

It doesn't matter if you capture more pieces, checkmate is what wins.

>MUH POPULAR VOTE!!!
>Implying non white votes should even count

>a Hungarian being able to afford a computer
No, my fucking sides

Behold the face of winners

lol.
If the election was decided by popular vote Trump would have probably won even more bigly.

Almost no Trumpenfuhrer voters came out in SHillary strongholds because they knew their vote wouldnt matter because (pauses) the election is not decided by the popular vote.

Either way Trump would have won because the other candidate should be in jail.

BTW how do you suppose that Canada is significant less relevant than Australia on the world stage? How did your nation become such a nothing?

Obvious slide thread to distract from the BLM kidnapping.

god I wanna fuck that qt brown grill at the top

Do you cut your self?

Is there anything sweeter than the sight of anally devastated shitlibs?