Anybody get the feeling that this is a false flag? Why should we believe ((mainstream media))

Anybody get the feeling that this is a false flag? Why should we believe ((mainstream media))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anybody got the feeling that i post the first and best posts?

Why would (((they))) false flag a white guy being terrorized? I'm sure there could be a reason, 20D jew chess is confusing.

The incident is just too perfect. Something is up.

Can anyone offer a redpill?

This story was discovered and given to the mainstream media. Not the other way around. It speaks for itself.

Think about it user, why would they side with a Trump supporter all of a sudden? Havent the ((mainstream media)) been our enemy all along??

But why are they reporting on it? They have been giving it coverage nonstop and it is even trending #1 on ((twitter)) all day.

At the very least, ((msm)) is trying to gain viewer confidence back with this story.

How could they possibly flip this?

They probably want blacks to kill more whites.

how would this accomplish that?

Why do police "say this"? Shouldn't the evidence provide a definitive story?

U really gonna believe the jew media? They set this story up. Those people in the video are actors.

>it was perpetrated by niggers
>so its fake

With a race war. Blacks gonna chimp out

They want to provoke a violent response from white people.

Exactly my thoughts. Look at all the white people angered and enraged on ((twitter))

Oh I get it now, the race war would cause King Nigger to enact martial law and rule for 2 more years, but there's 2 weeks left until Trump's inauguration anyway so do you think they could cause full blown race war by then?

How long did it take ferguson riots to form?

They are shilling hard tonight, but for what purpose and whom is behind it?

Answer: Obama/Soros. There goal is to start a race war now so that they can implement martial law, start a war with Russia, and block Trump from entering power.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4
youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4

its Happening

>implement martial law
With the military/police who vote overwhelmingly Republican and generally favor Trump?

Fug, I better count on the white race to be smart enough not to crack down until Jan 20th, and if they don't it's basically open season on niggers.

It's already out and going viral. CNN is tanking. They don't have a house anymore, they can't just not cover a big story, especially when their reputation is already ruined from their nonstop bias thus far. Make no mistake: the MSM would never have reported on this if it hadn't gone viral without them. They're reporting on it only because everyone already knows about it.

>False flag
Above anything else, the media wants ratings. This is a big story, they'd lose viewership if they didn't report it. They can spin it as much as they want (i.e not talking about the "fuck white people" aspect), but they still have to at least report SOMETHING if they want those views.

So you mean we should wait for the race war after trump is officially in the white house?

bump

Yes, after Jan 20 you can fly over here to Burgerland for a beer and a nice hunt for apes, Krautbro.

FEMA camps combine with jade helm. Mobilize federal reserves from dem states and cities. The trumps soldiers sent to front lines vs Putin. The police would feel compelled to try to reinstate order and would kneel to the fed.

>The police would feel compelled to try to reinstate order and would kneel to the fed.
No they wouldn't. And the Army Reserves would generally get their shit kicked in by armed civilians. They're worthless.

Oh ffs not everything is a false flag you fucking autist.

Police would get fed money and would think "there are a lot of people that need our help right now". There would be food shortages and mass riots. Even if the police choose not to help, we would be too busy killing each other for road kill to pay attention to the elites.

As far as the reserves go, force on force my money would be on them. However, the vets would bring snackbar tactics mixed with other ambush techniques that would mess em up. The goal would be more to squash any uprising force, all while ignoring the rest.

Surprised they're even reporting on it. How are they spinning it? Are they saying that the autist deserved it?

If you're one to take possible LARPers seriously, Anon5 said this was a BLM sponsored abduction that was meant to go down and look like an ISIS execution video. The kidnappers ended up "chickening" out and letting the guy go instead. The media was prepared to push the BLM execution video ahead of time as they got word from Soros and co (sponsors of BLM / racial turbulence). Since it was done live and no one was executed, the media is left holding their dicks, not enough to start a full on race-war which Soros and co can profit from, but enough to redpill lots of casuals. Seems like a failed false flag if you believe this guy.

It is a false flag, the article was even written by jewess (((Emanuell GrinBERG)))

Do you think she knew she was live streaming? What if the fb app was listening in on them and switched the video stream on by itself?

Look at the beginning of the video as if you were watching an ISIS execution video. Western male tied up, made to say things he otherwise wouldn't say (ex "Fuck white people" or whatever they made him say in the video). Political antagonist group members execute the captor with a large knife and post the footage for all of the West to see, thus causing even more racial turbulence. The only difference between the script in ISIS videos and this kidnapping is that one didn't end in death. Also look at the behaviour and attitude of the kidnappers, they seem like someone talked them into believing they were doing something righteous, and that some good was to come of it for them IE BLM promised them fame / fortune.

Something to learn from all this, if it is really a BLM sponsored kidnapping:

Through BLM, top tier liberal elites (IE Soros) now have a way to access and influence bottom of the barrel minorities (IE poor black Chicago "gangsters"), directly. Through BLM average hoodrats now get it in their heads that they can antagonize and actively hunt, the "inferior white man". This is scary because money men like Soros can make things happen fast, and with BLM he can bring radical ideas to impoverished minority communities. Through this new connection Soros can easily and cheaply fund endless happenings against white men via easily influenced poor minorities. If this trend continues BLM will become America's ISIS and all Trump's presidency will be is him trying his best to quell the happenings.

yep its an attempt to counter

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

More like it's fake because the mainstream media is all over it suddenly

Where the fuck is that going on?

> attack
were this the other way around in terms of race, this is what they would have said
> four white people have been arrested in connection to the kidnapping of a young Black Man

So what will retaliation look like?

This is not true. The kid in the video when to school with the girl. Do you really think the military would take this kid and he's too young to of even done any sort of tour in the first place.

Stop spreading lies to make this about Trump.

Emptying out the dead nigger storage. You didn't think that was just a meme, right?

I think the HVAC at a morgue in Haiti went bust

there was no retaliation when this happened in Haiti, Rhodesia, or South Africa.

i think it's logical to assume that there won't be any retaliation now.

Wrong. If BLM starts acting like ISIS within our own borders we will put every nigger in this country down within a month

this this this this this this this.

we need to be the board of peace now Sup Forums for real. Let's gain control of this and quell the flames until trumps in.

JIDF sliding hard. Fucking losing the narrative of the gentle nigger giants again so they spreading lies

honestly CTR you don't care who you hurt to get your way do you?

If it happens before the 20th Obama is going to stay president

Nobody here cares if it's a false flag or not, do what people were doing and fane the flames, so we can drive even more people away from the left.

msm obviously wants us to do some crazy violent act in retaliation, to divide america before trump or maybe to prevent him getting in. The right action is of course to just sit back and do nothing in this case, as they've shown the world the truth already.

lets turn this girl into our femdom queen of Sup Forums by idolising her on twitter.

>msm
by down playing the ever loving shit out of the situation?

it blew up way to fast and big online,that's the only reason they even mentioned the story

if you see anyone online sounding like they're gonna do something violent just talk them down.

CNN is trying to pass this off as a "nonstory" that to me is enough proof that it's not a false flag

The people saying this is a false flag are subversive trolls and should go back to pizza threads

This is niggers proving they are niggers and we should use it as much as possible to redpill normies

Nah, we need to false flag, like the based serb did here:

they were paid to do it to make black ppl look bad

Normies

What I've been trying to tell people. This shit really happened but they are gonna use it to try and bait us into a race war to take the focus of Israel and all the negative media lately. (((they))) control the media, they don't have to run any of this but they do because it helps their cause.

Yes goy. Sit back while the niggers kill you.

I see your logic but we have all seats of government. The time for waiting is over. The time for action is now fucking Aussie cuck

Fed pls

>martial law and war with Russia
The US would literally get curbstomped before the end of the year. Fighting a foreign enemy and a Civil War at the same time is a recipe for failure, not to mention all of the aid and training rebels would get from Russians with or without a war with them.

15 more days user. 15 more days.

This is a possibility.
The final attempt to stop trump from the presidency. I wouldn't put it past the elites, they're desperate.

I wonder if Sup Forums wears tinfoil diapers.

>It happened so it's a false flag or fake
>THINK ABOUT IT, SOMETHING IS GOING ON!

It must be fascinating to have the mindset of most of the people who come here.

Fuck this shit. I'm going /civic/
I don't want to get tortured.

I thought there weren't any googles in finngolia

finnlandistan have most extended fibreoptic network in the world

it's not only the fastest, but cheapest also

so badly memed, mr. ching chong

they have a shit ton of them, they have imported Somalis since the 60s.

Enjoying your first week here?

>wearing an Army hat
>HES IN THE ARMY REEEEEEEEEE
God i hate niggers so fucking much. They are the worst fucking group of people ever. They are nothing but fucking savages.

Youtube took it down quick though.

>tfw someone beats up a Dolphins fan as soon as Dolphins make it into the Playoffs for the 1st time in almost a decade

Reeeeeeee