Why are all good artists liberals?

Redpill:
Beauty is objective and the correct goal of art is to convey beauty
Art Modernism is predicated on an ideology of relativism

Watch "why is modern art so bad?" PragerU
Watch "The Agony and the Ecstasy", Charlton Heston movie

We're good at dreaming.

Men think, artists feel

Yet all of your favorite musicians and directors are left wing.

I'll fuck the pretentious bout of him

If that were true I would be quite the hypocrite! Thanks for your concern

Complete opposite for historical artists. And also its only irrelevant artists you know of. You can also look at conservative countries who have bunch of artists like japan, they got some good ones and i dont think they are very liberal in western sense.

Why are new Zealanders so gay?

They aren't, its just me, lonely me

My favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold, All that Remains, and Five Finger Death Punch.

>Ignoring the minority of right-wing artists who have heavily influenced art.

Every edgy nu-male poet who loves Edgar Allan Poe and Charles Baudelaire should look up their politicial views sometime.

>good artists
>liberals
Pick one.

>Some (((free-bleeding slut))) rubbing her pozzed and mensing cunt on canvas ≠ art

Liberals spend their whole lives living in an alternate distorted reality, that's why.

>liberals
>artists
>good
>art
>modern art
>not absolutely garbage in ever possibly conceivable way

Good one user, have a (You) on me. Don't the closing Sup Forums tab hit your ass on the your out to collect shekels.

Literally no good artist is liberal.

Unintentionally, safe spaces actually trained some.

>Don't the closing Sup Forums tab hit your ass on the your out to collect shekels

CTRL + SHIFT + T to reopen closed tabs (in order)

I'm not liberal but an independent voter/Constitutional absolutist
>I am the greatest musician that ever lived. Everything I touch turns to gold

All your favourite musicians aren't liberal

Emigrate to Canada then.

Liberals are good artists because they're edgy. They're edgy, so they look for something even more edgy. They don't think, use reason, and isn't familiar with the practical reality, why? Because they're always day-dreaming. They're always day-dreaming and are imagining things. They're idealists.

Right wing people aren't arti-

They should get a real fucking job instead of wasting time on a shitty arts degree or something. Fucking prissy bitches who don't want to get their hands dirty I swear.

(((They))) only allow left-leaning people to achieve success.

Art is masturbation.

Because you only see liberal artists.

Let's just talk about film for a minute.

Hollywood and independent film directors/writers are overwhelmingly, if not totally liberal. Not just liberal, but pretty far left.

I bet that there are conservatives who could write much more compelling, artistic films. They won't get very far in the industry though.

>why are arts majors good at art?

They aren't

Liberal """""art"""""

because modern "art" is the only trade besides retail and being professional victims that liberals can perform, and even then they are still horrible at it

>a fag standing in front of a piece showing off his shitty color mash ups
He's prolly a pastefag

Also fuck ewok and the others that did the bernie wall in nyc.

Because conservatives create art that is functional, such as firearms, knives, machines.

Liberals make useless shit to hang on the wall.

No sense of responsabilities so they can spend their time practicing

can't take anyone seriously that says "predicated" instead of "based"

Yes of course. You're a failure because of the jews. It couldn't possibly be because You're a basement dwelling retard incapable of doing anything on your own