Well?

Well?

What's the downside? Fuck white people.

>ERnu+2oF
>nu
numale faggot

Option 1 is impossible if option 2 comes true.

What's the point of having all that if there's no intelligent people to enjoy and maintain it.

If you just get rid of all races beside white and japanese then left will happen eventually anyway.

>no war because there's nothing worth fighting for
>no crime because there's no laws
>no starvation because niggers eat each other
>no unemployment or unemployment statistics because there's no jobs or government
>no diseases can be diagnosed
>everything is futuristic technology to niggers

i would if everyone knows that white men sacrificed themselves for the greater good of humanity

This.

Anybody else getting concerned for tumblr? Where is this line of reasoning leading to?

Yeah, it's probably worth it, something like 90% of the world's population survives.

Whats the point of that great world without the only race of people that actually matters ?

Fix your idol worship shit first m8, then you can be honoray aryan again.

>there are no smart black peo-

Its already lead to hating white people its nothing new. Most tumblr users are retarded landwhales anyway if they try any shit they will get btfo.

The point is that they will thrive, white men just won't be there.

That utopia would last for axproximately 48 hours.

This.

>tfw jewish
would press

You know its kinda funny, if the button killed all the other races then that world that it promises would exist instantly.

the zinger is that in fact everyone must die
both conditions would still hold true ;^)

Kind of sad that he is the go-to smart black guy. He is better than George Washington Carver at least.

Utterly and completely impossible. Even if this world was magically set up as a pristine utopia, the first day fucking nigger shitskins would find a way to fuck it up.

The much more relevant question is: perfect pristine utopia worldwide but everyone OTHER than white people must go. I'd wager that if you hit THAT button it would kill all the muds and then the perfect utopian society would develop on it's own.

Oh go away

fuck no lol they wouldn't be able to maintain it anyway

You know the best part? If you left the first option as is and changed the "white", in the second option, to "black" it becomes an actual choice you could make in the real. In the OP it's a completely hypothetical scenario and that's all it could ever be.

kys fag

Honestly I would press it

I'd rather be dead

Ha ha ha.

No.

This depends entirely on if I count as a white male or not.

I am half Persian. I consider myself a white male, but most here would say that any middle eastern ancestry disqualifies me. So if they are right, I would push the button, otherwise I'm waiting until I'm an old man to push it.

Simply no, because whoever will survive after will not respect that sacrifice. Get fucked.

wouldn't push it
I'd be dead so there would be no point
plus you can't have advanced tech without whites and only shitskins

>Implying any of that is possible without white people
Top fucking lel the Chinese will genocide every black, spic, Jew and even other Asians given the chance. Nigger delusion is truly without limit

Definitely press it. I'm just gonna reincarnate anyway, I don't mind growing up again if it's in a utopia.

You're not white if you believe in reincarnation.

It's a paradox. Fuck off with your reddit game.

Tyson is to science as KFC is to chicken.

By pressing the button you are dooming mankind to a complacent death.

Because all those problems you just listed are what drive us foward.

>whitey dies

thats like a bonus, not a downside. lol

>Cucklr Landwhales Push Button
>Three days later Chaos insues
>Chinks assume position
>New hatred for chinks cause of economic growth

Prove me wrong
Pro-tip: you can't

it's a trick question

you can't have a utopia without whites

literally mutually exclusive

>"That's like a bonus"

Pic related

I'm half white and already dead inside, what happens?

If you Look White:

>Your dead

If you look like a poc:

>Your Finr

Most of those are born from people themselves. Nigs and other subhumans would still ruin it. Even the white man would automatically ruin a dream like that but not to such extent as others

You rang?