APOLOGIZE!

for being based?

The cape is rightful Wisconsin clay. Give Finnish-descendant boipucci now

Sorry

For not believing in them.

Without the Cape, Detroitniggers would have won Michigan, let em have it.

Get Occupied Fool

>t.60%

Macomb county going red was pretty great though.

I'm just joking bro, I would die for Estonia. I don't care about the other Baltics though.

thx burger, I would die for america too

latvians and lithuanians could be more brotier, but they are too fucking weak in my opinion. Every single latvian I have talked to is blackpilled and says "oh no latvia is a shithole I wanna go away as soon as I can, fuck latvia man it sucks bwaaa" while estonians are nationalist as fuck. This is reflected by how we have a conscript army, but they don't.

Frankly speaking, we have enough military power to conquer latvia and lithuania if we wanted. This is a fact. Our spending is at 2.1%, theirs is much lower.

That is not to say we want to conquer them, but if they keep being weak whiny pussies, they are just asking for it, tbqh

We're sorry we weren't able to convert Minnesota as well.

Next time...it was so unbelievably close. New Hampshire even more so.

Yeah, from what I hear Estonia is pretty sweet. Sick Flag to go with it all too.

can't argue

planning to make more troll threads? post a quote in here, I can play the part if you like, I am bored at work right now

Its the first time since 1980 that we went red. I didnt even vote because i was certain we were going to lose. I kept hearing on the news how we had no chance of winning

You don't need no military power to conquer a drunk nation
we used to be great, now we're pussies

Fuck both of those Muslim cock sucking nigger infested frigid hell holes

Spam.

I would make some more, but I don't have many ideas at the moment. Unless you got any?

What changed?

Go kill yourself you worthless piece of easily demoralized shit.

Wtf I love WI and MI now

Chill the fuck out. It wouldnt have mattered unless we lost by literally 1 vote

>It all changed when the Germans attacked

We declared """"independence"""" and went downhill from there, stupid government, tons of alcoholics, emigration...

I spent so many hours debating people and redpilling here in Michigan for trump. Feel like I made a difference.

Good job. We all need to do more of this.

gonna start a pizzagate thread soon to see how many autists will join

lol OK. See ya there.