According to muslims, Islam is the only remedee to western decay

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hattin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_La_Forbie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prove them wrong

Islam is the decay

The only problem with the west is decronstruction of the traditional family and it's result population decline

>conquering empty lands full of sands

Wow. Such an amazing feat. I'm so impressed by people fighting literally no one.

>empty lands full of sands

Did I stutter, fuckface?

What foul language.
be a nice leaf and say "I'm sorry, ausie, I swear i'll won't miss my geography class today" or I'm calling Trudeuaue and he won't let Tyrone satisfy your wife tonight.

yes

don't test me leaf, I've got his number
he was around my place last week watching me have my way with Sophie

>Sophie
Is that the name of your favourite goat ?

Friend you're a really weird guy. I'd hate to have your life, making up scenarios about fucking girls with black men to upset someone? You need a hobby.

this is my hobby

That shit happend over a 1000 years ago, what have Muslims accomplished in the last 100 years?

Better yourself.

hmmm, time for me to move on to a new thread expat

you are not very smart, are you ?

Why would a satelite in the last picture go around the earth if the earth is flat?

Then why did you loose against sands? Crusaders BTFO.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hattin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_La_Forbie

You know how I know that Islam is a disease? Because Christian Arabs are normal, nice people. So it's not an issue of ethnic inferiority, like it is with the blacks. Rather, it's an issue of ideological inferiority.

>Rather, it's an issue of ideological inferiority.

It goes around the turtle we fly through space on.

Id say radical islam is decay, and the west morally in every sense is also decaying.

Ah ok

Bang on.
Also, the whole focus on our aging populations and apparently needing immigrants to remedy this...
Economic prosperity and strong family values = baby booms.
More doctors required?
Abolish the mindfuck which is modern media and youth culture.
Refocus pride in achievement, and adjust the schooling systems to find and develop strengths rather than making many people feel like shit for years trying to compete in subject areas where they are weak, and instead focus autists to academia and computing, and mechanically minded people to engineering.
Job done, the West reconquers every area of advancement.
I'm sure politicians are just taking the piss out of the stupid sections of our societies to make them feel better about their beta levels.

Arabs expanded at a time in which the byzzies and the perians wore eachother down and literally everyone that wasnt byzzie or persian was sick of their shit. Most didnt even convert early on. They just saw a crypto-merchant that offerde them good tax deals and lees warfare. It wasnt until later islam that peoplewere forced to convert.

Not that those early conquests werent impressive, just that most islamic innovations beyond chimping out were done by Turks or persians

>Id say radical islam is decay
islam is islam, radical does only mean it's applied islam

This

I worked with her. HOT!

Crazy jap bastard.
Go bore someone in your own language ;-)

Meet our apex

absolutely radical Islam is simply applied Islam, the only thing i can agree with them on is there hate for interest based loans. I dont believe in such loans either, and let me tell you its hard to live in western society without Jewish interest based loans. As for the world in general especially the west id say morally we are in a total state of decay, honestly i cant see society continuing much longer with the way lying, cheating, and general degeneracy are spreading.

This proves them wrong. Norther Iraq aka Assyria my boys. Anyways yes, Arab Christians and other ethnic groups within the middle East are different. I think people need to look into the history before default pc bs

That's their solution to everything.

>moon landing

>1968

Islam is a weaponized meme based around ignorance. Say what you want about Christians being retarded or cucked or bluepilled but you never hear about Christians killing people for questioning fundamental tenets of the faith or being gay, etc.

>Goatfuckers had utility poles back in 1896
Indeed makes you ponder

According to Bogdanoffs islam is wrong. So i heard.

Radical Islam is pretty similar to radical feminism. The radicals are the ones who lead all the organizations, are responsible for teaching the ideology and determine what you have to say, do and support inorder to be recognized as a member of said ideology or your a apostate and should be attacked.

Majority of feminists are feminists only because they were taught that's the only way how you reach equality by radical feminists.

Majority of muslims believe that the only way to make the world and their lives better is to turn the society back to what it was 1000 years ago because that's what the radicals are teaching at the mosque.

>the whole focus on our aging populations and apparently needing immigrants to remedy this
your retarded politicians: we need young muslims and africans as fresh work forces!
not so retarded ones here: we'll raise retiring age to 65!

Islam is light-years ahead in science.
Muhammed already knew rocket science hundreds of years ago.
He even split the moon in half!
Remember this, you infidels: islam reached the moon first.

cancer_expansion.gif

You are drunk.

NASA faked the first Moon landing in 1969.

Nighty night, niggers

Is that supposed to be impressive?