How does it feel knowing there will never be a racewar?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck trump and fuck white people

Whites will lose. Niggers are more brutal.

When you count the race traitors we are outnumbered

Post benis qt.

Never say never.

Like, historically, most multi-ethnic polities end in warfare and ethnic division as shit gets zero-sum.

The same way knowing that the mentally ill will never magically transform into the opposite sex.

Of course there will never be a race war silly billy.

Now pest control? That's a more fitting label.

How does it feel knowing you'll never be a woman

Sexual dimorphism is a social construct. Just like words themselves.

t. back scatter

I hope that's a trap

We're in a race war, we're just not fighting back yet.

Like benis? Join our gay chat!

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

Go away, this board doesn't welcome mentally ill "people".

I'm not gay you faggot I just like traps

>Describe Sup Forums in a single post

Feels pretty bad. There will never be an actual race war.

However, for the past 3-5 years there's a very real race war being fought online in the court of public opinion.

wahh wahh

That's why I can prove your gender with even a single intact nucleus from one of your cells

they are still outnumbered 6:1

The military is like 80% white, think again.

>flag

It would be a good time for Putin to invade.

>words

We are already fighting a race war
A Race Meme War

It won't be a war...not even a turkey shoot...more like a frozen turkey shoot.

XY : XX, larger and more muscular typically : smaller and prone to more fat, more testosterone : more estrogen, typically have a larger math center and spacial awareness : typically has larger speech center and facial recognition, etc. All of these are biologically programmed genetic traits separating the sexes, most evidence points to non conformity representing hormonal or protein imbalance in the brain non-typical of that persons birth gender what we usually classify as mental illness but since that's not politically correct it isn't called such.

besides whats between your legs there are so many reasons sexual dimorphism is real, you could never replace a male organ into a female host or vice versa due to specific protein coatings, our endocrine and lymphatic systems work differently and are laid out completely different dependent on gender

tldr. science is sexist

K. have fun never being even near to real success in your life and think its because of the patriarchy or some shit when really its just your irrational, 0 evidence viewpoints

there will be

but the race will be Chinese

You are pretty pathetic to be cucked by chinks, senpai.

literally every race hates blacks

I always thought there would never be a racewar...

And I'm 39 fucking years old...

But that all changed... there's a fucking racewar on the horizon.

>When you count the race traitors we are outnumbered

That's what (((they))) want you to think. The reason they are shitting in their pants is because they realize they are actually outnumbered by you guys.

There are many more people who share your opinion than you think. It's gaslighting.

>Sorosposting

Yuuuden ;)

We won't need it. Whites have waged wars that have spanned the entire globe, not just social media and a handful of local businesses in Ferguson. Germany, England, Australia, America, etc... All these countries where this bullshit is happening. You are fucking with a sleeping giant with war in its blood.