How to avoid race war?

is it possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

"If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction "

There, sure.

Far north enough that most stragglers wouldn't reach you as it's not "just beyond city limits".

Hope you got guns, ammo, food, fuel, antiseptic and all that other shit.

Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

>black SS in the background

HOL UP

>i know he's not really black btw

.. that's all blacks have to see in order to get we wuz da real SS
for the record the image is edited (added grain and high contrast which darkens shadows)

Yo man homie Hitler was tryn' ta' warn black folks about dem juden!

serious question. ..you would abandon your people if shtf .. nice to know

Genocide before it can become a war.

the craziest shit I've just now seen was the black "jews" in NY doing live shitposting .. they're insane

Genocide is such a harsh word. I would call it "cleansing".

Lol, those guys.

It would be pointless to even talk to them.

Why would you want to avoid it?
Get stuck in and kill some niggers and Muslims.

I would call it "work sets you free"

thats a methy thought love it

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

We could leave the planet, colonize Mars, and let them die. But that's expensive and I don't want to live in a red(communist) planet, so
Race War or Extermination

how the hell can people even live there .. I live in a huge city but that place is not for humans
I was planning on moving back to Euro but now I have to decide whats more urgent, remove dindu or kebab

Mars was name after the Roman God of War .. and vengeance (it's the perfect planet for whites )

>black SS in the background
>HOL UP

lmao

As long as niggers draw breath, there is no avoiding race war. Unless they catch up on evolution by 100,000 years overnight. Niggers are too dumb to control their violent degenerate impulses and whites are sick of living among apes. I've noticed an increase in white on shitskin attacks ever since trump won, it will only get better.

In the US maybe Hawaii. Just go to japan or something.

good redpill. Struggle breeds innovation and gets rid of the weak. Race war will get rid of the pathetic niggers

>Saskatchewan
>the literal Alabama of Canada
OP thats probably where the Canadian race war is going to start

AB & SK are like smith and wesson, but no gunz. It will be whites vs everyone else. Natives won't work with the muslims, chinks and dots will be irrelevant.

Nat Soc was fundamentally based on science and Natural Selection principles (people assume it means every man for himself but it's every tribe or pack for themselves)
that's how I ended up identifying with it..

why would there be anything close to a rw in Canada? .. wait just a minute. you guys just provided the battle tactic
the old Pincer Movement
absolutely brilliant (Canadians drop on Chicago from the N .. and we roll up from the S ..

I have brown eyes, what will happen to me on the day of the rope?

canadians are like how trump won, 90% of us keep our mouths shut because we dont want to start shit but secretly we all think the nigger next door should hang himself.

Does your skin match your eyes?

Like this?

That's whats wrong with this country. Niggers should not be in houses, they should be placed into safari reserves to be one with the land

Move to Uranium City. Its pretty comfy up there or so I hear.

You'll be on the chopping block with the rest. Even whites in the dem party pushing it will be chopped and they are stupid enough to think they will be treated differently.

Winnipegfag here, can tell you that there would be some strong resistance coming from the herds of migrants in Manitoba, wound need backup from other provinces, maybe even North Dakota

We put a wall on the Winnipeg southern border, North Dakota provides suppression while the prairies do a sweep

may kek have mercy

No that's NatSec user, you're fucked up

youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0
remove anime

we can block Winnipeg migrants in using lake Winnipeg then RW sympathizers can push towards Cuckville and herd them into a absolute slaughter in either Chicago, Toronto, or Detroit

only way to avoid race war is to remove all nonwhites from america

then we blitz the east coast and move north into Quebec/Montreal ?

im also certain multiple French pockets would be willing to help

now we're onto something ..

Guise I got it! We utilize the phallic shaped Lake Michigan to lure muslims in and then hold the perimeter and just nuke the entire city

but would an attack during winter be wise (asking for a friend 卐)

winnipegers can survive any climate hell it was -40F a couple weeks ago, and as long as the Frenches move south they should be fine as well.

we've currently got the snowbirds here in the south to ride up with us ..

New cleaner map, i would also need a Ameri-cunt to fill in the bottom half

Great you're gonna send me to kill zipperheads in dude lmao country

war is war sorry buddy

Natives just wont work period.

kek

not unless you do mass deportations

d-duh spirits speak great eagle, bull run 5 suns, white man take beads