I lean slightly left (pls no bully)...

I lean slightly left (pls no bully), but ever since frequenting Sup Forums I find the user base of nearly every other board insufferable (Sup Forums and /lit/ in particular).

Anyone else feel this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are liberals, what do you expect?

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums, once you're used to the variety of threads you're gonna find specialized boards annoying unless you qualify inside that niche group.

/lit/ frequenter here.

It's true. Most of us are pretentious betas. On the bright side, there are some who appreciate right-wing literature.

Give it some time, you will be leaning right.

you almost get lynched if you mention right-wing literature on /lit/

>made an evola thread on /lit/
>whole board sperged out like retards

>post a little politics on Sup Forums
>whole board sperged out like retards

The entire internet is insufferable and even Sup Forums with its nazi LARPers is bad.

This is why I only visit Sup Forums and /fit/, even though I'd like to go to Sup Forums, /lit/, /his/, Sup Forums. They're just so retarded that I can't stand it.

is there a board with more queers than Sup Forums

/fa/ and /cgl/

/effay/, /lgbt/, /pk/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums

Tbh every board hates us. We are the containment board. It isnt just them.

I once was like you. Now I barely have anytime to go on the internet and when I do, I go on TRS ( the right stuff ) because those articles and podcasts are the fucking bomb

/u/ and especially Sup Forums is tumblr central. You can get banned for saying "nigger"
/lgbt/ needs purging

its like everywhere else is built upon shallow lies.

/lit/ Has gone too absolute shit.

every board on Sup Forums except for Sup Forums is reddit.

and even Sup Forums suffers from a reddit infection.

I find the userbase of every board on Sup Forums insufferable. 95% are just shitposting autists who talk out of their ass. Even Sup Forums annoys the fuck out of me most of the time, like today.

DO WE REALLY FUCKING NEED OVER HALF THE CATALOG ABOUT THE BLMKIDNAPPING FOR THE ENTIRE DAY?

Just look for right-wing threads. Once you get past the libs and memes, you'll get legitimate answers.

Examples:
>Death of the West by Pat Buchanan
>Anything from the original patriots(Locke, Jefferson, etc.)
>Mein Kampf

/fa/ here. I fucking, REALLY fucking HATE /fa/ so much. It's the worst fucking board on this site and all it is is retarded left liberals posting antifacist patches and tripfags.

yeah, /fa/

Music and books are part of liberal arts.

and yet half of them are sporting fashy cuts

/lgbt/ is genuinely closer to sanity than Sup Forums is, because Sup Forums is a fucking cesspit of holier-than-thou tumblr bullshit, while /lgbt/ at least has an interest in not causing a global right-wing crusade against itself

Upvoted! XD

I only use Sup Forums and /r9k/

Do the other boards really hate us that much?

Yes, go on /k/ alot and alot of them view Sup Forums as a bunch of autists

They're mostly Pro-Trump tho.

Yeah I only respect pol. My kind of guys. Most other places are too faggoty or too dumb and ignorant.

I would say most of us are nerdy but not brilliant, pretty tough but not the type that could just smash anyone, do ok with girls but it's usually a pain in the ass and a lot more work than we'd like.

"Go back to Sup Forums" is a common rebuttal throughout the entire website

Because this board is retarded, esp in recent times. Look at OP for example, 'DAE think pol da best????'

The other boards are basically /beta femdomfag libcucks/.

They should all kill themselves.

I can't believe that. The t part of lgbt is too insane. You really can tell why lgb wants t away. It was like tumblr + adv + soc. Last time I was in Sup Forums, it was like stepping inside special eds carebear facility, but it's just a huge hugbox of estrogen-filled neckbeards. But I'm also not stepping back into Sup Forums to see how much they degenerated since then compared to lgbt so ok

Sup Forums isn't as bad as purported, at least outside of Steven Universe threads.
There's a lot of liberal bullshit, but there's plenty of resistance too.

>thread on Sup Forums dedicated to shttting on christians

>post a comic making fun of muslims

>get banned

Sup Forums gets my blood boiling with how fucking liberal people are over there.

Fuck Sup Forums

Fuck Sup Forums! Raid when?

Was it a redpanels comic? kek

user, it is literally the best piece of propaganda you can ever ask for to redpill normies, you must view this as a blessing and an opportunity to uncuck the cucks, instead of an object blocking you from memeing pepe

Don't really look at the other boards. I had a look at /r9k/ and it was just sad and I had a look at Sup Forums and it was literally disgusting. I'd be interested in looking at 8 chan but I can't find it for some reason.

I find hets insufferable. Do you? Join our gay chat!

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

You speak truth, yet your flag tells stories of deceit.

Yup

you need to apologize for the holocaust though

the one currently happening? !

no u

You should be thanking hitler that he was the reason of the creation of your holy land cuck

or this fake one even your head jew admits has "inconsistencies"

they read comics, what do u expect?

The one that didn't happen, or the one that was a natural reaction to you poisoning the well?

no /out or /k

Sad

why do jews lie about everything

oy vey we just want peace

Sup Forums isn't that bad, they're actually pretty red-pilled concerning jews and hollywood etc

why don't you filthy jews ever talk about pic related

Sup Forums is fucking awful. I blame reddit

There is nothing wrong with Muslim genocide in "Palestine"

but Sup Forums acts like fucking on their period autistic cuck fags though...Sup Forums doesn't

why are jews always trying to subvert and bring in rapeugees into only white people's land

Idk, /o/ seems pretty cool with everything

(((anglo))) is always going to side with his master

I dunno, their weird fetishes creep me out. They might as well be /d/.

read pic before your next grooming

Sup Forums and /lit/ are insufferable.

Sup Forums has music and literature threads when things are slow. lurk moar

Sup Forums

I don't know why Sup Forums doesn't try to take over and . If we could take /qa/ we could potentially take over the whole site by molding the moderation. /trash/ is ideal because there's no moderation at all, it's ripe for exploitation. Raids could easily be organized in /trash/ for example. You could also post personal info that would get deleted from Sup Forums (or any other board) pretty quickly.

That's fucking genius. Meme this lads.

I don't agree with everything here but I am so fucking happy to spend my fucking life around people who say what they want without those fucking moral police banning and removing statements that personally offend authorities (the 3-4 people who run any website from the top) and just let random people say and think whatever the fuck they want

Those tone policing, moralizing, whining, complaining, cunty liberal people ruined the fucking internet, if not the entire culture of European states, and their films, art, and everything else, and I view them as a very serious issue

It was always awful but it got retardedly worse when reddit and tumblrinas decided to stay and some even became mods.
I got banned for calling someone a cuck and a nigger. I even egged the other guy on since he was triggered by the word "nigger".

I hate it when an extremely obvious political thread is posted where it shouldn't. Others boards hate it too.

Still, some people will sperg at the slightest mention of Trump or act like a passive aggressive cunt if he's mentioned. Eventually we'll get to the point where saying "Fuck Niggers" will elicit a "go back to Sup Forums" response, and it's saddening.

Which boards have been hit the hardest by the Redditumblr invasion (besides /qa/)?

>Say something a mod disagrees with
>Get banned
fuck Sup Forums. How the hell was I shitposting?! Literally everyone shitposts, and yet when I wasn't I somehow get banned for it!

Fuck off you stupid faggots
Your problem has nothing to do with /qa/ "not being right wing enough", it's that they aren't a fucking politics board.
This is the only fucking politics board.

And you fucking wonder why people want Sup Forums deleted.

No place has been hit harder than Sup Forums. It's especially prevalent in Steven Universe threads.

Sup Forums was always Sup Forumsmblr though. They could use a healthy does of ponyfaggotry these days.

"You can check in any time you like... But you can never leave"

I can never fit in on places like Sup Forums , /lit/ .

Even Sup Forums , which was once my home board in 2011/2012, is now totally ruined.

All joking aside I'd be willing to bet Mods look at reports from /trash/ *dead last* when they're doing the rounds, deleting shit, and laying out bans.
I didn't say anything about posting politics on /qa/, I said Sup Forums should try to take it over to push for moderation policy that benefits us. Fighting for what you want the site to be on /qa/ isn't against the rules.

>Always hear how awful Sup Forums is on Sup Forums
>Get told to go back to Sup Forums
>Get curious and see what Sup Forums is like
>At first I'm horrified by the gore and racism
>Get used to it as I get redpilled to the world
>Now a Sup Forumsack
Sometimes I wonder if Sup Forums even know how they're actively advertising this board.

There's always a few of us on /qa/ user. Nothing is beyond our reach.

On a side note I also used that board to help bring moderation to /r9k/ and it worked. I got the fucking Eliza threads deleted within an hour. Sup Forums needs a /qa/ shill division.

90% of /qa/ is butthurt redditors pleading for Sup Forums to be deleted, despite being rebuffed several times.
Give me two reasons why they shouldn't be fucked with.

>I didn't say anything about posting politics on /qa/, I said Sup Forums should try to take it over to push for moderation policy that benefits us. Fighting for what you want the site to be on /qa/ isn't against the rules.
This site isn't about politics. It's an anime imageboard. Integrate or fuck off.

Sup Forums is hilarious

Sup Forums and /k/ are both bretty gud. They don't have a lot of nu-anons.

Yeah, I had to leave /tg/. I'm also a fascist now. Libshits are good at making enemies. If they hadn't kept calling me a Sup Forumsack I'd still be a cuckservatives.

>and it worked
I know, I've done the same with other boards myself. That's what I'm saying, it's an overlooked source of powerful influence over this entire site. I don't know why Sup Forums just doesn't go take it right now, it's wide open for exploitation.
>Integrate
Sup Forums is aboard of peace, user. You have nothing to fear. Pic related.

/mlp/ is made up mostly of /k/ and Sup Forums users, so it's decently conservative

>reason: racism on boards other than Sup Forums
Fuck redditors and tumblrinas.

I legitimately find the Sup Forums userbase insufferable. They are so unlike the rest of the chans in attitude.

Yes, integrate.
What the fuck do you think you're doing right now?
You're scheming to take control of the community.
Minority politics

>Mein Kampf
>rightwing
Can someone explain this to me? Natsoc and Hitler don't strike me as rightwing. Is it just the conservative muh family muh clay bullshit, or did the jews do this?

What do you think of William F. Buckley Jr.?

oh look, another nogunz

I admire /mlp/ in a weird sort of way. They're impossible to troll and they're generally pretty chill. I guess that's what being the most hated community on Sup Forums for a few years does to a board's userbase.
I sometimes link /qa/ threads here if I notice a lot of Leddit butthurt in them. I also try to warn Sup Forumsacks whenever /qa/ddit tries to ruin our fun.

>Integrate or fuck off.
>Integrate
m8...

Redditumblr doesn't roll off the tongue. Perhaps Tumblit?

>90% of /qa/ is butthurt redditors pleading for Sup Forums to be deleted
lol, pic related.

>You're scheming to take control of the community.
Show me where that's against the rules.

That's what I'm saying though, Sup Forums could easily run all of that out in a heartbeat. I think the main problem is most Anons on Sup Forums don't know about at all. Most would be livid if they saw the bullshit that goes on there day after day trying to silence Sup Forums.

the one that didn't happen

I feel you. We need to spread awareness of the hidden board. They were the faggots who got (you)s removed for a couple days in case any newfags are reading this. They hate us too because success breeds jealousy.