Seems like Sup Forums forgot about their little hero huh?

Seems like Sup Forums forgot about their little hero huh?

>kills innocent church goers because muh race
>one white person drinks toilet water and survives and Sup Forums goes full race war

The dissonance here is astounding

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.suntimes.com/news/black-captors-torture-white-victim-rant-against-trump-cpd-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your faggotry is also pretty astounding.

One of these racist, criminal cases is the norm, the other is extremely rare. You bright enough to figure out which is which?

>Whitenigger kills a bunch of innocents
>Sup Forums hates him
>Group of niggers torture an innocent
>Sup Forums hates them
What seems to be the problem?

>blacks doing this is the norm

Lmao.. Yeah you have totally heard of this happening haven't you? Not.

Sup Forums hated him? Yeah right. There were some. Certainly not this much ass pain over zero casualties. Look at the amount of threads.. Look at the amount of anger. NOTHING LIKE DYLAN ROOF! But this is a delusional echo chamber.. So I guess that's OK.

Aaaand Sup Forums is silent. Of course. Scum.

>c-cuz ur a faggot!

Not an argument. Pathetic.

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE kills blacks at church
>Still in media today
>Blacks torture white male with intellectual difficulties
>Media tries to down play it

And faggots like you think the problem is how Sup Forums reacts and not how the MSM gives info to normies

>multiple deaths

Vs

>drinking toilet water and getting roughed up

Australia everyone

Dylann didn't kill those people because they supported Obama, only because they were black and he wanted to start a race war. He also didn't fucking film himself doing it. There's such a huge difference here it's unreal.

Of course I already know you're baiting.

lol what made you think this retard was Sup Forums's hero?

Wrong Ameribro.

At first I thought what Dylann Roof did was uncalled for. After these BLM nignogs, I think he's a fucking hero.

Dylann Roof's only mistake was shooting up old people at a church.

If he had gone into the projects and killed 9 "innocent" niggers I would laud him as a hero. He's also using his trial to drop redpills left and right since he's his own attorney.

No shit sherlock that isn't my point. Every thread calls for race wars. This was never about trump. Who gives a fuck if he was recording or not? People fucking died you retarded savage.

>In the media for months

vs

>Attempting to play it off as just kids being stupid

American Education

i sincerely thought that was a photoshopped pic of a penis going into his mouth

itt: niggers and jews

How about this.

Blacks WANTING to do this is the norm.

Do you like it better now?

>people dead and a long painful trial

Vs

>one alive man under a fresh investigation

No wonder your flag has a reputation

Yep. The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

The whole reason he shot up those nigs is because of how blacks get away with slaughtering whites every day while our (((media))) covers it up.

It's obvious from his testimony that he wants to get the death penalty, and he'll die a martyr. I'll salute him.

dylan roof is not part of some ongoing organization

Sage and hide slide threads.

Fuck you nigger.

One is a lone actor, with no sense of guidance or morality.

The latter is a group, each confirming eachothers decisions and going forward. That's the scary part. It wasn't just some crazy nigger, it's a group. They all thought the same way.

Notice how you even worded it in your post.

These people tortured that boy because they thought he voted for Trump. It honestly would have been better if they did it because he was white.

>Everybody but Sup Forumsacks condemning the event

vs.

>Niggers saying this is okay and just reperations

Nice controlled oppo there faggot.

OP isn't from here.

No, most of Sup Forums hated him. They wished he would've done his deed in the worst parts of the ghetto. They hate him because they think he did it wrong. Pretty much a "close but no cigar" as far as the whole race war thing.

everyone thought breviik was wrong when he did his murders.. zomg why would he kill white children instead of the muslims he was against...

years later we found out thta he was right.. liberals are brainwashed and cannot be saved

dylan roof had the balls and foresight to identify this problem before anyone else.

>autist kills bunch of nogs
>wall to wall news coverage, have to hear about "race relations in America" non-stop for 6 months
>arrested, on trial, and will probably get death penalty

vs.

>Nogs kidnap, torture a disabled white dude on Goybook Live
>complete media blackout
>still have not been charged with anything despite video footage, and I will cut out my left nut on camera if they're charged with a hate crime

Yes, op...you are a complete fag.

also false equivalency
also not an argument.

You are a snake and a liar. Where is this confirmed? Or is it your observation? You know their motive? Its because he was white you inbred retard

actually ya I'm from Tampa this is no joke the 7th video ive seen like this just in the past 4 months and its always a bunch of hood ass black kids

> Sup Forums hates him

r/the_donald please go

They told the guy to say "fuck Trump", how much more evidence do you need?

>>complete media blackout
It was all over Fox associated media.
>still have not been charged with anything

They will be charged for kidnapping and assault with no hatecrime charge.

Sup Forums wants a racewar, they latch onto everything that'll give them a racewar

not hard to understand

fuck yourself nigger

>this is proof for motive

Inbred.

Yes, it literally fucking is. That's some straight Isis shit right there. They didn't just pick any random white person, they went with who they thought was a white Trump supporter. That's what makes this so much worse than just a hate crime.

It was politically motivated. In Dylann's defense there was at least nothing those blacks did wrong other than being black.

Also one of the nogs knew the kid

Google Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian.

>even stormfront rejects this autistic psychopath

Fuck off stormfag. I hate niggers more than you but this moron gunned down a bunch of innocent Christians.

You want to be a big bad, "save the white race" mother fucker, go down to the ghetto in Chicago and wage war with the literal niggers

>t was all over Fox associated media.
Watched Fox for 4pm to 10pm...saw one 3 min segment. There was more coverage of Dylan Roof's "I'm not crazy" court statement today on Fox.

>They will be charged for kidnapping and assault with no hatecrime charge
>no hate crime
...and there is the problem.

i would never

Right, so they no doubt knew he supported Trump, which is why they specifically targeted him in the first place.

>they thought he was a trump supporter

Still waiting on the proof of your claim, retard. Where'd they pick him up? A trump meeting? They picked a handicapped guy who probably struggles to get any sort of political affiliation across? You are making shit up and being dishonest. Keep trying though kid.

>Still not a targeted hate crime and if you believe it is you are a racist

Go be a jew somewhere else.

I already told you the Kid knew one of the nogs, apparently they were in school together.

>proof

Fuck your flag lives up to its shit reputation.

Faggot, one of the people in the video knew the kid, and thus knew he supported Trump. They decide to single him out and make an example out of him for supporting Trump, telling him to say "fuck Trump". This was 100% politically motivated, not racially motivated.

Lurk moar, a pol hero would still not be caught and the targets being taken out would be worth being taken out unlike the irrelevant niggers that potato bagged.

Why do you people obsess over shit that isn't an issue anymore?

He's in prison now. He did what he did and he has no free life of his own anymore. What fucking more do you need than that?

No one has the ability to go back in time and un-commit every offense in history that's perpetually stuck up your ass.

>he didn't watch the video
At least try and fake like you know what you are talking about if you can't be bothered to get the facts.

then why didn't they find a black or mexican kid who supported trump instead

It's was both.

chicago.suntimes.com/news/black-captors-torture-white-victim-rant-against-trump-cpd-says/

>The victim, a resident of northwest suburban Crystal Lake, knew one of the people arrested in connection with his attack from school, according to Area North Detectives Commander Kevin Duffin.

>he knew the kid
>therefore he knew his political affiliation!

Are we in grade school? Not everyone shares this information. That is not proof kiddo.

>inb4 more ad hominem

Face it. You're intellectually dishonest.

Yeah, I'm retarded. Like said it was both.

And? See A flag and an AUS proxy

user pls.

K.

The difference between the two is the white guy was charged with a crime. thats why people are mad because the black people will get off while the white guy will get slammed for a "hate crime" even tho both were hate crimes.

>Be mentally disabled Hillary supporter
>Some black kid I knew in school wants to hang out
>Suddenly they attack me and force me to drink toilet water
>Hit me and force me to yell that I hate Trump even though I would have without violence

Makes sense to me

their assault is caught on video. they'll definately be charged

Seriously is it that bad down there? -Scottsdalefag

Are you an inbred abbo? I know our education is shit but holy hell you are slow.

So niggers torture a retard but you stupid social darwinism worshipping cacs are upset? I thought killing retards was essential to the 4th Reich you fat greasy bitches

Self-preservation. If they kill the retarded whites they'll kill half of Sup Forums.

Wouldn't recommend it.

Not my hero.

>Seems like Sup Forums forgot about their little hero huh?

He's got no Chin, no balls, and will be the Bottom Bitch of Cellblock 6 for the rest of his life... More like /pol Zero

The idea when you troll is to not look like you're trying so hard.

You're failing miserably.

Yes, a slap on the wrist. They will come up with some "b-but he was an ebil white supremacist" defense and the (((media))) will run with it.

Slow at what?

You lost. Give it up

But he killed just a bunch of niggers for a bettee tomorrow, such athing as inocent nigger exists only if you are retarded.His sacrifice will not be forgotten.

>>one white person drinks toilet water and survives and Sup Forums goes full race war

top kek lad. You deserve this thread for that summary

he really didn't infact blacks commit almost all interracial crimes(80+%)

they treated dylan roof like an epidemic, something that all white people need to address.

they'll probably say this is just crime in chicago, and it's all whitey's fault for making them poor.

We must protect our own

Sup Forums has dissonance of the exact opposite kind
They think what recently happened is justified and hate Dylan Roof.

People bring up Dylan Roof as a distraction because they know that what the nogs in Chicago did is completely indefensible and devastating to their narrative of blacks as innocent victims and whites as irredeemable oppressors.

Wtf? I love kidnapping and torturing retarded people now.

People called Roof a retard for not targeting ooga booga types the moment he did it.

Your newfag is showing

Because I don't give one motherfuck about happens to subhuman nigger faggots. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT?