This is serious

This is serious.

This was all a False Flag.

Trump needs to flee to Europe, like FAST.

All orchestrated by the Establishment for them to declare Martial Law due to the imminent race/civil war. Obongo will step into a third term, and they will disappear with the key members of the opposition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2c5_g7UTuGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont think so bro

Nothing is going to happen. Trust me I am your father

We're not the favella dude. We got more sense th an that.

Let the based bog brothers handle this

Nothing is more deplorable than not defending those who cannot defend themselves. A virtuous man serves the greater good. This young adult with the mind of a child showed that virtue.

He knew if it wasn't him being tortured, it would've been one of his kin.

Meanwhile your fedora-tipped "muh false flag" cuckpost shows your true colors.

>religion brought up by some nut where it doesn't belong

thread derailed

>All orchestrated by the Establishment for them to declare Martial Law due to the imminent race/civil war

Sandy Hook didn't get all the ARs banned.

A retard getting bulled won't start a race war.

>father
I guess you're also England's #1 whore.

>murricans
>sense
Yep. The same damn sense you used to figure out you never went to the Moon and no plane ever hit that towers.

This a TMZ type story. It will just be some dumb kids being dumb rather then white vs black.

nigger, I don't doubt that we DIDN'T step foot on the moon. I wouldn't be surprised if they staged that shit. Whatever though.

>no plane ever hit that towers.

Are you stupid?. They have like 50 different videos of the second one hitting one of them?.

You sound like a true favellan. The only thing you probably know how to do is gut someone and cook drugs.

Tribalism ≠ Religion

This was staged CGI by russian hackers

I knew some burger was going to derail the thread. Anyway, take a look at this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=2c5_g7UTuGM

It's fake and only racist manbabies are overreacting to it.

slide thread sage
spread this kidnapping video to every normie you can

So you're the dumbass that gives these Youtubers 40,332 views and likes?

Half right, Trump doesn't need to flee. We do need to stay calm amid further, near-future provocation. Like with the unexplained weekly regularity of mass shootings in 2012-13, Obama will try again. Fifteen days people.

>slide thread sage
>implying
I downloaded both videos twice to ensure a uploading backup. Also, how the fuck it's a sliding and pertinent thread at the same time?

Not only the niggers and monority scum will go after the key-members of the new government, but also the Establishment hechmen. Remember Kennedy, they will easily hide on plain sight, during the Happening. No one will even notice during the chaos.

B-but doesn't that make you are a bastard son of a whore?

Yes. Just like my moor father.

Is...is that a jew in that pic?

Obama confirmed for Sith Lord.

>No race war will happen
>Trump gets to office
>Race relations improve
>People will forget there ever was 3rd wave feminism

Dats right!
Now stop making shit threads and expand the caliphate far and wide in south america

>Race relations improve

haven't been paying attention eh?

>A retard getting bulled won't start a race war.

True, just a bunch of back and forth low levels of violence between whites and blacks. Take not tht after Trump won black gun ownership has been rising sharply.

>caliphate
>south america

Things are a bit different here. We don't usually take shit from sandniggers.

You are sandniggers. Or shitskins, at least.

Crooked teeth anglos are never welcome in a serious thread.

Just a suggestion, beady-eyed limey.