Slavs

I know that the Bolshevik USSR needed to be fought but are you sure that these people aren't white? Russia gets it's name from Viking tribes. I mean look at this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And of course there's this guy.

Slavs won WW2 basically. Butthurt people wont admit this.

Ethnic Russian here

Yes we're white faggot. If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking Arabic right now seeing as the Germans would have won and turned all of Europe and America into a refugee cuck shithole like current Germany

(((Bolshevik USSR)))

Led by and formed by Jew commies, not real Russians. Any (((Slav))) who supports any form of social/commun ism needs to be lynched

Mongols

skin color is irrelevant. we are one human race.

>Nazi germany
>open immigration to europe

no im pretty sure jews and gypsies didn't like hitler, they sure do love merkel though.

>krokodil not listed
gay

>posts manlet

he's like 5'3

Just off the top of my head I can tell a few of these are wrong because Americans invented them first.

The tip of this manlets dick is more alpha than you'll ever be. This manlet will kill you before you even realize it, bitch.

Fuck Ukraine! Rightful Russian clay.

Post more Russian babes.

Place was a shithole, is a shithole and will be a shithole. At the same time it's not genetic so you may adopt a child at the age 1-2 while he's still uncorrupted. /thread

Yes, USA was great at stealing scientists. So glad you're leading the world research in feminist lesbian drum circle studies.

Who said we are not white? Nice try Tryqwon.

It's not stealing when they want to come because of our freedom and cheap tacos.

nice try ivan
anyone living in a country bordering r*ssia can tell tell slavs are subhuman scum

>OOI MALTŠIKI SIGARETU JEST???
>BLYAT PIDR NAHUI POMORDA HOTŠEŠ

Oh my god. Can you shut the fuck up?

Its not white . Only Israel is white.

this is quality bait. credit where it's due

The Jews are against White Christians.

WE ARE VICTIMS OF COMMUNISM.JPG

>leader of the aryan union
>posts juden
>union of the fallen satanic angels offsprings
Very disappointed at you cunt.

serbs are slavs with average height of 6'2", if you visited serbia your neck would hurt from talking with people, you would feel like a manlet, does that mean you're not white?

If you're from Europe, then you are white.

>Only Israel is white.

But jews don't identify as white.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4

Is Judaism and ethnicity or a religion? If you do nothing Jewish, but you are ethincally Jewish matrilinially does that still make you Jewish?

>I know that the Bolshevik USSR needed to be fought
Erased. Needed to be erased. Just fighting without completely winning, by purging all the Bolsheviks (even their far-removed descendants), is an exercise in futility. Erase them all. Erase them from the present to ensure a brighter future.

At this point, we are all white, so long as our Dad wasn't a Mohammed, and our mother a spade.

Yes, she looks white and is an actual Russian. However, actual Russians are like 7 percent of the population in Russia. The rest are Asians.

Yes its a mix. You must denounce it completely amd turn to Christ otherwise you're a filthy kike.

WE

It's both. It's a religion and it's genetic. Both are problems.

The religion component teaches "muh chosen people" insanity. The genetic component makes them more susceptible to megalomania (which makes the "muh chosen" propaganda more effective) and real mental illnesses derived from poor initial genetic stock (ie Turkic + sandnigger + mongrel) that is amplified by severe inbreeding.

You are victim of communism too