Do you want proof that whites in America is a dying breed?

Do you want proof that whites in America is a dying breed?

Look at yesterdays torture, some white kid got tortured on live feed so everyone could see how weak white people are and how superior blacks are.

THEY USED HIS FUCKING SCALP AS AN ASHTRAY AFTER REMOVING IT.

If the colors were the other way around half of America would be burning right now and people would claim it was just. WHERE IS THE WHITE OUTRAGE?

Nowhere, and that is why the white man is losing.

> Be American
> Get lured by your nigger friend
> Scalp off
> Human ashtray for my nigger friends

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
youtube.com/watch?v=W5x42MArLPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ahdzxMoc2p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WHERE IS THE WHITE OUTRAGE?
You living in a fucking hole? Turn off your shitty lefty Scandy news site - I assure you the outrage is quite there.

I think mods hid my posts PLEASE RESPOND

Do you want proof that the KKK will rise again

Look at yesterdays torture

It's here you big nig nog

Action speaks louder than words, look at the BLM movement atleast the riot/protest when something happens to blacks. When something happens to whites in America nothing happens.

Great Britain truly is my greatest ally.

We got your back against the globalists

*notices bulge*
OwO
whats this

sauce on scalp ashtray?

Dylan Roof set the bar, I'm about to raise that bar.

>WHERE IS THE WHITE OUTRAGE?
They're all going to work in the morning, no time to riot.

My UwU became a OwO

Dylann Roof is a hero. It's really a shame that he chose a church of elderly black people, but he had the right idea--it's time to strike back.

And as much as we hate these niggers, we also have to realize who is mobilizing and radicalizing them: kike media.

Sorry Jens, i actually have to live in my town. I can't be lighting it on fire.

Why are Norwegians such insufferable cunts?

What happened?

That's because blacks are super insecure about their own breed. If they weren't, then they wouldn't have all these fucking entitlements and privileges, as well as a need for all those movements.

God speed user, you glorious bastard.

www gofundme com/lets-show-the-chicago-victim-love

niggers kidnapped and tortured a mentally disabled white male, streamed the whole thing live

God speed user

KANGZ

WE INVENTED MATH
WE INVENTED BATHING
WE INVENTED SPACE TRAVEL

bumping this

> Norwegians are insufferable cunts for telling me to be mad that niggers took a fellow white man and tortured him

What happened America?

Is that a fucking argument for why nobody is protesting for this poor kid? Jesus fucking christ cuck my shit.

We need to scalp more whites. Fuck them

Any vid link ?

That's because most whites are sane and don't give a shit about others of their own breed and go on living, they at least the non-leftist ones actually are more secure about their own breed.

Maybe blacks should take notes.

nvm I found on another thread :
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

Cheers then, I'm off to save the white race

Isn't this guy a downie? If that happened to me, I would have tried to fight back

>Maybe blacks should take notes.

That's about as likely as them figuring out basic math.

You do realize most of the niggers that riot and "protest" do so to steal shit right?
Don't give them so much credit.

>so everyone could see how weak white people are and how superior blacks are
lmao what are you talking about? It was like 4+ niggers vs one autistic guy who couldn't even defend himself. Hardly a fair fight

>implying they can even read this post.

Seriously, did they really think that Trayvon Martin gave two fucks about the "black community"? He was just some skittles and iced tea drinking punk in the wrong neighborhood.

You dumb fucks have obvious never been around tweakers.
And that is all this is, for sure. Dumb kids tweaking.
I have seen white kids tweaking too, acting just as crazy.
This is NOT about race.
This is about meth/crack.
Heroin is pretty widely used now too, and has equally frightening effects, especially in youth.
The older people just steal shit to support the habit and usually kill themselves off over time.

You're doing God's work son.

God is with you

hodspeed user. Remember, be smart. Don't hurt innocents, go for the niggers

Dues vult

What would REALLY bring things to boil is if you went after (((THEM)))

do it faggot

lol he's tied, out numbered and his fellow african american companions have knives and possibly guns

I find it curious that the race war Manson wanted is closer than ever when he's close to dying.

Non-American posters are the fucking worst

all you jealous fucks do is try to bring us down

too bad, not happening faggot. i seriously hate all you jealous hater fucks out there that just try to bring down the winners. worry about your own country you pathetic fucking possum

Keep prodding the Lion. History repeats itself.

>"FUCK DONALD TRUMP"
>"FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"
>it's all about drugs guys
Gas yourself, kike.

After what you did to blacks I'm surprised they haven't done worse

Whites are just afraid that they'll get what they deserve, and have benefitted greatly from the humanity that blacks have which Whites lack

like honestly bro, what the fuck is the point of your post, what is your problem that you thought you needed to make some "hurr u guys are cucked and losing fuck you" thread?

compare to this post
USA is the #1 fuck everyone else if you don't want to join the ride

re-evaluate your life OP

I'm not worried about it, this scenario is like a slow burning stack of dynamite, eventually it'll reach a breaking point and explode.

You have to realize that white americans have been taught to become complacent with the actions of ravaneous blacks, that it's okay because it's their "culture", and that you shouldn't do anything about it.

Trump was just the first step. If he fails to deliver on his promises, then i truly do fear for the blacks and hispanics, especially those who thought it'd be good to race mix with them.

The days of a white majority in America is coming back. I cannot say the same for Europe.

even mexicans are smarter than you fucking anti-american europeans HAHAHAHHAHAH

I'm liking these digits

Notice how she keeps the camera on her 90% of the time.

It's not about sending a message to white people, it's about being popular with her FB friends.

im liking these flags.

>The days of a white majority in America is coming back. I cannot say the same for Europe.

Not going to happened when their people rather shitpost on the Internet instead of finding a mate and raise a family of their own.

Fucking 88 as well.
The Reich is back

He's a jew race baiter Annon. They want a race war to take the shit off them.

They injected him with heroin.

I've already done so, it's just a matter of encouraging fellow whites to do so as well.

It's quite difficult considering most fall for the "le bbc nobody wants me :(" cuck bait bullshit accompanied with the rise of white NEETs in America too.

10/10 only american in this thread to understand what its all about. You win a gold star.

Anyone else thinking of getting gym membership to be ready for race war?

This!

True. Almost a disturbing narcissism, but somehow lacking the comprehension that she is narcissistic....like shes constantly confusedly infatuated with the fucking self-facing camera

youtube.com/watch?v=W5x42MArLPQ

BASED NOT AN ARGUMANT MAN

>norweenie

Proof or it didnt happen you colossal faggot

The Native has an amusingly confused look on his face.

This.

I'm thinking about moving even further away from shitskins tbqh.

>living in chimpcago
Well what did he expect

he was mentally handicapped?
that makes this even more disgusting

>special needs
>trump supporter
kek

Yup.

OP BTFO and literally cannot recover.

USA - #1 for everything awesome. All others are just along for the ride.

deus vult and let kek protect you

/Thread/

Jesus christ has the white race gone this low? You should be out in the streets you should show your hate. You don't need to burn and loot stores but you could try to burn down cuckfornias majors office or occupie goverment building atleast do something you discusting cucks.

And you will answer me with "what have you done blabla". I have acctually gone to demonstrations and evry time i have had the chance fhouget for my nation you discusting fake white mongrel.

DO IT

I swear I will remember you forever and will keep your name and honor alive.

please do it.

>another american "l-look how well our top 1% lives!!! don't worry about the rest of the country dying because no healthcare, getting tortured by niggers and going to public schools full of niggers" post

Based swede comes to the rescue, Americans posting in this thread is to stupid to realize I am baiting for a reaction. Thinking I am anti american whilst I am honestly just trying to help.

Atleast they enhouge cohesion to fucking organise something. White have becomed so cucked and broken we can't even do that. We need to setup roads like the left cucks to start gather people. And we need to start fucking organise urself in the streets, it's time to put up a working alt-right demonstration infrastructure.

The beauty of the US is that hopefully someone will take revenge and drop some niggers with an AR-15.

Textbook narcissist psychopathy, enabled by her echo chambers dehumanizing white people and validating white-hatred as socially advantageous.

What sentence will they get?

>tfw niggers will outbreed whites in western countries in my lifetime and become africa tier shitholes
Can't wait desu senpai

Yeah and then when they do that the MSM talks about them for 5 fucking years afterwards.

It's weird that this story took off. You can watch Colin Flaherty's youtube channel and shit like this happens every single week to whites, but the second someone like Roof comes along they talk about it nonstop.

I want to see their faces when they get sentenced
how do I do this?

>THEY USED HIS FUCKING SCALP AS AN ASHTRAY AFTER REMOVING IT.
wait what? I haven't looked at the video yet since it's working hours, but fuck me they didn't actually scalp the poor kid?

You're such a tryhard. You don't know how to shitpost young blood. Go get some training

All I care about is dead niggers desu, I know the media is a lost battle and the west is doomed, but every dead nigger is good news.

Fire and iron, hopefully.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahdzxMoc2p0

nah they made a cut in his head

Why do you think I'm joking? The "west" has always been massive assholes with us, go eat shit with your "muh white pride", french are french, brits are brits, germans are germans, americans are americans. And I hate all of them.

I dont think they did

I love when americucks post "if this happend here it would be gucking riots" or "we would never let that happen". Show us then you fat ugly fucks, probaly a few of you here have comented like this or have thouget in these lines. Explain your self why aren't you fucking acting. Out in the fucking streets muhh guuns muhh milita, need to deffend agenst operess. Then fucking use them you degenrate fucks. You finally start to have a reason to fucking use them and fix your country.