Reminder that there is nothing wrong with being gay or transsexual...

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with being gay or transsexual. At the end of the day if you are white and advocate for the white cause then it doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom or how you look or dress. Let's stop letting this petty bullshit that does nothing but divide us. What I do in the bedroom as gay man does not reflect my political views. I'm still a nationalist just like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=M7se0fiFUPM
strawpoll.me/12007191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Join us fellow homos!

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

Of course there is something wrong with it, that doesn't mean you cannot accept and respect those people. But saying there is nothing wrong and even, as some people do, proclaiming it is something positive is absolutely ludicrous.

It directly affects your ability to procreate, how is that not a bad thing?

You don't think Blaire White would want to be a full woman if she could?

>At the end of the day if you are white and advocate for the white cause then it doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom or how you look or dress. Let's stop letting this petty bullshit that does nothing but divide us. What I do in the bedroom as gay man does not reflect my political views. I'm still a nationalist just like you.

Agreed.

There is nothing wrong with being a faggot in private with consenting adults. But don't take that shit outside and try to normalize it.

I have nothing against Gay's, it might be sinful but that's not my problem, trannies are pure mental illness though

I don't give a shit desu. Just don't do promiscous stuff in front of children or be attention whores.

my hatred for degeneracy says one thing but my dick says another

I know that feel. I would hatefuck Blaire all the time.

It's fine as long as the penis is feminine

> cutting your dick off is OK

Yeah, no, fuck off.

I'm gay too but trannies are science-denying abominations.

forcing yourself to stand like that when you're a biological male is just silly. It's horribly uncomfortable and it does not make you look like a kawaii anime.

>is nothing wrong with being gay or transsexual.
Morally wrong? Sure

But by transgender means you have a mental ilness called gender dysphoria and take hormones in order to alleviate the shitty symptoms. Its quite literally an ilness that people like me have to deal with or end up killing themeslves because it fucking sucks the happiness right out of you and drives you insane.

What do you mean normalize? Are you trying to imply there's something wrong with being gay?

The only thing that's wrong with you is paying too much attention to stereotypes. You aren't in the wrong body, or anything.

>t's horribly uncomfortable
Maybe if you are a fatty whos thighs rub together but desu i stand like that all the time with absolutely np. I can even sit with my legs crossed and together.

>Reminder that there is nothing wrong with being gay or transsexual

KYS

No, kill yourself faggot

>Of course there is something wrong with it, that doesn't mean you cannot accept and respect those people.

Wrong. Zero tolerance.

>You aren't in the wrong body, or anything.
I didnt say i was in the wrong body. I have a mental ilness that causes the part of my brain that deals with self and identity to think it is the wrong gender, which makes it feel extremely uncomfortable. By extremely uncomfortable i mean batshit depressed to the point of suicide. Taking hormones not only makes me comfortable but also able to function as a relatively normal person.

Its a mental ilness and im taking medication so i dont kill myself. Thats it.

Gender Dysphoria is the new DSM term that literally declassifies it as a mental illness. Use DSM4 terminology if you're going to argue that it is a mental illness.

>Tiny dick
>Tiny balls
>Canadian

>Gender Dysphoria is the new
Gender dysphoria is a 20+ year old term. Lurk more before posting newfag

Im a grower it gets much bigger when hard desu. before hormones i think i was like 8 inches but now im down to about 7.5

Ugh you know your up way too late when the leaf shit posters turn into aussy m8s

My penis is about that feminine. I guess its time to kill myself

i pity you user

youtube.com/watch?v=M7se0fiFUPM

Here is a short video of Blaire (Robbie) White before the hormones.

Anyone out there got the following?

1) More old videos like this of blaire?

or

2) ANYTHING on bailey jay pre transition

Post more fag

Blaire is based and says there is nothing normal about it. Mainstreaming it is making those who do suffer from this feel used and lost.

Fucking sjw cunts

Your problem is that the population is being deliberately poisoned to reduce virility in order to control population growth. I'm straight, but came up with a special neuroregenerative diet using everyday fruits/vegetables in spe ific quantities. In under 2 months of treatment, the physical side effects are noticeably increased hair growth on secondary sex organs, random hair growth on skin, and new hair growth on areas of the scalp that thinning occurred. I speculate testosterone and androgen were dramatically increased and/or enhanced.

It can be proven that the elite are turning people gay and sterile.

Soon.

>I speculate testosterone and androgen were dramatically increased and/or enhanced.
>hair loss stopped
You do realize that androgen hormones are part of the cause of male pattern hair loss right? There is a reason women dont get it and men do.

I know quite a few trannies who were starting to thin and then started getting their hair back once they started on hormones.

'preciate it. Also strawpoll.me/12007191
Anybody restoring here?

NOT TO MENTION THE FACT that you can literally just go get your testosterone levels checked by asking your doctor for a blood test. This is something required of all trannies along with many other things before getting prescription hormones. I can gurantee before starting my testosterone was within normal male range.

oh fuck off you degenerate

Agreed. Grouping gays with transsexuals doesn't sit well with me. In my opinion there is a big difference between being attracted to another man, and wanting surgery to essentially mutilate your genitals in a crude attempt to resemble something they are not. Do not push your sexuality and beliefs on children. If you allow an underage person to have trans surgery you are severely neglectful and should be liable for prosecution. It is better they stay confused until they are adults that are able to vote, have sex legally, drink alcohol and choose whether of not to fight in the armed forces. They are not mentally developed enough to make a decision that will influence the rest of their life, and you are not entitled to make that decision on their behalf as a parent/guardian. If you want to be gay, fine, just don't thrust that shit in my face. Keep it in the bedroom. I couldn't give a rats arse who and/or what you choose to insert into your person. Just don't hurt other people in the process, or push your agenda on children. Rant over.

>doesn't sit well with me
take the dick out of your ass and you can sit well

Excellent rebuttal. Feel free to make a butt joke out of rebuttal, instead of countering my argument.

fuck i love Blaire dude

>make a re-butt-al to an aussie shit post
no thanks

Yes. There is a problem with being a faggot, but what you do in your own privacy is not anyones concern

>posting pics of blaire white the still degenerate lady boi

Maybe you're a good respectable person in real life, but the fact that you have a rage when you see men buthole/penis makes you a degenerate fuck.Aside that, you might be a good guy .Who knows?But don't touch my shoulder.

Noncing kids is wrong m8

Transsexuals are not real.

Your either one sex or the other. If you think you have transitioned or are in between your pretty much a self-mutilated oyster.

You are a retard

there is something wrong with it though.