"He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured"

"He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured"

Why are we treating the dude who got tortured today like a war hero? I thought Trump said he doesn't like people who get captured; the correct POL, red pilled opinion is to dislike this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-31/mccain-linked-nonprofit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia
12news.com/news/politics/mccain-cuts-off-questions-about-saudi-donation/114870450
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean seriously are we going to have to see this guy in the WH/inauguration now?

LMFAO now we have to watch him walk up to the White House on Jan 20 or something stupid. Trump needs to take a stand once and for all and say that he hates pussies who get captured.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-31/mccain-linked-nonprofit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia

12news.com/news/politics/mccain-cuts-off-questions-about-saudi-donation/114870450

not an argument

>I thought Trump said he doesn't like people who get captured; the correct POL, red pilled opinion is to dislike this guy.

Trump says a lot of dumb shit. Unfortunately he is the only god damned politician in the US to support anti-illegal-immigration policies and anti-globalist values. So Trump is the best there is right now.

>Not a politician.
Which is why he's the best we got.

POWs go through some shit. And they technically do create a logistical mess for the enemy.

McCain got special treatment because his daddy was a high ranking official.

Mcain isn't even a war hero. He sold out his squadmates like the weasel he is and cooperated with the NVA to save his own skin.

I suppose Tokyo Rose is a war hero as well?

Trump was a pansy draft dodger.

Cry me a river.

one is retarded

the other is a spoiled silver spoon brat who wants us to arm isis and start ww3 with Iran and Russia.

Can't wait for that old faggot to die already

I'll never forgive this piece of human shit for picking Sarah dip shit Palin for VP. Single handedly got Obama elected.

>one is retarded
Proof?

source?

Remember the Forrestal bois.

>implying the republicans even had a chance that year

He's not a war hero because he collaborated with the North Vietnamese, not because he was captured.

Source?

From what I read (back when he was a presidential contender) he rejected that special treatment. They offered it and he refused.

And at the time I thought that makes him an idiot!

I've since discovered that America imposes lots of rules on what their soldiers can do if captured. So he is a hero after all, and the idiocy is all on the part of the US military, making things much harder for captured solders for negligible strategic advantage.

ITT: Faggots who don't understand that this is about the loser on the Facebook Live video, not McCain LMAO

Also fun fact, the US started screwing over its own POWs in the Civil War. The South would always happily trade captured men in return of their own. The US realized those men were just going to head back to the Frontline so they cut off the exchanges, leaving their soldiers to rot in the South which could barely fees its own troops.

>"I like people who weren’t captured"

wtf i hate Mussolini now

pls god make him go away

>Mcain
>"Hero"

He's a war survivor, not a war hero.

He sold out so fast...

Never tortured...sang like a bird. Torched the Forrestal..covered up by daddy yet he was the only person transferred off the ship. FYI: can only get an erection by sitting in a bamboo tiger cage while being poked with feces covered punji sticks.

John "Savings & Loans corrupt faggot" McCain?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

war hero my ass.

>Niggers are literally enemy combatants to U.S. citizens.
>Whites are at war with blacks

The race war hasn't started yet, dikembe