Obama

What is his legacy?

"That guy before Trump"

He's the Buchanan of our generation

Eating and not working with tax payer money.

Literally a nigger.

It doesn't matter. He's a nigger

>"That guy before Trump"
Nice.

the black guy

>toppling Libya
>obamacare
>somehow worsening race relations
>being the first and probably last nigger president
>allowing the creation of ISIS by withdrawing from war torn cities, leaving vast resources

The guy who awarded himself a medal right before he left office

being such a useless faggot that no black will ever win the Presidency again in our lifetimes

Goes great with the Peace Prize he got before entering office.

while if print if

an even worse economy

He got ground up by the machine. "Compromised" exactly to the establishment without delivering his promises. But that's true of pretty much every politician. I think it mostly depends on what Trump does.

Either Trump fixes everything and Obama is forgotten. Otherwise he's remembered fondly for a very long time.

I watched the military farewell to the Commander in Chief today. I don't care for Obama or his policies, but it was a moving ceremony. It is a heavy thing, this transfer of power, especially when it moves to a very different philosophy, and to do it peacefully and honorably is something we should all respect. Trump's time is coming and that's fine, but have some respect for the office and the incredible process of transition.

I'm pretty sure the most historically significant thing that happened during his presidency is the absolute annihilation of positive race relations.

First black president.
getting Osama*
The recovery*
Wrecking house as much as he can before he gets evicted. (Typical nigger behavior)

much worsened race relations desu senpai, and a much more ideologically divided political landscape

>I want to stand with you on a mounrain
>I want to bathe with you in the sea
>I want to lay like this forever
>Until the sky falls down on me

I wouldn't really credit him with those. He certainly didn't help much though . . .

>What is his legacy?
Aleppo
Ukraine
A more powerful Russia
Weakening US power in the world.
Racial division and the verge on a race war
Imposing sexual degeneracy on children
Abortion for profit
Giving money to large banks and taking it from families

>I watched the military farewell to the Commander in Chief today. I don't care for Obama or his policies, but it was a moving ceremony. It is a heavy thing, this transfer of power, especially when it moves to a very different philosophy, and to do it peacefully and honorably is something we should all respect. Trump's time is coming and that's fine, but have some respect for the office and the incredible process of transition.

I thought it was scruffy and nonmilitary. The members of the services were even uncertain when to salute Very shoddy.

First openly gay Muslim nigger president

First president married to a transgendered "woman"

>lets make this black guy president, that'll make race relations better!
>oh fuck what have we fucking done?

In the long run he will be remembered for being the first nigger president.

Everything he did was by executive order, it will be repealed by Trump.

Obamacare is getting repealed as well, so he will not have his insurance plan for people to remember him by.

The only thing stopping him from being one of those 40 presidents no one knows anything about is the fact that he is black.

Inb4 THAT LEAF arrives to say BARACK HUSSEIN OBONGO FIXED THE ECONOMY LOOK AT MY MEME GRAPHS