/CKTHCG/ CHICAGO KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, HATE CRIME GENERAL - MSM SLIDING EDITION

Let's get this organized lads. Discussion and updates.
Pastebin: pastebin.com/C1DeTJP6

Stream here on CNN to watch live.
youtube.com/watch?v=2djSZZ4DUsU

LIVELEAK VIDEO
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

PETITION
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Tweet to the following. No excuses. Make a Twitter if need be:

1. Fox: @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @Foxnews @AnnCoulter @Liz_Wheeler @JudgeJeanine
2. Conservative-leaning newspapers: @nypost @dcexaminer @chicagotribune @Bostonherald @wsj @reviewjournal @dallasnews
3. Donald Trump: @realdonaldtrump. If Trump retweets it, MSM has no choice but to cover it.

Use #BLMKidnapping

VIDEOS
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=IdA1oNo3NB4 (Tommy Sotomayor)

ARTICLES
fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-teens-held-connection-kidnapping-after-facebook-live-torture-video-n703331
nbcchicago.com/news/local/Persons-of-Interest-Questioned-After-Man-Beaten-in-Facebook-Live-as-Attackers-Shout-F----Donald-Trump-409709875.html
cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
fox59.com/2017/01/04/4-questioned-in-sickening-facebook-live-video-of-man-being-tortured-chicago-police/
buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/four-people-in-custody-after-man-tortured-in-disturbing-face?utm_term=.qfy66YAQ4#.wjMaa9JY7
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089510/Four-people-arrested-footage-young-man-beaten-tortured-streamed-live-Facebook.html
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-live-streaming-the-kidnap-and-torture-of-a-purported-trump-supporter-n2267307

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JdATVV2hkc
twitter.com/tml103/status/816820941909098496
youtube.com/watch?v=AQX03WifIYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/JxhnBinder/status/816818251145641986
mediaite.com/online/that-is-not-a-hate-crime-democratic-strategist-gives-her-thoughts-on-chicago-torture-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can one of you lads give me some charts or graphs that're legit, which detail how niggers are literally subhuman and are far from whites in terms of genetics and 'species'.

We need to edit all the torture shit together. Normies don't wanna comb the 25 minutes of this bitch talking. For the 5 minutes of beatings.

IT HAS BEGUN!

fug she's a big girl

Holy shit why is it illegal to shoot black people

Someone give me the 411 on all this shit. I'm not sure who to be mad at.

>what is google
lurk google more fatlord

Does this look like a white person to you Sup Forums?

Why are white guys so pathetic and weak compared to black guys?

It really triggers me

Like almost no average white guy could beat a black guy in a hand-to-hand combat fight

nv0csotv3

Did one of us create the petition?

For the love of god upload a mirror to a site that's not YouTube if you're not gonna update the fucking link, Google is gonna bury videos

Do you think the torture was sincere Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=2JdATVV2hkc

When will Sam Hyde and Zyklon Ben head to Chicago and sort things out?

>"Fuck Trump and fuck white people" spammed by shitposters for months in /tg/
>actual Chicago crime happens where victim is forced to say it

MEME MAGIC IS GETTING TOO STRONG

because most white kids don't grow up in fucking war zones known as the hood.

>Charlie Manson is likely dying of stomach cancer
>Just as the race war he wanted so bad is really kicking off

SCALP ALL WHITE NATIONALISTS.

THIS WAS NEVER YOUR LAND.

BLACKS STAND WITH NATIVE AMERICANS

i tried to talk to my german cousin about what happened and he doesnt even want to see blacks doing anything wrong, how come germany is so god damn cucked?

>Nog's kidnap, torture, retarded kid.
>Media: NOT A HATE CRIME!
>POLICE: NOT A HATE CRIME
>LEFTIST WEB: NOT A HATE CRIME!

can this guy even believe what he's saying?

I'm looking forward to Trump deploying the NG to Chicago come the 21st. Time to clean house.

her address was posted. I take it were not allowed to post phone numbers here? has anyone gotten her phone number?

lol all powerlifting comps are like dominated by whites. Those 6'8 country boys destroy everything

It's liberal parenting, not whiteness.

Any group can have strength, and any group can be weakened, there has been 2 generations of hardcore marxist brainwashing weakening white people, because we are historically good at destroying ruling elites.

watch the 30 minute youtube video
autistic white boy bound, gagged, cut up, forced to drink toilet water and say "fuck Trump" all on facebook livestream, perpetrated by like 4 black kids saying "fuck white people" and smoking weed

it's probably not actually tied to BLM but only normalfags give a shit

live butthurt at twitter.com/hashtag/blmkidnapping?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Ehashtag

Native cucks must be pretty stupid to side with the backstabbing negro.

Maybe if you toned it down a little, user.

This would be incredible.

Doxxing = raiding
Don't get the thread deleted

>mfw I live in Chicago

twitter.com/tml103/status/816820941909098496

Dindu Duffin

Come home, white man.

This. Make lots of webms and keep a secure link for the video, it might start getting removed.

Isn't it not surprising at all how every major news outlet isn't identifying the race of the TORTURERS?

Just fucking imagine if the races/political ideology were reversed. You'd never hear the end of it and there'd be rioting all day.

Maybe he isn't autistic and would watch it if you didn't start with FUCKIN NIGGERS REEEEEE

>Like almost no average white guy could beat a black guy in a hand-to-hand combat fight

Since nobody else picked up on it, niggers don't fight one-on-one. Niggers always run in packs. If they are alone they always use a sucker punch.

as a native i don't side with those monkeys

This poor guy. This fucking aggravates me beyond words. I'm not even white.

How the fuck do we fight back against these fucking scum? How can we flip this god damned media?

There was barely anything on video. Most of it seemed like the selfie of that girl's face.

That'd be some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=AQX03WifIYA

New strategy to balance out statistics, flag half the minority criminals are 'whites'.

> Why are white guys so pathetic and weak compared to black guys?

Do you even follow sports? Niggers are incredibly under-represented in almost every strength sport. They are only good in running, kek.

> Being ignorant and posting random pics is incredibly convincing :DDDDDDDD

Nigger, you were owned by the Indian tribes. Indians bought many slaves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

Minorities latch onto each other to beat whitey at oppression Olympics, then disband and continue to secretly hate each other as usual. Whitey is simply the most hated group by brownies.

Natives owned nigger slaves

Execute every single compliant media cunt like a diseased dog in the streets.

Fuck you limey. I'm Scottish and Irish. You had my ancestors as slaves. Far as I'm concerned the United States should bomb the United Kingdom back to the Stone Age. Day of the Crumpet when?

I know it was like torture wasn't it?

Dude there video of him getting scalped.

as much as I wanna larp on muh final solution, i'm talking more about the present situation.

are people /awake/ at all?

Where you at? Oak Park here

twitter.com/JxhnBinder/status/816818251145641986

>use a marxist search engine to find information that contradicts communist doctrine

great idea retard.

It was not part of their blood,

It came to them very late,

With long arrears to make good,

When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,

They were icy -- willing to wait

Till every count should be proved,

Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.

Their eyes were level and straight.

There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.

It was not taught by the state.

No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.

It will not swiftly abate.

Through the chilled years ahead,

When Time shall count from the date

That the Saxon began to hate.

Cool it lads.

Can't fucking wait to rage in a few hours when the media starts calling this BLMkidnapping "fake news" you know that shit is coming. Let's see what the day brings, hopefully the rope has come today

> Sincere

Did he seriously just say that. Holy cow.

Nobody with 2 brain cells to rub together trusts the media, my man.

Only extremely gullible inbreds, shitskins and SJWs do.

>Oak Park.

WTF?

I live in Berwyn.....

I never knew I lived so close to another redpilled user.....

Repeat after me.

> See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

calm down dear did you forget your meds today?

Are you Scottish or Irish? Or most likely neither.

it's kind of hard to call video footage of torture "fake"

North side checking in

Sweet. I could tap that for sure.

I'm a /califag/ so i'm surrounded by the most leftist garbage constantly jerking each other off about helping minorities.

I'm losing it.

what the fuck...

America is fucked.

Before Sup Forums I was a centrist liberal normie.

Now Im full on right wing death squads.

Sorry boys, it's over, the police are already planning to dismiss it as a hate crime

This is good, the great redpilling of 2017 has begun

IT'S NOT A HATE CRIME

mediaite.com/online/that-is-not-a-hate-crime-democratic-strategist-gives-her-thoughts-on-chicago-torture-video/

We only watch it to see the narrative and better use it against normies.

THIS MAKES ME SICK

BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT THERE IS JUSTICE IN AMERICA; UNLINKE HERE

THE SUSPECTS WILL PAY FOR IT WITH A LONG TIME BEHIND BARS

>hopefully the rope has come today

Doubt it. It will just add more fuel to the rising fire.

A DOTR has to build over time. People have to get "woke" first.

I wonder what it's finally gonna take for whites to get pissed enough to do something, Blacks are constantly rioting whenever one of their ghetto brethren is killed but whites sit back and take it when shit like this happens.

Will someone tell me what it's gonna take?

TFW NOBODY WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THIS IN 24 HOURS
>TFW NOBODY WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THIS IN 24 HOURS

> wether or not
Not so fast there

Top Kek that bitch was on the CNN panel defending it earlier.

>Will someone tell me what it's gonna take?

when it gets Jihad organized

>austistic manchild turns out to be jewish

nice try

Holy shit, the BBC can't even say that the perpetrators are black.

It's ridiculous, the other a day some Pakistani drug dealer got shot by armed police (he was armed himself, gun recovered), and again the BBC couldn't say that it was the Pakistani community that led demonstrations inresponse that blocked traffic etc.

We're so cucked that we're not even allowed say the words.

Also the police seem to be playing the whole incident down:

>"They're young adults, and they make stupid decisions"
>in reference to the language used, investigators would seek to "determine whether or not this is sincere or just stupid ranting and raving", he said.

Dey jus chilluns havin a gud time.

Prepare yourselves in the next couple of days for apologist liberal columns and articles.

I guarantee the mental gymnastics will be like nothing ever seen before.

Every time these things happen more of the population is aroused to the pervasive problems in our society. We'll see justice done.

im already considering buying guns.
something like this wont be happening to me

niggers really are subhumans

This is disgusting. If it were a bunch of whites who kidnapped a retarded black kid and did this, there would be hell to pay.

The media would be in full autistic screeching how this is the result of racism and Trump, Obama would make a statement of sincere condemnation, pundits of all stripes would be lining up to deplore this heinous crime that is clearing the fault of white genetics and history and therefore all whites are culpable.

But instead, we get 'oh those cheeky scamps. kids amirite?' sort of apologetics and smug leftwing 'this is what you get racists #sorrynotsorry #killswhites'

Sup Forums, when is the breaking point? When do we finally say fuck it, enough! I meme and joke to get through it but honestly, between muslim rape gangs, trucks of peace, blm thuggery, and general cultural suicide, I just don't now what to do.

Who the fuck cares if they consider it a hate crime anymore. People saw it with their own eyes and they need to see it again and again until they can't ignore it anymore like ostriches in denial. Even if the torturer nignogs go free, the damage is done.

They said word for word "Fuck Donald Trump, Fuck White People"

How is this not politically motivated?

Es tiempo.

Yeah, they might do 18 months each

And they'll come out of jail harder and stronger and more full of HATE for the white man

More dangerous

More violent

And they will do it all again, raping white girls and killing white guys the next time

Yeah, great system we Americans have

The media narrative they are trying to push (see the CNN report for example) is that he was targeted for being handicapped, not white. And that this has nothing to do with Trump or race. They are really desperate.

Fascism is the best

SWEDEN YES

din do duffin

>I guarantee the mental gymnastics will be like nothing ever seen before.

they're already claiming blacks are the victims here because "BLM is being lumped in with this incident to misinform the oppressed class and get them to fight each other"

which really says volumes about blacks' willingness to get violent in the first place

What?

But that's the problem, it could happen to you and we should give a shit and prevent it i mean these fucking niggers used to be scared to even look at white people the wrong way and that fear should be instilled again.

I know people will dismiss me as an online shit talker but i live in new york and i've dealt with uppity ghetto niggers my entire life this problem isn't going away anytime soon unless whites do something.

>Will someone tell me what it's gonna take?

Iron resistance. Your body has to get exposed to viruses and other illnesses before it can build up it's immune system.

Once it's exposed to enough of it, it grows stronger.