Brit/pol/ - PUSH IT Right Up the Shitpipe Edition

>BREAKING BETRAYAL - Andrea Leadsom: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Household debt at its highest since the 2008 crash. Keep taking out those loans goyim
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>Labour is running a great risk with its populist turn
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/01/labour-running-great-risk-its-populist-turn

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Riot feared in Bradford after police shoot Paki
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/family-man-shot-dead-police-join-mp-appeal-calm-protests/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Union Leader: Corbyn should step down in 2019 if Labour's poll ratings are still bad
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4083838/Jeremy-Corbyn-consider-quitting-Labour-leader-polls-awful-2019-says-close-ally-union-power-broker-Len-McCluskey.html

>Warner Bros. looking to make Brexit movie
theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/02/brexit-the-movie-warner-bros-set-to-option-ukip-donors-memoirs-aaron-banks

>Brexit Britain is more racist and less happy than it was in 2016 - Rejoice
news.sky.com/story/brexit-britain-sky-data-poll-reveals-a-nation-divided-10713985

>"Tories make a mockery of the honours system", claims Corbyn
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/new-year-honours-jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-latest-conservative-party-mockery-cronyism-a7502826.html

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps0MfBG5-Uo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzhsDhqzwFE
youtube.com/watch?v=jm3LEmFFj2g
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2010/06/is-football-a-pagan-cult.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Eis_sm1cDB8
youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI
youtube.com/watch?v=YQx7Y34DKSI
youtube.com/watch?v=gWca1X7nFGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
youtube.com/watch?v=PyGXbQL7V6o
youtube.com/watch?v=4e_c3XAPoUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he, dare I say it, /anautisticmemelordthatwilldoomusall/?

See you Saturday.

youtube.com/watch?v=bzhsDhqzwFE

>tfw old as fuck

>Blackpill the song
youtube.com/watch?v=jm3LEmFFj2g

>Brit/pol/ craps their shitty little nappies when he gets appointed Le Meme Brexit Minister

>"He ran against David Cameron in 2005 because he was the only real conservative!"

>"Holy shit this guy is actually a real conservative, BreMOANERS BTFO x)"

>Fast forward a few months

>"The British people want to stay in the Single Market at any cost, even if that means keeping the free movement of people"
>t David 'real conservative lol' Davis

No refunds peasants

>British Rail designs a tilting train (so it can go round corners faster without upgrading all the track)
>Making good process on the technology
>Thatcher comes to power
>Starts putting pressure on BR to show more results
>BR does some test runs with a prototype, the basic thing works
>Few journalists get sick from overindulging in BR's liquid hospitality (read: GETTING FUCKING DRUNK) and blame the tilt
>Eventually it breaks down once
>Train savaged, BR budget continues to be cut
>Problems are basically all worked out at this stage, could be in service within the 1980s.
>Nope. APT gets killed. Technology sold to italy.
Skip a bit
>Railways are privatised, British Rail Engineering expertise basically utterly destroyed in the process ensuring the UK will be buying foreign trains forever
>Virgin announces shiny new trains on the routes they operate
>Shiny new trains that tilt
>Shiny new trains that tilt, made in Italy.
>Literally paying wops to sell us our own technology back because le based capitalist of destroying British independence didn't like railways

>real conservative

Isn't he a known lolbertarian?

These days people take them to mean the same fucking thing surely

Beautiful

>

Which one's the top and which one's the bottom?

Does this count as a loyalist Karen?

So this... is the power... of THINGS.

>Turnout was already historically low in 1997, an election which would shatter nearly 20 years of Conservative rule.
Everyone seems to have this weird belief 1997 was peak turnout. (That was 1992 in raw numbers.) Presumably because the fact Blair achieved a large part of his swing because Tory voters just decided not to bother voting is too depressing for both sides.

>60%(includes Asians and latinos)

>his transition team is filled with lobbyists from Altria, Visa, Coca-Cola, General Electric, Verizon, HSBC, Pfizer, Dow Chemical, Duke Energy, etc...
>treasury secretary is Steven Mnuchin who was an Investment Professional at Soros Fund Management LLC and spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs.
>rest of the team is filled with typical republican politicians from the establishment, from Newt Gingrich to John Bolton to Reince Priebus, some of them worked under Bush
>tax cuts will mostly benefit the rich, 47% of its benefits will go the top 1%
>no term limits on Congress
>won't fully repeal Obamacare
>won't ban muslims (already changed his mind about that a long time ago)
>no deportation force
>wall replaced by a fucking fence
>Hillary won't be prosecuted
>his daughter is a SJW and cares about the "wage gap"
>most pro-Israel president so far
>disavowed the alt-right

KEKED

>ahmed bong attempting to say us has been keked

okay

Are americans white

So the football abuse scandal disappeared pretty quick.

meh

We have more whites than you inbred bongs

Do you guys know that the USA and Britain are the best allies ever and apart from a cheeky snafu in the early 19th century, we've been helping each other out since? That's what friends do.

We're closer to 55% white when you exclude Hispanic """""whites""""", Arabs, Persians, mixed race peoples, Jews, Turks, and others who are listed as white on the census

FRANKLY the trend of watching OVERPAID THUGS chasing a BLADDER.....

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2010/06/is-football-a-pagan-cult.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Eis_sm1cDB8

>We have more whites than you inbred bongs
Not an argument
Switzerland only has a population of 8 million but you know full well it's about white percentage

Aye

Honestly if the tories were really serious about it, they'd tax the bankers the bonuses to 90%.

>Leaving EU will halve net migration, boost pay and help to solve housing crisis, according to study as Treasury's Brexit predictions brought into question

Does anyone actually believe this?

I don't believe we're going to leave.

>Thatcher is remembered as le small state tax-cutter
>Actually increased tax burden as a % of GDP because she funded her top-rate cuts with a VAT hike
N O R E F U N D S

>we're

Why? Where are you off to?

>Win campaign

>Lol you fucking morons didn't SERIOUSLY believe everything we said?

Democracy was a fucking travesty

>implying I didn't vote leave
And to answer your question, nowhere.

>Jeremy Got my Corbyn vote
what did he mean by his

>implying that tories didn't play a mere politician.

Good Goy.

>France

:^)

Fucking saved. (Unlike the UK).

Worth it tbqh.

>Got so drunk that he was "unresponsive and unintelligible" during key, vital war meetings

>His OWN GENERALS had to talk him out of deploying mass anthrax bombs on Germany which would have made HALF OF EUROPE LITERALLY FUCKING UNINHABITABLE

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI

Fuck Churchill and fuck the bloodsucker Anglo slime that defend him because MUH JERRIES LOL BOMBER HARRIS MEE MEE

Pic related - the fat pig embodiment of The Eternal Anglo better than any crude charicature could ever draw it

>deploying mass anthrax bombs on Germany which would have made HALF OF EUROPE LITERALLY FUCKING UNINHABITABLE
Can we do this now? It's not like any Europeans live there anymore.

Churchill is so based. Is he our Sup Forums guy?

it's over isn't it

>even if we roll back Sharia May's surveillance state, we're still fucked because they FREE MARKET has FUCKED it.

yeah m8

>white

We were just unlucky enough (relatively speaking - I doubt you'd want to live in any other time with a roll of the dice, memes aside) to be born after the total collapse but before the rebuilding

Fiddle while it burns

>Filename
Yes yes well done le proxy well done

Shit that guys hat is whiter than the US

>not being 'the body was unresponsive' drunk
>not bring totally hammered beyond all reason
>not being fully committed to being gone til Friday

>89%??

bored tbqh

same

immoral

Go to bed then, freak.

20 minutes yet

I dun got better

youtube.com/watch?v=YQx7Y34DKSI

Sounds like the noise plastic you wrap on furniture makes at the start then turns into some bizarre mix of dreamscape and bombaclaat riddim

The absolute state of soundwaves

im off lads keep triggering americucks 4me

stfu

youtube.com/watch?v=gWca1X7nFGo

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

Required viewing

If you live in the South of the USA you're pretty much surrounded by non-whites. If you live in a good state it's over 90%.

This place is quite large, old spice.

>every white country is headed for civil war
This sucks.

As long as the politicians all die it will be worth it I guess.

Wish i was a Yank TBQH lads

>civil war
No, just a slow and boring demographic death

Stop LARPing

>read American political cartoon
>"Why can't we feed wild animals?"
>"It removes their incentive"
NO, YOU FAT MOTOR SCOOTER RIDING FUCKS
YOU DON'T FEED THEM BECAUSE THEN THEY START COMING UP TO PEOPLE SEEKING THE SAME THING, IT'S NOT A MATTER OF INCENTIVE, IT'S A MATTER OF NOT BEING MAULED BECAUSE A BEAR WANTED A BIG MAC.

Actually, how do I convince Americans to start feeding dangerous wild animals? BIG steaks. Leave your gun in the car, they can smell metal.

Are they doing a new series anytime soon?

I've got good news for you friend!

>tfw trying to deal with life
>tfw brutal philosophy
>tfw ultra technical death metal
>tfw so, so drunk

it's a special feel lads

What has you all so depressed?

Britain is dead

???

whos's depressed?

Brexit is cancelled, there's literally no nationalist party or political figure, neoliberalism has killed us and vast swathes of the country still haven't recovered from the 80s, 650,000 immigrants come to this country every year (an ALL-TIME HIGH) under what is allegedly the most conservative government we've ever seen

I could write post after post after post, read The Abolition of Britain by Peter Hitchens

I dont even know anymore

#BrexitBritain

AND there's an autistic tripfag that refuses to kill himself that shits up all of these threads.

Niggers don't even know what alcoholic misery is

youtube.com/watch?v=PyGXbQL7V6o

>a hand is raised

Have you honed your slag hunting skills?

Depressed? Not really cuz I am a Jew.

TIME FOR BED YKTD

>slag
i fucking love this word

i wanna go to britain and go SLAG HUNTING

6 months post-BREXIT and we realized nothing is going to change.

I hope Trump doesn't do the same to you.

What's this I hear about Brexit being off? Get off your ass and rebel. Take a lesson from us Yanks for once.

ok blackpill me on what the fuck is going on over there, I'm hearing bad things, is it all true?

They ignored the referendums in Netherlands and France. Why did you think it would be different?

all hope is lost youtube.com/watch?v=4e_c3XAPoUI

>TheDonald is raiding us

Guess I won't be going anytime soon

Fucking Yank slime

>Not knowing that Trump is an obvious crypto kike shill.

:^)

Everything is fine.

Dude I just fucking want to know what is going on, you don't need to be a dick.

Ours won't be ignored, it'll just be watered down to such an extent that we might as well not have bothered with it to begin with.

Because it was a referendum on literally LEAVING the European Union. It requires a hell of a lot more fuckery to circumvent it than just changing a few lines on a treaty. I'm sure they'll manage it though.