Do you believe in hell? Do you think that it's literal eternal torment in fire? Who do you think goes there?

Do you believe in hell? Do you think that it's literal eternal torment in fire? Who do you think goes there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_first_revelation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell in the afterlife, maybe, hell on earth ,absolutely

hell isnt real

Its an idea that people thought up so they feel as though "bad people" are punished

If Christianity is correct, the majority of people on Sup Forums, even Christian Sup Forums will be going to hell.

I subscribe to Annihilationism.
I believe the lake of fire is where the soul is destroyed, not tormented for eternity.
Your soul can only exist forever by faith in God.

I like dante's vision of hell.

remeber christfags

less than 1% of the most hardcore christians go to heaven

everyone else goes to hell to be tortured for eternity

I like to think we already died and earth is actually hell.

Yes hell is real. Every poster apart from me so far is living in it.

Go suck nigger dick burgers.
>like they needed any encouragement

you're a fucking retard lmao.

>to be tortured for eternity
This doesn't align with the Biblical God.

Dante's hell is supposed to be taken as a work of art, not theology. It's very compelling, but it's not meant to represent the reality of hell.

No

>t. Jehovah's Witness

Soros, obama and hillary clinton

Yep. Most Christians on Sup Forums are lukewarm Christians who claim Christ with their words, but deny him with their actions.

>Revelation 3:16
>So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

i.m.a.o

you are scared of death so you convinced yourself that an afterlife exists

I suppose bone cells and worms go to heaven too right?

Glad I'm not the only one. It was such a seamless transition as first.

Christian's are prone to "relapsing" and stealing your wallet, raping a kid, smoking meth, the most pathetic people on earth NEED god.

Also whenever a jewslave types "only" we usually know "one true god" will follow and immediately stop reading.

You've convinced yourself that you're going to die. L.O.L.

Hell is as real as our world.
You go to hell because of your karma/sins.
If you dont want to end up there recite Usnisa Vijaya Dharani.

My soul will echo throughout eternity, as will the souls of my victims.

This.

Everything about the bible just screams that it was written to control people and keep the elite in power. I'm not a fedora wearer and I do think that morals and values that religion teaches are good. However, the stories about heaven and hell, adam and eve, etc., are metaphors not reality.

there is no hell, only anime world

Are there memes in hell?

Dont think theres an afterlife of any kind.
When you die you die, just like every other animal on earth.

No

There only satan raping you with his pitchfork for eternity

Not true, Christ came and saved those who love him. Revelations is bunk written by Saul the liar.

What if you're into that?

That's not funny, you shouldn't joke about people's dreams

If there is a hell, I'm going to it. If not, I'll be a shapeless soul floating through the endless void.

Why does god only ask that you love him? How does your love benefit god?

It doesn't. There is nothing you could give God that would pay for His kindness.

hell is when they put that 1000 degree knife in your ass

pic related

That thare devil gonna get yeeeeew, christcucks sound like such fucking idiotic dips shits. When otherwise average IQ people mention god it's like they have a moldy spot on their brain and you're suddenly talking to an autist who will suddenly start dropping verses and other nonsense that means nothing to you. Every Christian or Abrahamicuck Desert Nigger Religioner gets a little endorphin hit every time they imagine someone who disagrees with them burning in hell.

It massages the otherwise insecure ego so well in all the right places.

Yes. You are in hell now.

Hell is a meme, Heaven where all your materialistic desires are fulfilled is a meme. American ((Christianity)) is to blame.

so then does everyone get in to heaven automatically?

Protestants, Jews and Sandniggers.
You go to the worst part because you are a faggot.

No
I'd go to a priest for better answers than you'll get on Sup Forums

I think its a very real possibility that consciousness takes a form of higher or lower being based on how you acted in your previous life. Either that or there is a hell. Have to believe that people who do evil with a willful intent are punished in some extra dimensional way

>According to the Qur'an, on the Last Day[Note 1] the world will be destroyed and all people and jinn will be raised from the dead to be judged by Allah as to whether they deserved to be sent to paradise (Jannah) or hell.[10] Hell will be occupied by those who do not believe in God (Tawhid), have disobeyed His laws, and/or reject His messengers.[7] One group that will not have to wait until the Last Day to enter hell are "Enemies of Islam", who are sentenced immediately to Hell upon death.[10]

>Eventually the Hebrew term Gehinnom[28] became a figurative name for the place of spiritual purification for the wicked dead in Judaism. According to most Jewish sources, the period of purification or punishment is limited to only 12 months and every Sabbath day is excluded from punishment.[29] After this the soul will ascend to Olam Ha-Ba (the world to come), be destroyed, or continue to exist in a state of consciousness of remorse.[30]

>Some Christians believe in the mortality of the soul ("Christian mortalism" or "soul sleep") and general judgment ("Last Judgment") only. This view is held by some Anglicans such as E. W. Bullinger.[24] Proponents of the mortality of the soul, and general judgment, for example Advent Christians, Conditionalists, Seventh-day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Christadelphians, and Christian Universalists, argue that this is a parable using the framework of Jewish views of the Bosom of Abraham, and is metaphorical, and is not definitive teaching on the intermediate state for several reasons.[25][26] In Revelation 20:13-14 hades is itself thrown into the "lake of fire" after being emptied of the dead.[27]

You are already living in hell you just don't know it

im a pagan, but if hell exists, I think I'd like it there, full of degeneracy

Theres no hell but how we live will decide whether we end up as a star or a black hole

Most people who've ever lived would be going to hell. I assume it would be like going back to our natural state, which is pure eternal agony of the worst kind. This life was only a non existent break from the flames, and God will have the last laugh as the ultimate cosmic Chad btfoing off our pathetic species

You relive every shitty thing you've ever done through the eyes of the people you've done it to, then reincarnate. I guessed at this years ago before I found out it's absolutely fucking real, near death experiencers all around the world report going through the exact same thing. So every user on here should prepare to go through some shit, but only as much shit as you've dished out. Don't do more shit because you'll be sorry.

Good observation, but can anyone who visits pol call themselves a devout child of God who as it is written walks the narrow path?

hell may exist

demon or angel visited me when i was 18 years old

'Shitty things' is so subjective, what does it include? Saying mean things too?
Also I've heard many near death experience people contradict eachother in every way possible.

WBC is at it again
youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0

Why would it visit you, what did it say

im not sure but it was trying to take me out of my body i almost died in my sleep but i dont know why i resisted so i fought to stay in my body

i agree with this it's a fairy tale

if hell truly existed nazis would have never rose to power

It's really more total than just the shitty things, it's basically everything you've ever done and every impression you've made on others. Whatever they feel, you feel. And yes, the specifics of most NDEs vary, but they all report the same general framework.

Hello and welcome to Sup Forums, feel free to browse and enjoy your stay.

>Do you believe in hell?

Yes

Do you think that it's literal eternal torment in fire?

No worse. Alone forever and without love or hope.

Who do you think goes there?

Unrepentant sinners, murderers, those who live or bestial things like sexual degenerates, gluttons and the unkind and uncharitable, those who reject Christ and God and lead lives that distance themselves from God.

go ask the fat lady next door

yeah... Hitler did nothing wrong

Please read the real history. This isnt a meme or joke, Hitler literally did nothing wrong

My grandmother had a NDE when she had surgery and she was dead for a little while, her story is totally different from the others. She didn't see everything she had done, she just felt like she was somewhere else. How come her story is different? Did she skip the cutscene?

Earth is a special place in the universe cause its where consciousness itself begins. We all started off as tiny little things at the bottom of the ocean and continue being reincarnated. After earth we move to the next dimension / intergalatic travel. Thats why all these different aliens come here trying to fuck with us because the outcome of suns / black holes will determine the stability of the universe

>The notion of reincarnation, while held as a mystical belief by some, is not an essential tenet of traditional Judaism. It is not mentioned in traditional classical sources such as the Tanakh ("Hebrew Bible"), the classical rabbinic works (Mishnah and Talmud), or Maimonides' 13 Principles of Faith. While one might contend the idea of reincarnation is not outlined in the Tanakh, there exist references to resurrection throughout Isaiah. However, books of Kabbalah — Jewish mysticism — teach a belief in gilgul, transmigration of souls, and hence the belief is universal in Hasidic Judaism, which regards the Kabbalah as sacred and authoritative.

>The number and names of hells, as well as the type of sinners sent to a particular hell, varies from text to text; however, many scriptures describe 28 hells.[1] After death, messengers of Yama called Yamadutas bring all beings to the court of Yama, where he weighs the virtues and the vices of the being and passes a judgement, sending the virtuous to Svarga (heaven) and the sinners to one of the hells. The stay in Svarga or Naraka is generally described as temporary. After the quantum of punishment is over, the souls are reborn as lower or higher beings as per their merits.[1] In a few texts, a hell is described as a bottomless pit of darkness where souls are trapped for eternity and deprived of rebirth.

>Tartarus (/ˈtɑːrtərəs/; Greek: Τάρταρος Tartaros),[1] in ancient Greek mythology, is the deep abyss that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked and as the prison for the Titans.[2] As far below Hades as the earth is below the heavens,[2] Tartarus is the place where, according to Plato in Gorgias (c. 400 BC), souls were judged after death and where the wicked received divine punishment. Like other primal entities (such as the Earth, Night and Time), Tartarus was also considered to be a primordial force or deity.

sounds legit

Hell isn't even mentioned in the bible it was nistranslated from gehenna or some shit & it was clearly self serving for the church at the time in converting pagans and controlling people.

i think earth is hell and we are here to be punished

It's actually a commentary about how much he fucking hated Pope Boniface III, and draws from his previous works such as the Convivio. It's an allegory as to how a good Christian man can overcome the corruptions of the Catholic Church during the last crusades.

>Do you believe in hell?
been there when i got in a car crash, but it felt like I was at the "gates" and not hell itself
>Do you think that it's literal eternal torment in fire?
It's metaphorical, it "burns" you like fire but it's not "fire". There is no fire, only inner anger and ego death. It's actually not so dreadful as I think about it. Also it's not pitch dark but it was gloomy
>Who do you think goes there?
Whoever wants to or whoever gets dumped there by some circumstances.
Me in the future probably

Who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment;

And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling--these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Bone cells and worms aren't sapient.

>Deep quantum chemistry is a theory of deeply structured quantum fields carrying the biological information of the cell, making it able to remember, intend, represent the inner and outer world for comparison, understand what it "sees", and make choices on its structure, form, behavior and division.

Niggers and cucks

Technically, there are no "demons" anywhere.
Lucifer's "rebellion" was entirely solo in execution, no "angels" rebelled against god. The "demons" or "angels" of modern and ancient times are just spirits/elements that are used as conduits by its worshipers, far from what one might consider a "devil" or a "demon" no matter how hostile said entity/spirit is.
Check my pic out for instance, it's all 'idols" and regurgitated spiritual memetics.
>christian interp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)
>pagan interp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
Demons don't exist, angels i'm not sure, if they existed they would never reveal themselves to anyone or their plans/works unless they were some spirit disguised as one.

here is an article about a very popular sufferer of manipulative spirits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_first_revelation

odd, i remember I uploaded it

Hell is complete spiritual obliteration, the fires consume completely -- it is soul death, complete and utter non-existence, in the truest sense -- it will be as if you never existed, expunged for all time.

The consequence of Sin is death, those unwilling to repent, and accept the salvation afforded by Christ, will be unable to exist in the direct presence of God, as they are unclean, and so will necessarily be destroyed, by their own choosing.

What did it look like?

Now the Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD tormented him.

Not sure but sometimes I wish there was

No once you are truely saved a christian would leave 4 chan , and dont talk about nonsense like preaching on Sup Forums because jesus who had magic powers preached to the whores

>Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real.[2] Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation.[2][3] People with schizophrenia often have additional mental health problems such as anxiety disorders, major depressive illness, or substance use disorders.[4] Symptoms typically come on gradually, begin in young adulthood, and last a long time.[3][5]

>Hell is complete spiritual obliteration
that's nice, but what happens to our soul?
Humans have 3 "bodies":
Soul, spirit, and corporeal form(the body you inhibit in the physical world).
If you are really right, then what would be the point in having a "hell" place in the first place? With certain methods used anyone can "live" eternally without a spirit(destroying or banishing it somewhere), albeit you would be more akin to a robot, still alive and have a soul tho but no emotions and "abilities" related to the spirit and besides, a spiritless state is only temporary, you naturally start to pick up different components and form a new one or In the worst and most rare cases get possessed by a titan without a body, whichever comes first.
Christianity is actually the only religion I know(since I belong to that religion), that actively tries to replace the spirit of its deciples not with a new one, but a commute one, the "holy spirit" as they call it. To what end I don't know and i'm not allowed to

it is spirit annihilation

soul would be like your personality/mind/consciousness
spirit would be your freewill agency construct
corporeal body is the physical architecture that your soul-spirit system animates

the spirit would be annihilated in hell, and without a spirit the soul ceases to function, and without those, the biological physics is an empty vessel, but of course at this point the physical body has already died and decayed into its baser elemental constituents in the 3D plane

>Doctors use electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) to treat severe depression. Sometimes, they also use it to treat other mental illnesses such as schizophrenia. ECT is one of the fastest and most effective ways to relieve symptoms in severely depressed or suicidal people or those who have mania or other mental illnesses.

Actually the soul is the "cord" to "god", everything has a "soul" even the earth and its dirt, everything can return to god whenever it pleases and if god allows it to.
A spirit is just like you said just replace soul with spirit:
soul would be like your personality/mind/consciousness
It's also combination of spiritual emotion or "feelings"
Going downwards you get Soul (to) Spirit (to) Body (to) Microspace like atoms, subatomic particles etc
Let's say your body is destroyed, with sufficient will and experience you can will it back to function(regenerate a limb, rebuild your atomic structure, rebirth etc), same with the spirit, once it is detached from a shield(body) it's vulnerable to destruction(or deconstruction in other words) by other spirits or forces. If the soul ceases to "function", you disappear and become one with "non-existence", the "existing world" forgets you even existed(in every dimension and timeline too), and that lasts until you decide to extend your soul from the core of God to "creation" again.
Ofc all of this requires permition from God, so naturally this means that free will is nothing more than a delusional concept, or "hope" as they say it

Tell about it user

+ you have digits of thruth