23 almost 24 years old

>23 almost 24 years old
>no job
>only have a GED
>live with my mom
>havent had sex or a relationship in 4 years
>crippling depression
>lack of motivation to even wake up every day
How do fix myself Sup Forums i dont want to live like this anymore im wasting away my life and its killing me on the inside

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is GED

pray to jesus christ he will help you

Naww poor thing.

>Unzips your pants
>Suckles on your penis with tender eyes
>Giggles as you blow your load down my throat, pozzing and killing me in two years time
>I win

ghetto equivalent to a high school diploma

Just do stuff you enjoy and believe in and don't let other people tell you what to do or how to live.

australia please

Snap out of it fag. At least your GDP per capita isnt less than 3000 USD. Find an entry level job first

Are you me op

If ur gay you could join our chat:
discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

checked

im serious just try it out and pray to jesus the son of god

things will get better

Pray instead, “Father, in Jesus’ Name, I ask forgiveness for my sins. Please give me wisdom and show me where I may have opened the door to physical sickness in my life. I’ll fix it so You can heal me. I know this is Your will

Don't fret, friend.

>22
>about to drop out college
>dumped by gf a few months ago
>no friends
>black sheep of my family
>no job
>depressed, stopped taking meds
>alcoholic/drug addict

at least we have Sup Forums

Also you're only 23, thats young, you can do so much in the next years. I don't blame you for feeling depressed sometimes though, hard to avoid it.

soon

Also don't listen to this guy, he means well but the bible is a load of bullcrap.

Just do stuff, regardless of motivation. Don't even ask yourself if you have motivation or want to, just show up to stuff. I just started trade school at 25 after years of neet hood and I have zero motivation but I literally just force myself to show up. I wake up, don't even think about if I want to or not, don't even think about if I like it, don't even think about if it will lead anywhere. I just literally turn my brain off and shut out all other options and show up. Once you're there at a job or school it's easy to do it, you just have to force yourself to get there.

I also learned to ski this way. Didn't even consider if it would be fun or worth it or exciting, I just forced myself to show up.

This must sound retarded and I know your initial response will be that you don't want to, but the mistake is even asking yourself if you want it or even giving yourself the credit of acknowledging what you want. Just show up for stuff, that's how you get out of your situation and then the momentum builds from there

This is pretty much the only thing keeping me from killing myself. I'm still young enough to turn it around.

tl;dr

what am I looking at here?

edgy

Go to the gym and do deadlifts and squats. This will raise your T levels which will make you happier and this leading to you having more motivation to further improve your circumstances.

Work

Getting off Sup Forums and looking for a job would be a good start

Join the military. Yeah yeah, I know welfare queen best goy whatever.

If you lived in a country with mandatory service you'd be a better man. Sign up, they'll fill your bank account and give you some purpose for a while (even if it's bullshit), and you can run around, drink, chase girls, shoot guns, and not worry about anything for a while. Theres not a problem on your list that the military won't solve.

Pick one: electrician, pipe fitter, HVAC repair, plumber, construction, welder. Google to find your closest guild and become a apprentice. The hard labor will help with depression and you get to make some money. Save up, beef up your Roth IRA and 401k and try to eat some fruit and veg.

That's it. You can make around high teens starting, the jobs will get you more fit, and you can focus your free time on eating well and reading to learn more about your new profession or for a hobby.

The funny thing is that the most succesful people I know have GED. You need structure. Get a job. Take advantage of edx, etc. Don't be a loser. Your smart enough to be on this board with the highest IQ on the internet.

If you just want to lay around and feel sorry for yourself then nothing will help you! Listen to Jordan B Petersen and get inspired.

What's wrong with Australia?

Why would you ever kill yourself? Why not be alive purely to see what happens next?
Why

>fixed

>ans well but the bible is a load of bullcr
the final season of life

Join the military.

You're not wrong. When I was a senior in high school, our counselor would say that 90% of succeeding in college was just about "showing up."

Long story short, I found out that's true. Not only with college. Even with jobs, all you have to do is show up on time and awake. Because that's more than what a lot of others are willing to do.

Have sex with your mum. It will make things better, I promise.

Military is only worth it you get a good job and you need to be sorta fit.

this

Most people don't even show up. Just going means you're already ahead of the pack.

Be sure you can get a job. If you just stay at home being a NEET, your parents will talk you down everyday destroying what little is left of your confidence making it harder for you to leave. Make sure you have a plan before you let go otherwise you're going to be tumbling down

My parents asked me if I'd be willing to join the military because I'm a fucking loser. I feel like I'd be a total failure like that idiot in Full Metal Jacket.

Become a monster. It's inside of you. You just have to will it to come out.

i already tried joining i was denied due to having valley fever

> Your smart enough to be on this board with the highest IQ on the internet.
>highest IQ on the internet

and then i read posts like this
>Have sex with your mum. It will make things better, I promise.

Try some voluntering whatever u can find, then that way in the future u got something to put on a resume. If u got a backyard try to do some gardening. Oh and maybe if ur an animal person u could get a dog or even a cat.

because praying is going to get him a job and money

Mainly the ex-girlfriend thing. I also have pretty bad depression. I don't think I'd ever do it though because I have a stable/loving family. I wouldn't do that to them.

But I often wish that I was one of those people who had no family whatsoever, nobody who cared about me. I'd probably do it then.

No one gonna post the Himmler image meme about being despondent?

This

Any retard can learn a trade and make a good living because everyone else goes and gets liberal arts degrees and shit so real skilled labor is in high demand

if he would believe yes of course

Australia is a special treasure. They must be protected.

You can't be a formless blob, but you really don't have to be that fit. You don't have to do a single pull-up to graduate ait in the Army. If you can do like 12 push-ups and run one 8 minute mile then you can ship. Better if you can do more, but they can take care of that once you're there.

Just don't do something gay where you'll be surrounded by black women all day. I did infantry. Not sure I'd recommend it, but there's something pretty awesome about really feeling what men can accomplish when it's just them together against something. I don't think any jobs are really great if you're enlisted.

Wow you just described me

There is no hope op. I'm almost 30, great job, home owner still miserable. All I want to do is have a family but my first love decided to go the slut route and all my other encounters have been disgusting 1 night stands. Even if I do have a kid I'm terrified of what society will do to it

You might join a fascist movement. No joke, most of the people that joined were young directionless young men like yourself, and I think the political and social climate is getting ready for it. Do you look better in black, or brown?

Although I don't live at home, I'm basically a NEET because I'm totally dependent on them when it comes to rent and basic finances.

And you're totally right. In high school, I was popular, a great athlete, "going places," etc. But now I'm an alcoholic/addict, single, no job, dropping out of school, and my parents (great people) seem to remind me every day of what a failure I'm becoming.

im 27, no job, a shit college degree that statistically makes less than just high school grads...Bad anxiety, and cant sleep without pills.

It gets better senpai, you just have to work on bettering yourself

Lift some weights...read books...enjoy nature...VOLUNTEER, helping people will make you feel better

Hol up. Are you Jen of Beb?

Source on that image? Smells like bullshit from here.