Stefan Molyneux calls for Race War, offers $3000 per mongrel scalp

Stefan Molyneux calls for Race War, offers $3000 per mongrel scalp

youtube.com/watch?v=W5x42MArLPQ

I cant stand the way this cunt talks

Not an argument.

not an argument New Leaf Land.

Molymeme's videos make me want to deus vult more than anything.

He's gonna need more money

Thats because its a statement

Yeah, he's a pretentious, condescending faggot which is why Amerilards love him.

MIKE SHUT HIM OFF

agreed

hes so fake

I keep hearing this meme, what video did this happen in?

And on this day no argument was made. Sad !

>le not an argument man XD

any faggots who parrot this cunt need to look at this.

>americans
>pretentious
are you thinking properly today? we elected TRUMP HAHAHAHAHHA

I'll shed nigger blood when Moly starts.

Pretty sure this was fake, or taken out of context.

That's because you're in denial about being dumb.

it's cause he's a theatre cunt, that knows how to influence people

Not an argument!

>no niggers with IQ above 135
>disproportionately many niggers with clinical mild mental retardation

If niggers were wiped off the planet, there would be no negative side-effects.

>Jew Zealand
>relevant

The last time anyone gave a shit about you cunts Lord of the Rings was still in theaters. Fuck off

He never said that, but in one of his videos he got frustrated with a caller and shut him off, as the caller didn't accept his arguments.

haven't watched this guy's videos for a long time but it's pretty clear he has completely lost the plot

Bald, and gay goatee, cannot listen to this faggot

Lol, what vid?

It's a direct quote from a black woman's comment on the video that he reposted. There's a screenshot of it floating around.

>reposts a comment he likes so more people can see it.
>retards immediately jump to conclusions
It would legitimately take 5 minutes of investigation to find out the truth and still you choose ignorance.

Let me guess, you're black aren't you?
Fuck off, negro.

Pretty sure you are a stooge for stefan.
Stay delusional.

Moly has taken the final red pill.
He is now practically advocating for white nationalism.
He's hanging by a thread.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

not quite yet, he just 'understands where they're coming from'
kek

possibly the most fired up i've seen him, 'the truth about the race war' when

Is this Stefan "I support non-whites being shot" Molyneux' final form?

Who gives a fuck.
His audience are most white nationalists anyway.

GOD BLESS THIS CONSISTENT WARRIOR

Eventually he has to come to the realisation that his idealism only works if the majority of people in a society are willing to accept it.
In reality that is never going to be the case.
He seems to have realised that philosophy and reason being the cure all for society only works in theory.
In practice the only solution is ethno states.

shut set it to 1.5x speed

>offers $3000 per mongrel scalp

now thats an argument

You are allowed to have an opinion.

I'm allowed to call you a nigger.

Gee..Life's not that bad :^)

>your post
>argument
pick one

Give the time then you fucking fag

>"We're tired of being demonized, and then followed wherever we go."

Some powerful words. I mean it's a good point, when you look at white flight from that perspective as he says, demonize us enough and it'll reach a point where we'll feel so bad that we'll believe it better for YOUR sake, that we just up and leave, get away from you to save you from us.

But at the same time the notion of white flight is ridiculed and demonized. They don't want us living with them, and they don't want us living on our own, so what do they want? Well the only logical conclusion, they don't want us living.

molymeme is the only rightful fuhrer of the 4th reich

Are you a nigger?
That's not how statistics works
The actual math is that .0044% of that sampled population (not representative of 'niggers' everywhere) would have an IQ above 130

>mfw his bottom bitch assistant speaks with the exact same speech cadence and mannerisms as him
No surprise that Molly surrounds himself with brown nose fuckbois.

Why does Molyneux still have a British accent if he went to Canada as a child

It suggests a high level of autism and lack of childhood friendships

watching Molymeme's transformation over the years is like taking the redpill all over again. Molymeme is the irl version of Walter White

hold him, user, hold him.
TOP KEK

MolyFuhrer

Because he's not simply talking, he's acting. Pay attention to the way he speaks:
>makes Willian Shatner-type pauses for no reason, making the sentence feel forced
>suddenly gets "MAD", but comes off as "Oh noo, that sucks" - and calms down the next second
>speaks in high-pitched voice to emphasize something, trying desperately to underline his point
>sighs, looks up, down, long awkward pauses
>constantly changes the cadence of his speech - talks fast, then slows down - making it feel unnatural and forced
>repeats same thing over and over again (he was BLEEDING, bleeding, bleeding, torture, bleeding) in an overt appeal to emotions - which he himself is "against"
>tells anecdotal stories in which he's invariably the hero (in OP's vid he tells the story when he was a kid , walking around with a smaller kid, and bigger kids picked on the smaller kid. Stefan stood up to them, but it was HORRIFYING)
>is the type of person who has a personal experience in the subject, no matter what the subject is (I have a mentally challenged relative, and I don't know HOW I would react - the equivalent of I CAN'T EVEN)

You're basically picking up that he's disingenuous and acting. I'm not saying he doesn't believe what he's saying, but he comes off as very insincere and honestly as a bad actor. If he spoke simply and naturally to the camera, you wouldn't be so annoyed.

Oh and I forgot my personal favorite:
>he starts whispering, very gently for no reason

Can't wait until white people start REALLY chimping out.

>he's literally a fucking Nazi now
HAIL OUR PEOPLE

>born just in time to witness the reemergence of fascism

Trying to leafpost a leaf using a leaf meme
>we're immune to our own maplesyrup-venom
Stop it, eh?

>scalp
don't get scalped
we're "hair" to give you great service at Stefo's garage

He is obviously restraining himself from going straight up crusading.

Which happens to be false

It feels like Stefan agrees with those racist views but is too much of a pussy to say it. Dunno how y'all plan to kick us out cause we're not going anywhere.

He fires me up too. Don't give a fuck about the theatrical delivery, it's the facts, the history etc that reinforce it for me. He's good at rallying.

>It would legitimately take 5 minutes of investigation to find out the truth and still you choose ignorance.
Sup Forums in a nutshell

no, it was a google plus bug that posted the comment as the uploader

BREAKING:
MOLYNEUX IS STARTING TO UNDERSTAND WHITE NATIONALISM

That ending though.
>Stef: Warning the next bit does not necessarily reflect my beliefs and views
>Stef: FUCK BLACK NIGGERS RACE WAR NOW WHITES WILL ONLY BE SAFE WHEN NIGS ARE DEAD WE NEED TO PURGE THEM FROM OUR COUNTRIES
What did he mean by this? Is he trying to redpill without being labeled an alt right racist or is he himself hanging by a thread and is almost ready to assume is place as Fureur of the 4th reich?

No, it's more a matter of knowing how to entertain more than anything. He has to keep you interested, and you can't stay interesting by using a monotone voice for 30 minutes, at the same time as you're reading a script.

Didn't you go through this in school? Expressing yourself with your body and voice is important if you want people to pay attention.

he used to be in theater, which makes him great for rallying people up

theres also a forum dedicated to ex-molyneux followers, many calling him a cult leader

Stefan's friend list:
Tschernobitch
Paul jewseph bitchson
Summer something grandparents excaped nazis
MILO
Bill Bitchell

Thank god those circles are there or my double digit IQ brain wouldn't have noticed

This, Stefan very rarely comes to the table with solid facts or even a reasonable desire to investigate an issue, what he has is a lot of talent for dominating arguments and using every trick in the book to shut down anyone who tries to disagree with him without ever really proving his case.

All white people should not work for a day in protest.

He never talks about his own country, Canada. Why should I give a fuck about him like the rest of Sup Forums?

This is why he gets so angry whenever anyone tries to interject, it's like they're literally ruining the scene he rehearsed for and now he has to do another take.

this

Not an argument