Kennedy assassination

Why was Kennedy assassinated? I can't find anything on the internet except Lee Harvey Oswald was a lunatic and that seems like an oversimplification.
Bonus points: Why was Lincoln assassinated? Does it have anything to do with his plan to introduce a new currency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
ratical.org/ratville/JFK/LHO.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
youtu.be/0-Lvv1f5Qu4
youtu.be/zTWZjbie-dI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_of_Immigrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Shaw
youtu.be/PYLS-jfn6cc
youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg
archive.adl.org/immigrants/
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-77/pdf/STATUTE-77-Pg53.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes kennedy was killed 3 months after announcing to end the federal reserve
Coincidence?

No one really knows sometimes there is no secret conspiracy and shit just happens. Who knows in this case - it's just speculations.

Is that an autopsy? What did they need to know, cause of death? kek

he pissed off alot of people, even our own military.. because he stopped our military from openly gunning down white american citizens in broad daylight simply so they could blame cuba and start a war
hey.. that sounds familiar

also plans to disclose ET, advanced tech, and end the vietnam war

then they put his face on the last circulating silver coins in America.
I can't think of a bigger fuck you

Because he was wanting to gut the CIA. Fired or actually forced retired the Head of CIA and they didn't like it.

wanted to roll back the cia, disband the federal reserve.

the jewish masters couldn't have that.

this is a good listen.
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

it was inconclusive
>that pic
>you'll shoot your eye out

Because of Executive Order 11110

Which was ratified immediately by VP Lyndon Johnson. Who also executive ordered our Mass Immigration act which started the war on the white race. You're welcome Europe

- He was against the CIA
- He was against Israel
- He was against oil subsidies
- He was against the war in Vietnam
- He was against the military industrial complex (wanted peace with the Soviet Union)
- He was against the mobsters and mafias
- He was against secret societies controlling US politics

Basically he was against every powerful segment of society.

OPERATION NORTHWOODS.

Precursor to 911.

Truly disgusting shit, go watch a video about it.

Check out all the stuff he was saying in custody
ratical.org/ratville/JFK/LHO.html

In the police car
"What is this all about? . . . I know my rights. . . . A police officer has been killed? . . . I hear they burn for murder. Well, they say it just takes a second to die. . . . All I did was carry a gun. . . . No, Hidell is not my real name. . . . I have been in the Marine Corps, have a dishonorable discharge, and went to Russia. . . . I had some trouble with police in New Orleans for passing out pro-Castro literature. . . . Why are you treating me this way? . . . I am not being handled right. . . . I demand my rights."

Is that pic real?

He drove slowly on public routes so that he could shake hands and meet the people.

It was inevitable.

JFK was killed in retaliation for Russia's humiliation at the end of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Have any of you actually read EO 11110? He didn't end the federal reserve at all. Infact he expanded their powers.

You anons wanna see something...
Sorry its in really bad shape, its marilyn monroe's ordered assassination by James Angleton

>Why was Kennedy assassinated?

There are multiple reasons why Kennedy was assassinated by the Mossad, but the main reasons are that he wanted to end the Fed and shut down Israel's nuclear program.

Oswald was a commie
He's then killed by some jew night club owner who sacrificed everything to shut him up

you a commie or something
why is America invading fucking vietnam or iraq or w/e when there is a communist country just off the coast of florida

Which was followed by the mass immigration act...hmmm

I heard something about putting the US back onto the gold standard like Ghadaffi wanted Libya. This was threads years ago I barely remember t b h

It was a hoax, like the Moon landings. That ain't even shaped like a real head! Nothing but theatrical special effects.

Look at the Zapruder Film. When the Presidents car is rolling past, none of the spectators are even looking at it. They spliced the footage.

(You) beat me to it. This is the right answer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error
ballistics don't lie

>"Jaime, can you pull up a video of Bill Hick's Kennedy Assassination piece?"

Operation mongoose.

It's people like you on why we cannot agree on the bottom line of why this happened, or any of person who tries to fight for us. We need natural selection back.

He didn't try to end the Fed though.

Fuck it's only 3 paragraphs long. Read it.

youtu.be/0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Check this out about this 1963 movie with the same actor from the manchurian candidate 1962

The film briefly came to the attention of the Warren Commission investigating the assassination of President John F. Kennedy because of a viral marketing campaign which placed personal ads in the Dallas Morning News asking the "Running Man" to please call "Lee". Investigators thought that they might be coded messages placed by assassin Lee Harvey Oswald until they discovered the source of the advertisements. In Hollywood, an urban legend arose claiming that the film was a flop because it starred actors named Lee and Harvey.[3]

Could be because he was the only Roman Catholic among the church of Anglo(made in USA/UK).

This. If you thought Trump is so heroic for talking about 'draining the swamp', this guy actually tried to do it.

because a Commie wanted to kill important people. Oswald shot at General Edwin Walker and he had even tried to kill Richard Nixon as one point. The man was a communist agitator who did what communist agitators do.

You don't have to make up conspiracy theories to explain why a communist who had lived in the Soviet Union wanted to kill someone important to the United States.

And another

Check out how jfks older brother died on a top secret mission in 1944

Before tv was made public it was used on the first drones (radio controlled kamakazis)

>Jack Ruby
>Jacob Ruby
>Jacob Leon Rubenstein

Dimona.

Forgot link

Operation Aphrodite: youtu.be/zTWZjbie-dI

How the hell did a guy who was supposedly ex-military intelligence go to the soviet union, and pass out pro castro propaganda in the midst of the cold war without intense scrutiny?

His whole family's MO was to eventually end the Fed...or at least limit it's powers. That's why they all died/bent the knee. The EO basically mandates more silver-backed Treasury Bills in the system to help keep the economy afloat. Our Fed Reserve bills are not silver nor gold backed, but interest backed (aka loaned out) Kennedy was making sure if the Fed tanked the economy, the Treasury had the power to keep the economy afloat with interest free, silver-backed money. He was a hero and assassinated for attempting to bring back what Lincoln started. People who read this and think "he was giving the Fed more power" are reading it short-shortsightedly. The legislation in that order is pretty genius in that it seems like it is giving more power to the Fed when in reality it was a safety net against them. Look up Lincolns Treasury bills aka "greenbacks" and find out what kind of money Kennedy was assassinated for: interest free Treasury money.

That ended (((their))) monopoly when it comes to issuing money, it,s not ending the FED but a great first step

>Againat mafia
He had Italian mafia connections, just kike how Trump has Israeli mafioso connects

It was ratified by Lyndon Johnson who also signed the mass immigration act of 1965

There are reasons why the Kennedy family is treated as royalty. There is a reason why they are America's Camelot, and not the Jewbergs or the Finklesteins of our country. They were going to change things for the better. That whole family was on a mission.

He wanted to return to the gold standard.

Lyndon "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 100 years" Johnson. Fucking scum

That fuck Johnson also reversed Kennedy's withdrawal plan to leave vietnam, he basically bent over to the military and the powers that be by reversing all the good Kennedy did.

No he wanted to print the greenback again which was backed by gold.

He supported forced racial integration and authored the book "a nation of immigrants" that was funded by the ald.

Sounds like a shabbos goy.

>Kennedy was making sure if the Fed tanked the economy, the Treasury had the power to keep the economy afloat with interest free, silver-backed money.

Uh, no. That's actually the opposite of what Kennedy did.

>The legislation in that order is pretty genius in that it seems like it is giving more power to the Fed when in reality it was a safety net against them.

You either didn't read the bill that the EO relates to or you're taking the opposite viewpoint of what actually happened with this.

I know about the Greenbacks and this isn't anything CLOSE to those.

Thank god I thought everyone in this thread were fucking dumb.

The Fed's main goal is to create small booms/busts in our economy to "prevent" another great Depression...unironically. The Fed was the reason the Depression was as bad as it was in the first place. Their goal will always be to cancel as much interest-free Treasury money as possible. They want full control over the money because they think they know whats best for us.

No he fucking didn't you mongloid, he corrected the record of our EUROPEAN immigrant history while the media was starting it's 3rd world immigrant campaign.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nation_of_Immigrants

WHAT THE FUCK,YOU KNOW NOTHING.

Like I said he wanted the best and brightest of EUROPEAN immigrants.

Communist infiltration of the United States was pretty widespread. The Venona files prove that Joe McCarthy and Nixon were dead on that we were hurting in a bad way because of communist infiltration. Commies in the government saw a fellow traveler and they didn't make any fuss about him. Plus, this was in the aftermath of the "discrediting" of McCarthyism. Most Conservatives were too afraid to call someone out for being a communist because they didn't want to have their lives ruined like McCarthy's was after the left crucified him. Funny enough JFK was one of the few Lefties that didn't go after McCarthy (them both being Irish Catholics and all).

Evidence?

Read a summary of the book user linked above. I'm not holding any poltard's hand.

ask the jews

don't forget this man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Shaw

President Kennedy's Executive Order (E.O.) 11110 modified the pre-existing Executive Order 10289 issued by U.S. President Harry S. Truman on September 17, 1951, and stated the following:[14]
The Secretary of the Treasury is hereby designated and empowered to perform the following-described functions of the President without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President...
The order then lists tasks (a) through (h) which the Secretary may now do without instruction from the President. None of the powers assigned to the Treasury in E.O. 10289 relate to money or to monetary policy. Kennedy's E.O. 11110 then instructs that:
SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 9, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j):
'(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821(b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of an outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption,' and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.
SECTION 2. The amendments made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.
John F. Kennedy,
THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 4, 1963.

the order's full text. pretty short and sweet.

Kennedy got ejected with the help of mafia that his dad had connections to. Once he got into power he started cracking down on mafia so they didn't like him.

People keep mentioning other things but not this. Who knows which was the final straw but he sure made lots of enemies

OP here, thanks for all the replies. I'm reading every one

enlighten me

It's people like this who can't link the sinking of the titanic to our economy being given over to the (((federal reserve))).

How about you enlighten yourself, I have said enough in this thread.

what do you think of the oft-prescribed "Money Masters" redpill doc?

The same reason you get out of bed in the morning. Because these two let you.

The main theories:

>CIA killed him as revenge for hanging them out to dry in the Bay of Pigs invasion

>mafia killed him because he had made them promises to leave them alone, but once in office he betrayed them by making his brother bobby the attorney general and had him start prosecuting high ranking mafia members

>jews killed him because he was going to kill the federal reserve and reinstitute the US greenback as the official currency of the US

Most likely it was the Jews and CIA acting in concert. Neither could have pulled it off without the help of the other.

Also, the real gunman was GHW Bush

Lho was cuck in his neighbors wife.. look at his interview he also worked for Boeing

Michael Paine Husband Of Ruth Paine Is Interviewe…: youtu.be/PYLS-jfn6cc

I have seen a lot of documentaries, if you could link it.

dude who tf is those
they look like the banned

That's it, Kennedy wanted American women to cook in the kitchen instead of Americans buying burger bread.

Ill say it again.

DIMONA.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a (((communist))).

Most likely it had something to do with his repeated attempts to kill fidel castro, even roping in the fucking mafia.

Off the top of my head:

>Shut down Operation Northwoods (false flag to justify an invasion of Cuba)
>Wanted oversight over Dimona Nuclear Plant in Israel and didn't want Israel to have nukes
>Secret societies speech
>Wanted to shut down the CIA
>Wanted to remove Federal Reserve and began to take the first steps to do so

As for Lincoln, it's interesting we only ever hear of John Wilkes Booth, when there were multiple conspirators involved. He fought the bank and wanted to send blacks back to Africa.

There are really only 3 US presidents I like after learning the true history of our country (and the world): Andrew Jackson, Lincoln, and Kennedy. Liberals tend to love FDR and conservatives love Ronald Reagan; both resided in Jewish wasp nests.

So CIA is Communist? How come they had cold war going on?

He was killed by the jews after he started going after Israel also the only footage of the shooting was taped by a jew. A jew also killed Oswald. The jews offed him.

> The act, which became Public Law 88-36 (77 Stat. 54), repealed the Silver Purchase Act of 1934 and related laws, repealed a tax on silver transfers, and authorized the Federal Reserve to issue one- and two-dollar bills, in addition to the notes they were already issuing.[12] The Silver Purchase Act had authorized and required the Secretary of the Treasury to buy silver and issue silver certificates. With its repeal, the President needed to delegate to the Treasury Secretary the President's own authority under the Agricultural Adjustment Act.[13]

Basically what this EO did let the treasury keep issuing 1 and 2 dollar silver notes as they switched to reserve currency. He didn't try to end the Fed or shrink it, infact it's the opposite.

Like I said, read the damn article.

Since you aren't an egghead user and responded appropriately I will elaborate. I agree the Federal Reserve was created to create busts and booms. Not to prevent anything, but for the power of sending the investments where they wanted humanity to gravitate too.

Is this pic's legit? I thought they never released the autopsy's pic

So then why was Lincoln killed?

They made the call and the BogdaBots got to work.

Here is a long one about JFK from Ryan Dawson.
youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg

No, this is political wording of him telling the Federal Reserve he wanted to pay his debts before Issuing his own countries money.

He knew there were two outcomes when he did this, he obviously didnt know of the 3rd.

>Complete halt of the federal reserve would decapitate our economy and send us into an immediate halt of payments for work which would destabilize the country

> Sanctions from the father banks of Europe and scrutiny for not paying debts

>Option 3 was the choice they took.

I swear how can you all claim to be redpilled?? Makes me feel like I waste my time being here.

archive.adl.org/immigrants/

He was a good goy.

wtf I like Kennedy now

1865: In a statement to Congress, Lincoln states: "I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me, and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in my rear is my greatest foe."

There's many, can you recommend me a video?

The law that he signed that became Public Law 88-36, took away the power of the treasury to issue $1 and $2 silver notes.

See:
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-77/pdf/STATUTE-77-Pg53.pdf

>I swear how can you all claim to be redpilled?? Makes me feel like I waste my time being here.
Because you're saying the exact opposite of what Kennedy actually did.

READ THE FUCKING LINKS God damn dude.

Kennedy wasn't trying to end the FED.
HE EXPANDED THEIR POWERS

>financial institutions
I wonder (((who)))

>only 3 US presidents I like after learning the true history of our country (and the world): Andrew Jackson, Lincoln, and Kennedy
what do you think of the founding fathers?