Hi, /paul/ from Sup Forums, I'm a simple man with a simple question, desu

How can Asians be the White Man's ally if something like 87% of slants voted for Hillary? Why must I make friends with zipperhead, lemon skinned chinks/gooks/nips if they're all aiming for their gibsmedats secretly?

They talk a good game and act upstanding, but they apparently sympathize with literal niggers more than actual humans.

Sorry, I'm not buying what you're selling this time, famalams.

hi paul i'm ron

>How can Asians be the White Man's ally if something like 87% of slants voted for Hillary?
They're not, but Nips and Panfaces are long time enemies of the Chinks, and the Chinks are a regional superpower. We always side against the regional superpower.

Because they're not stupid fucks. Hillary's policies would have helped working class White Americans the most, but you're consumed by hate. Trump serves Israel and The corporate class, no one else.

Stop posting this butterface gook

Name one of Hillary's policies that help the working class.

Literally one.

@jessicababyfat on instagram for you thirsty fucks

T H I C C A F

muh waifus pretty much

they arent

gooks are so full of vitriol when it comes to white men specifically gook males

you gotta face the fact that nobody loves white people like white people do

>>How can Asians be the White Man's ally if something like 87% of slants voted for Hillary?
>They're not, but Nips and Panfaces are long time enemies of the Chinks, and the Chinks are a regional superpower. We always side against the regional superpower.
i get that Americans enjoy their race-based nicknames or whatever but holy fuck, I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up with who you're talking about.
slant, nips, panface, wtf?
are these national descriptors? race? regional? what makes, say, a panface different from a slant of goolybonk or whistlehopper?

because Asian women are the white man's kryptonite.

most of them do, provided the working class person suddenly becomes upper-class.

Asian Americans are not Asians abroad.
Also I only support positive relations towards Taiwanese, Korean, and Japanese Asians. These groups, although they did not vote majority trump, did vote more for trump than other Asian group subgroup such as Indians and Vietnamese. Certain groups like Indians vote almost entirely for democrats.
Another fact to consider is that the large majority of Asian Americans live on the West Coast. That is contributing to the skewed ratio. Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese/Chinese in other states are more evenly divided.

chink =chinese
gook =vietnamese
nip or jap =japanese
slants =all, but predominately east asian
panface =southeast asian, esp., filipino
lemonhead/zipperhead =any asian, but japanese in particular

Please try to keep up, famski

I hope you're right about this. I'd like to hold out hope for my Asian brethren who make the animeys and mangoes.

PS Vietnamese actually voted most heavily for Trump. They are also the most wide eyed Asians. They are the true white man's ally.

>PS Vietnamese actually voted most heavily for Trump. They are also the most wide eyed Asians. They are the true white man's ally.
whites have to look after themselves

this is true. asians who live in asia are redpilled.
OP, asians who are born in america or canada have an inferiority complex. They see the west collapsing and white people dying out because they're not stupid. They see and want a future where asians rule america, canada and the world.

They want this future, so they voted hillary.

It's sick. But that's what happens to asians in western countries.

Aussie asians are better mostly though as most just want to be us.

Gook on this website to many means korean
Gook can apply to all though. Most of them can because chink, jap, and nip.
Zipperhead does not refer to Japanese it wasn't a term then. Its main usage was in the Vietnamese war and refers primarily to vietnamese.
Also of note is that nip is the only one in that list which isn't pejorative

Here are the statistics.
I believe it would look different if you didn't consider the large populations on the West Coast though.

a-at least most of my fellow flips voted for Trump!

[spoiler]pls nuke us[/spoiler]

wow she's literally yellow

Actually

Gook has always meant Korean anywhere and everywhere not just on this website. Why?

Take the word for "Korea" in Korean.

한국...
"Han guk"
국 guk gook

When pronounced it pretty much sounds like gook.

Thus we have the gook.

European skin doesn't have keratin in its skin which is why we aren't yellow. Other groups have keratin in their skin. Certain Asian people have virtually no keratin in their skin appearing entirely white, like these women.

memes are real
>korean in aus

Nah

Not Korean. Just speak it thats all.

Interesting

They can't, any more than atheists can't be red pulled because they overwhelmingly voted for shillary.

all non chinese.

the chinese are all sleeper cells waiting to attack.

no

>doesn't know gook is korean

do not ever give advice again and stop posting dipshit

>what is lighting

zipperhead refers to when a GI ran over a korean with an old Jeep, leaving a classic tire tread over his face

go be a moron soemwere els

>be mod
>see woman loving thread on Sup Forums
>DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

mods know they want that sweet latina ass

That is your americanized fucknut asians, they are nothing like the real deal back in Asia.

Because asians are politically retarded. I read asian american sub plebbits because i find thier subculture interesting and let me tell you these people cant debate or look further than the surface on any social issue, foreign policy or economics.

I think that asain Americans are so cut off from the "fold" of whites and lack numbers to be a real minority so they just vote for whoever gives better immigration policies.

Thats literally it

Hnnnngggh she's so yellow

> groups like Indians
curry munching people aren't asian in this context

get a grip of yourself, vietnamese despise you white man, you are to us what melanin rich people are to you

Her face looks like a baby, barely looks 13 yrs old but when I see that big curvy woman's body and her sexy (on her) yellow gooky skin tone, I just want to fuck & smack that ass and grab dem titties! Oh and pull on her hair. Sweaty slut.

I think it depends on the upbringing. I was always taught to earn your keep & assimilate so the end result is that we're cuckservative as fuck. By cuckservative, I mean curckservative. My senpai voted for retards like Mccain over King Nigger and we hated King Nigger because he's just some random nigger who never accomplished anything & still hasn't.

A lot of these other asians I see, especially the ones coming out from California have never actually lived in a real American environment. They're surrounded by other shitskins so they adopt the same mindlessless of the shitskins around them.

Yeah makes sense. Roof koreans were alright but i feel neither group will cater anything to AAs until theyre over %10 of the population so the ones "in the know" vote on immigration and visas. Multi generation AAs are either white cock suckers or liberal idiots. Every indian i know is a demoshit because they think the right dont want women to work or something. It like dude, were on third wave feminism and they want to band wagon because their country is so regressive about it

American humour

are we posting jessica now?