Why does Sup Forums hate women?

Is it all women, or are far-right women alright?

I only speak for myself but I don't hate any women (because the consequences for their mistakes are harsh enough without my opinion)
it's when women try to be things they're not meant to be that a problem arises
they need to decide .. are you going to be a wife/mother or fuck around until 35 and than think they can proceed with life as designed by nature

sometimes I think the slut shaming is counterproductive (it's the equivalent of women calling everyone a virgin .. which is much less an insult than being a degenerate)
I have a problem with women not keeping their sex in check more (us males are always calling each other out for being degenerates)
Women used to teach their daughters morals but today it's "go find yourself " (it's like sending bambi into an African Savannah)

I'm personally in a very difficult position myself (agnostic Nat Soc non degenerate) ..rare*

if you're a female you should be trying to find a good mate of your ethnic background asap .. that's where most of the problems originate ..

A mix between personal social failure with the opposite gender and over reaction against the sjw feminists. But a red-pilled woman will be worshipped.

read this thread from last night (we love women .. but have standards .. you as women should stop spreading your legs for Chad and hold us accountable to higher standards too)

Women that respect patriarchy and are devoted to their partner and nurturing his family and community are the goal. Some definitely exist.

I'd rather genetically engineer them to be like pic but still devoted.

we had a very interesting and informative thread about exactly this issue last night
(not sure if I posted the correct one earlier)

We don't hate women, we hate what modern women have become. True, traditional femininity is something to be cherished and revered.

To add, no-one wants a "far-right" woman, but a woman with a general conservative and traditional outlook is of course desired.

In general, politics are anti-feminine

the purpose of life (pic related)
you can never create anything as beautiful and unique as a real woman (obviously like with men there are few but it's possible to achieve)

liberalism and coal burning are the two unforgivable offenses.

Sup Forums never has and never will hate anybody.

Far right women don't exist. Women are liberal or apolitical. Some will appear to be rightwing but those are really apolitical women larping the politics of the men around them.

This. Sup Forums is one of the kindest places to ever exist

Why did you post a photo of the person most responsible for Obama getting elected?

Totally fucking false.

[white knighting intensifies]

OP here I am a female, white, have a white boyfriend. He visits this board frequently so
>inb4 tits or GTFO it's not gonna happen.
I agree with a lot of right policies and ideals. The only traditionally left things I agree with are abortion, being gay is fine in private just don't shove it in my face (why should I care that you like to take it up the ass I mean it's degenerate but like they don't comment on my sex life), and that women can work. Other than that I completely agree, I plan on having kids young (boyfriend is lazy neet who will take care of them while I work) waiting till you're old literally, guarantees your kids having a high chance of being fucked up.
All this SJW shit is bull, women aren't as strong as men, women shouldn't sleep around (nor guys), just cause someone is black doesn't mean they can do whatever they want because of slavery and shiet. I guess it doesn't really matter if I'm female after all because we're anonymous.
I've never posted here before so thank you for responding in a non-shitposting fashion.

>But a red-pilled woman will be worshipped

Every time a girl pops up around here she is immediately chased out. Not smart, if our aim is to redpill.

Back to THE /kitchen/

Women and cooking is a meme, user.

If she's in the kitchen theres no need for bitchin.

You sound like a degenerate DESU.

>women can work

Yeah, they are physically able, but why should they?

>I plan on having kids young (boyfriend is lazy neet who will take care of them while I work)

Why the fuck would you do this, and why aren'y you breaking up with him. This emasculating for him, and your marriage will not be happy.

>women shouldn't sleep around (nor guys)
well, you got the first part right.

>I've never posted here before so thank you for responding in a non-shitposting fashion.

This is not rebbit, fuck you.

you sound too good to be true (especially to be with a neet.. granted there are FAR worse guys you could be with .. Chads or non whites)
he can be redeemed (bf)
if you are who you say you are, he should be more motivated to play his role in the success of your relationship and soon to be family.
I think you should have enough confidence to remind him of his role and duty (to be the main if or full financial support especially after you become a mom)
if you didn't already know, there are many great guys who would love to be with someone of your caliber (taking you at your word of who you are)

I hold very similar views as you and it's difficult to find a girl on the same wave length who's interested in a family before 30..

Idk .. (bf) it's a difficult issue to bring up in a relationship (not fulfilling his end of the bargain) but you should have a frank discussion about him being more motivated to be with you (that is directly linked to what he's willing to do to make it easier for your relationship to succeed. .. ie marriage and family)
I don't think he's interested in a family if he's just coasting through your relationship
I'm not trying to talk shit about him .. but actions are reciprocation of feelings .. there's no excuse .. it's going to be difficult to be a proper mother and work. you may not have a problem with his lack if will now but it's not something that will last

I'm glad you're here and that you made this thread

fuck off back to your containment board. The alt-right is not a movement of pathetic incels.

can you freaks decide for once (alt right is for cucked jews vs AR is alpha Chads)
you talk like you're on an anonymous board (and it shows) . your insecurity is more evident than your ignorance of who I am
you bore me (don't @ me anymore, you're lowering the iq of this thread by doing so mr. Ωlpha

Why do they eat apples and I get it lodged in my throat? Huh fatty?

Hes just gonna take the parental leave. Hes got a job and an education and shit he'll be returning to after theyre a little older. I mean if I wanna work and he wants to laze about they literally pay you when youre on parental leave.

are there more women in Canada like you

>Yeah, they are physically able, but why should they?

Because it is not easy to raise a family in a proper home on just one person's income anymore. I'd rather see a wife and husband work paying jobs than either one of them go on welfare because they can't afford to feed their child. Even if the woman quits her job after having a child to be a full-time mother, it's that much more financial cushion to fall back on.

There's nothing wrong with being a stay at home father. However if her bf is actually a lazy NEET then he's in for a fucking shock because looking after kids is a literal 24/7 job except without any pay and your co-workers are constantly trying to get themselves killed.

Also promiscuous men are even stupider than promiscuous women since if it results in a baby he's basically a slave for 18 years.

before this thread gets archived .. I wish you only the best OP, you should be very confident in your decisions and yourself because you're not only very sought after as an individual but you have a great mind and ability to reason.

*hugs *grabs butt XoX
goodnight (I'll check this thread tomorrow if you had a reply to my previous post)

No one should even know you are a girl. If she goes her way to state it she is an attention whore. This is a anonymous board, user.

No benis

Don't worry he's frugal. Finishing up his education and enjoying his lazy time while it lasts. Hes gonna get a wagecuck job and work hard while I finish school, then he gets to take a break so. He's already alot more motivated than before. Much less NEET than before he even tried to work this summer.
Thanks f a m for being cool. Best luck in europe!

Red-pilled, Far-right women are perfect

Agreed. If there's a specific thread that requires female or male identification for opinion (/adv/, usually), it's cool. Otherwise, who gives a fuck, right? We're all... Equally terrible. We're all just terrible.

It's easier to hate other people than taking responsibility for your own failures. Isn't it weird that men who demand that women stay traditional (which often means that the woman should be absolutely submissive and quiet and blindly obey her master), can't live up to the male traditional role themselves? If you're an adult male and can't afford a family, a car, a house in a good area, then you're not a traditional man, and you have no right to hate women for not being traditional. You're a degenerate, buddy.

I live in Sweden, the SJW-capital of the world. Despite this, it's extremely rare for me to see white women with shitskin, and even more rare to see single moms with mixed kids. They exist, but it's very rare. I can't even remember the last time I saw a white woman with her black spawn.

I've also encountered very few sluts, and only one "polyamorous" woman ever. 95% of all women are desperate for marriage and kids, but don't get it because their bfs usually don't want any of that before 30.

This is why the rule "tits or GTFO" exists on some boards (I believe that gets you b& on Sup Forums). If you claim to be a femanon, you have to prove it.

he doesn't sound as bad anymore (guys then to get burned out around that age 21-24 ) ..some turn to ash and some are fired up to fight for what remains around them
that's usually the age many guys see the meaning in life from who's around them. he's lucky to be next to you when he finally comes to from his exhausted state
If he's the right type of man this momentary lapse will reinforce his love for you for sticking with him through this

having talked you has reinforced my belief that great women are out there (as much as pol likes to talk shit about our better half )

(ps you have a great butt lol my previous post)

This. I want a traditional wife as much as anyone, but I know in order to be worthy of one, I have to take responsibility for myself. I am trying to get healthier and stronger, I have started reading more often, and I am going to college so I can get a good job. Hopefully eventually I'll be able to take some martial arts classes so I can defend myself and my wife.

>roleplaying on Sup Forums
>roleplaying flirting with someone else's girlfriend
Its like you want us to think you're a faggot

nice fashy digits though

women are animalistic and do what they think benefits them

exert sufficient dominance over a woman and she will agree with you at every turn.