Tragedy for 80 migrants trying to reach Italy’s coast

After several days at sea the migrants spotted land, thinking it was Italy. Several drowned trying to swim ashore. But when the survivors reached dry land they found they were still in Libya.

“We thought we had already arrived in Italy,” one of the survivors told AFP. Witnesses said several people had jumped from the boat to try to reach the beach but were unable to swim and drowned. Those who made it to the shore alive included two women – one pregnant – and a child, and they were all in shock. The pregnant woman sat in tears on the beach next to what was believed to be the body of her brother. She was later hospitalized.

Full story: archive.fo/fUUV7

>80 dead migrants
Not enough

your despicable

Poseidon is hard at work, many of these "tragedies" just never make the news.

We'll send them to your country, then.

*you're. You may want to learn proper English before leaving Nauru.

I hope so. They keep coming in droves.

>I hope so. They keep coming in droves.
yeah sadly, though 2017 should have lower immigration rates than 2015 and 2016.

Checked. The omens are good.

Based.

>pregnant

They are sending pregnant lazy women to have the kid in Europe and stay.

>The pregnant woman sat in tears on the beach next to what was believed to be the body of her brother.

Then you should have stayed in your country, working the lands or something.

It's pretty fucked up to be laughing at this.

Yes, we don't want them here, but that doesn't mean it's ok to take joy in the death and suffering of others. These people are not to blame for trying to come here - they are only acting rationally in their own self-interests. The blame lies with the European governments who are baiting them to come.

Hahaha

>We thought we had already arrived in Italy

>The blame lies with the European governments who are baiting them to come.

This. If we all quickly changed our laws to mimic Swiss and Danes new policies we'd have this sorted right quick.

Citizenship by blood only,no automatic rights to services.

Can never understand how European people will tolerate their own citizens being homeless, when we give these ungrateful shower houses,food, training, and usually jobs.

I hope they all die. Praise poseidon.

Don't make the mistake of believing that every human life is precious when in all honesty some truly isn't. Such as cowards abandoning their families and friends in war torn countries to try and save their own sorry hides.

>reading comprehension

>Can never understand how European people will tolerate their own citizens being homeless,

White guilt, the great evolutionary barrier. Understand that the world is filled with worthless subhuman mud races or lose everything trying to support them.

They pretty much laugh at the white poors here. They laugh all the time of us when they LIE us saying they are poor or when they try to scam everything. Is not weird people are starting to get angry, we are eaten all the fucking birth-rate problem from Africa.

>The blame lies with the European governments who are baiting them to come.

They should just leave us their lands if they don´t want it, or perhaps they don´t want us in there because perhaps they have some kind of bussiness with rich NGOs and children.

These are our doctors and engineers ladies and gentlemen.

>Witnesses said several people had jumped from the boat to try to reach the beach but were unable to swim and drowned

They mock the sea don't they, it's like a big bathtub to them.

>shower houses

I like where your head´s at Spaniard.

thant's some special magic power of retard hahaha
WE WUZ DA PEOPLE WHO WILL PAY YOUR PENSION..... can't even think about buying a compass for 1 buck... holy shit how will these people grrrrr kill them all
these idiots can't think even 5 minutes for the future... "yeah maah nigguh let'Z go up tu da utali just go straight muuh man and no beeing in a ocean wide enough where you can't see any land is NOT AN ARGUMENT hahahaha

>Witnesses said several people had jumped from the boat to try to reach the beach but were unable to swim and drowned
Lmao niggers

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Thanks for the pick-up Shitaly before I clock in for 8 hours + 2 hours unpaid overtime for my kike nigger faggot fuck boss.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Get a better job, burgermuncher

you have to go back
GOD EXISTS!

TYBPoseidon

Should've brought a compass lmao.

BAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHhahahahhahahabah
HAHHAAHHAHABABABABABBABABAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

>can't swim
>jump in the water anyways

Natural selection at it's finest