What do you think it will take for Wikileaks to unload all the dirt they've got on Trump?

What do you think it will take for Wikileaks to unload all the dirt they've got on Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_mission#Extraterritoriality
independent.co.uk/news/world/donald-trump-is-right-silicon-valley-needs-to-invest-in-america-a7505371.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What dirt? That's he's white, rich as fuck, and a womanizer? All public information already.

bendthatdick cumberbatch?

He'll have to give them a reason to.

So far it doesn't seem like he's much of a threat to Assange at all.

Do you think trump will pardon assange? If he's still living, saw him "talking" to hannity tonight, not sure. I don't think hannity would be the one to go along with that, but I could be wrong.

Assuming any exists.

What would trump gain from pardoning assange? Make a few neckbeards and hippies happy? While at the same time pissing off every intelligence agency?

Pardon assange for what?
The only guys right now who officially want to put him at trial is Sweden and that's for alleged rape,

What crime is Assange even guilty of to need a pardon? Does America have global jurisdiction?

Do you know about the ape who's been in charge for the last 8 years? We might as well

then why the fuck is he in ecuador?

the way the cia shilled during the election I wouldn't mind them being pissed, and thats what trumps about, pissing people off. Look at mexico chimping out, about muh ford plant and hes not even in the white house yet.

Assange confirmed he's got dirt on Trump but didn't release it because he wanted to tilt the election so that Hillary would lose.

Bramblestamp cuminbitch

If assange had anything, it would be released already. Don't ever think hackers and free speech activists are on your side.

also I'm sure they could work something out like Trump gives him security and in exchange assange works for him, or doesnt work against him. either one.

No he didn't. He said the exact opposite.

>actually believing this

whose side are they on then, if not the people's?

>trusting a snitch

It doesn't matter whether it was for good or bad, assange is a snitch and trump would be a fool to think allowing assange anywhere near him won't lead to his secrets getting aired

Isn't he just in the embassy of Ecuador?
And the reason he is there is because England want to hand him over to Sweden to receive trials for rape here and they can't get him inside the embassy. The reason he isn't going over to Sweden is that he fears we will hand him over to you.

He said that he didn't have dirt on Trump but did release it because he wanted to tilt the election so that Hillary would win?

I feel like you didn't think that post through.

his secrets have already gotten aired, and he and the people don't care.you can't pretend wikileaks and the podesta emails were a huge turning point in the election, which uncovered even more shady shit the DNC pulled. Trump doesn't care about his "secrets" and the people know that. crying racist and sexist doesn't work anymore, and people acknowledge that, and like it.

shit yeah I messed up, forgot. What makes an embassy so special that you can claim asylum there?

Trump doesn't use email. Assange has nothing on Trump. Any dirt he may have is already public record, like going bankrupt or making clothes in China or using loopholes to pay less taxes.

Trump isn't a criminal. Assange has nothing to leak.

Actually read what the fuck you just typed. Go ahead, I'll wait.

What's his name again?

I wish he'd release shit on our governments if he had shit, they're all draconian betrayers except for a few

Embassys are like little chunks of the government they represent . So their laws apply their, sorta. I think thats how it works .

Because we will extradite him to the Swedes, he's in an embassy in London

It's that tranny soldier that Trump could pardon

He shouldn't though

This. Trump is picrelated. Nobody cares, except for a few autistic screechers.

You have to be 18 to post here

as soon as trump steps into office, assange will start his hunt for anti-trump information. assange wants any and all information readily available.

if you dont think trump will be fair game, you're naive.

trumpsters will turn on him, progressives will love him again and the world keeps spinning.

Because that's what embassies are for. Basically they're chunks of land belonging to the embassy's respective country. The host nation has no real authority. So saying Assange is in Ecuador isn't technically incorrect.

The embassy is technically Ecuador. Embassies are like tiny little territories of the countries they represent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_mission#Extraterritoriality

Bobthatcock Cumonmabach

I typed the "exact opposite." Anyway, the truth remains that Assange has dirt on Trump. The question is when he will release it.

When did he say this?

?

So are Ecuadors laws lax on this sort of thing, or was that just the first one he got into? Would it be different if it were a European embassy?

HANNITY: If the information you had was about Donald Trump and his campaign, would you have equally released that?

ASSANGE: Yes, absolutely. It's -- it would be -- once again, just think about it from our perspective. We have a lot -- we've won a lot of media awards. We have the trust of our sources. We have the trust of our readers, having never got it wrong.

HANNITY: Well, this is an important point -- 10 years, not one evidence where you've been proven wrong.

ASSANGE: Well, not even -- not even one sustained allegation, even. We have a perfect record in relation to authenticating the material that we publish. That's a very valuable reputation to have and we try and preserve it.

You're a fucking retard

So he said he has nothing?

Never mind I thought you were the person who said he said he had shit but wouldn't release it because he wanted Clinton to lose

thanks for killing the thread

The floor area of an embassy is treated as that country's territory. If police enter an embassy by force, they are declaring war pretty much through forced invasion.

He was worried about being extradited to America, so he started asking countries for asylum. He asked Ecuador, and they gave it to him. He can't figure out how to make it to Ecuador itself, so he's camped out in the embassy.

I thought people here were screaming that he's dead and WL wasn't even ran by any of the old staff anymore.

I really need to come to this board more often, or at least watch the damn news. I've been living under a rock for the past while.

The thing is that Trump doesn't use computer.
This likely means that he isn't all that active through email and prefers to discuss things over phone or in person, so the the stuff they might have on him are probably through his relatives or subordinates.

>Apple chief executive Tim Cook, Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, Alphabet’s Larry Page and a bunch of their peers slinked into Trump Tower on 14 December for a meeting with the President-elect, who doesn’t use a computer, probably has never used Uber and no doubt thinks team messaging app Slack is what he finds at the tips of his gloves.

independent.co.uk/news/world/donald-trump-is-right-silicon-valley-needs-to-invest-in-america-a7505371.html

i dont think he should be pardoned, if hes alive, he and his family are safer in that embassy

now if hes given gitmo or something like that, i guess he could be "pardoned"

Why didn't he release any of Hillary's emails? She never sent Podesta anything over years of time?

they are on the side of truth, at least until they get bribed. Sometimes it is in the best interest of the people that truth is not known (eg something that causes a war). But theyll release anyway if they are true to what they preach, and let people sort things out themselves.

All the dirt's already public info. He has nothing left to hide.

ecuador has an american "spy" that tends to get classified info (since he leaks classified info it counts as that), its a cool bargaining chip to have, and probably gives them some weight by getting info early, and also making sure he cant release info on THEM (or hes dead)

>England want to hand him over to Sweden who can then hand him over in a black bag to the US and make him disappear
Fixd

He already made public what a scumbag he is.
12th dimentional chess indeed.

They JUST had an interview with him yesterday that showed proof of life.

Well, except for retards that confuse digital edit errors for proof of a cgi Assange.

Trump doesn't put his important shit on computers, this is known.

He's old school and scouts people he can "trust" and builds loyalty in them over the course of years & decades, and when he needs to convey information he'll use his network of die-hard people.

An old school crime boss. Neat.

Having the dirt

Pissing off Putin will do it

I just rogue one the other day, if Assange were cgi you could tell.

Wikileaks depends on people sending them leaks. They don't hack it, they verify and format it.

Assange made a good point in the interview. If they had something on Trump and didn't publish it to save Trump, the leaker who sent those materials would send them elsewhere, and there would be accusations that Wikileaks didn't publish it. But this hasn't happened to WL ever.

said on new years that he doesnt trust any computer, and that things should be sent by courier, which, if its not time sensitive sounded good.