Watch Zootopia

>Watch Zootopia
>Realize that all the predators are really white people.

Benjamin Clawhauser (zeig heil)
Leodore Lionheart (king richard reference)
Gideon Grey (obviously a white redneck)
Nick Wilde ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=wilde

reduced to 10% of the population.
>Predation = racism
>displaying predatory instincts = Thoughtcrime.
Same SJW narratives
>"PEOPLE OF COLOR CANT BE RACISTS TO WHITES."
>"PREY CANNOT BE PREDATORY TOWARDS PREDATORS."
>Cucked SJW lion is STILL thrown in jail after trying to stop SJW sheep plot of race baiting predators out of public society using nighthowlers.

It's actually the most red-pilled movie of our generation.

>>the predators are white
Do you mean the prey?
The bunny was obviously fucking white. (She also had hick parents.)
Did you catch the painfully cheesy Iran-Contra allusion with the whole flower thang?
''''''Savage mode,'''''' fox hustlers and one of 'em has a pimped out ride with a ghetto blaster, and the 10% thing is pretty close to African American's population share of America.

>white men are systematical predators though organized military

>black men are predators within peaceful society

>Iran-Contra allusion
I missed that, what was it?

They renamed it Zootropolis in the UK because "Utopia" makes people think of nazis or something

fuck off to 7chan you furry shitbag

m-more

This is as lewd as I can go on Sup Forums

HOLY FUCKING JEW
THE SHEEP THAT WORKED BEHIND THE SCENES TO MAKE EVERYONE HATE THE PREDATORS IS VOICED ACTRESS BY JENNY SLATE A JEWISH WOMAN
ZOOTOPIA /OUR/MOVIE CONFIRMED

I appreciate it, my dude.

Neither predator or prey are black or white people.

There are allegories to real life prejudice to make the film relate-able (and to make the message more obvious) but there are intentionally contradictions to prevent people from assigning race, for example

Judy hopps is a small town bunny with dreams of being a cop, a first for her kind, certainly not a white thing

She's assaulted by a racist redneck fox, and while no shit there are a ton of black people who attack white people because of their skin, that's not something you see shown in movies too often, let alone disney movies.

Judy eventually gets into the police force because of mayor lionheart's mammal initiative program, an attempt to get more prey into the police force (Again, I don't think white people would be relying on that)

And further still, once arriving at the police station, she's "triggered" by the word cute, and explains only bunnies can call other bunnies cute, yet again, not very white.

Not to mention if it were the case that predators were intended to be black, the movie would be suggesting that they are innately violent and can easily return to that state at any time

Sup Forums's response of "Yeah well it's true! and this movie is redpilled!" aside, I think a far more likely answer is the creators of the movie didn't want people assigning human races to these talking animal people.

Besides have you seen nick's playlist? He's white asf

Jewtopia

Does anyone have the happy merchant sheep? I lost mine

Fucking this. I would love to see how this movie played in South Africa.

Like user above me said, the movie isn't exactly trying to portray our society.
Still it is a pretty redpilled movie.
The message basically is, you need to put in hard work and believe in yourself in order to make it in life.
And yes we aren't all equal, there are differences between us and that's fine.

Judy's family didn't believe in her and didn't want her to leave the pack.
No one else believed in her either, but she went against the expectations and worked hard to achieve her dreams.
That's a wonderful message and pretty much makes her one of the best role models in any of the Disney movies out there.

Here you go.

this one

That ass physicals look really weird.

Thanks Senpai!

>There are allegories to real life prejudice to make the film relate-able (and to make the message more obvious) but there are intentionally contradictions to prevent people from assigning race, for example

This, the creators themselves even said that the movie was not an allegory to racism. At best/worst it's just a general message about prejudice. An enjoyable movie either way and I really liked the message of Judy working hard and proving others wrong, which is a message that should be done more often.

Way too often we have people whining and demanding things without realizing that they're pretty much confirming the expectations of the people that think they aint good enough.

>predators are 10% of the population but are typically stronger, smarter, faster and have more expertise than prey
>prey outnumber predators 10 to 1 because they bred more after the predators disregarded the natural order and stopped eating them, let them have equal rights and gibsmedats to apologize for being superior
>government STILL has to shoehorn ((("""underrepresented"""))) prey into the police force despite being biologically inferior
>zootopia's subtext is literally about white genocide

lol

Still pretty cute to be honest.

When I saw this movie this is how it seemed to me.

>SJW distopia society
>Predators (white people) were the bad guys who made the whole world bad and picked on helpless minorities (the herbivores)
>predators are now treated as second class citizens and controlled

Our main predator, the fox, is a perfect representation of a 1980's no shit white male guy who doesn't give a shit about PC stuff

yes, the sheep is a jew/feminist pulling the strings.

I thought the movie was commentry directed at today's sjws, telling them not to go too far in persecuting white males.

And yes, disney is redpilled.

this is further shown by how people react to the idea that predators are oppressed in the film.

"What? him!? he's a predator! They eat us! we are the victims!"

is basically "are you kidding me? You're a fucking white male!" or "only white people can be racist because white people are the oppressors!"

bump for disney