SOUTH AUSTRALIA ALLOWING TRANSGENDER RIGHTS

This is it guys, I'm moving to Papua New Guinea, the last bastion of the white race

>Transgender school students will be able to choose their preferred names, uniforms and toilets under a new South Australian Education Department policy.

>Education Department spokesperson Ann-Marie Hayes said the policy was needed.

She said she believed it would benefit all students, not just those who were transgender and intersex.

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-05/sa-schools-introduce-transgender-intersex-policy/8163790

au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/33723540/south-australian-government-policy-details-rules-for-trans-students/#page1

Other urls found in this thread:

seek.com.au/job/32483184?type=standard&tier=no_tier&pos=27&whereid=3000&userqueryid=1a54d4c63a20bc4607c721d92d8ad4c0-7781988&ref=beta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_South_Australia#Current_ministry
youtube.com/watch?v=D5bOJT_HtUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't move to indonesia those fucks love to jail australians and put us to death fuck indocunts

if youre referring to those drug smugglers i couldnt give a shit they broke the law while what they did was already punishable by death

>Transgender school students
This whole concept shouldn't even exist.

The children should be removed from their parents and set straight by more responsible adults.

I hope everyone involved in this and safe schools develop a mental illness and are coerced into mutilating or killing themselves

>I'm moving to Papua New Guinea

(USER WAS SPEARED FOR THIS POST)

kek

its south australia so its basically where the german populations live

germans ruined europe now they are ruining God's country

SA have a massive german population??

what proof u got nigga.

Exactly, i believe the glorious fag Milo is the one who said, and im paraphrasing

>Transgender is so homophobic, you have parents who would rather have a trans kid than a gay kid.

QLD, WA and NT Secession when?

We have all the rocks. Fuck you.

Fuck this gay country.

>glorious fag Milo

>straya
>YES

Trannies are literally no different from whites doing blackface.

These are states. Not all of us are cucked

Not a massive german population but its big compared to everywhere else in aus, its where german settles in the 20th century went to due to the already big german communities

kind of like how melbourne has so many greek people, its just known that thats where those people go

>pic related is SA

they are hilarious?

how does a completely insignificant percentage of the population get all these laws passed? how many transvestite 4 year olds does SA really have?

Don't get angry with this shit. Just sit back and watch. The vast majority of Australian citizens think this SJW bullshit is just that, bullshit. It is going to blow up in their faces. I'd bet my life on it. They admit this idea is more of a pilot than a national initiative. There is going to be a SHITSTORM of parents with a smartarse sense of humour signing forms to allow their perfectly straight male son to be called Sheila, and use the girls bathrooms. I'd bet my life on it. This is a budding goldmine of justified mockery of the SJW movement. Fucking wait and watch.

brilliant. gonna move there and get the ball rolling.

>insignificant percentage

every Australian is significant

>how many transvestite 4 year olds does SA really have?
More and more each day as it becomes more and more fashionable for parents to push their little snowflake child into becoming a freak to get the parents attention.

Why don't assholes take advantage of this? Identify as a female sprinkler and just go into girls bathrooms and fucking piss on everything everyday. This will get reversed real quick

More specifically, Hahndorf.
t. South Aussie who's currently weeping after hearing this

>every Australian is significant
Every real Australian (white).

I'm mostly with you there mate, I'd like to see these perverts deported or get the Mike Pence treatment

>currently weeping
Are you a trans m8? Or born a woman?

this is so fucked, 5 year olds shouldnt be introduced to this.

that girl in the second link, why is no one telling her how fucked her life is going to be if she keeps up with this? the drug abuse and suicide rates of those people are insane and her mother is just leading her right into it.

i think its harder than that, no kid is gonna go through paperwork and shit to say they are transgender, their friends would probaboly find out and if he pretended to be and gets found out hes expelled i would assume

Nah I'm a bloke, just sad at how far our country is rapidly falling.

Don't get sad m8, get angry.

So wait

We have to nuke Victoria
AND
South Australia
Now aswell?

I used Hahndorf as an example because it is a good example, I am not from SA

>implying this shit doesn't come from the eastern states

Though I think mainstreaming this shit is going to be a mistake for the promoters, people can be conditioned to accept a lot but tranny kids is a bridge too far for most people

Fucking history you dumb cunt.

while we are at it nuke nsw too

>schools
>not public toilets
really makes you think

fuck up, i know sydney is bad but most of NSW is pretty fucking normal you autist

seem pretty upset for legitimately no reason. u off da meds?

ive just never considered sa as a place desu.

Mark my words, they'll shut it down within a fortnight or so of it being implemented. Then they'll either use the negative community reaction as justification for more protests, or the idea will just vanish into the shadows amidst a sea of embarrassing mockery. If they push the agenda further after its collapse, its going to do more to highlight their own ignorance than serve their cause. It's going to be fucking hilarious. Grab the popcorn and the deck chair and settle in for the ride.

What Said, Sydney is a fuckfest like most big cities are but like most of the state is good aswell.

However, QLD masterrace still fucking stands. We are the fucking best.

At this rate our best course of action is to get QLD and WA to tag team the fuck out of the NT and then build a giant wall so the other states get contained.

Just give me 5 minutes to go grab one last iced coffee before I flee into one of your glorious states.

can confirm that Qld > All

is this the aus/pol/ thread?

anyway

>looking for jobs through seek
>as a 'fresh" graduate
>everything is "must have 10 years experience in a given field before you're even considered" ect
>then come across this

seek.com.au/job/32483184?type=standard&tier=no_tier&pos=27&whereid=3000&userqueryid=1a54d4c63a20bc4607c721d92d8ad4c0-7781988&ref=beta

>Process Engineering Graduate Role | Women in Operations
>We are inviting only female university students to apply and have obtained an exemption from the Equal Opportunity Act (2010) to do so. exemption documentation H37/2016

>an exemption from the Equal Opportunity Act (2010)

its not much but it still makes me reeeeeeeeeee. i fucking hate engineering, why did i ever do this piece of shit degree

Thats pretty fucked mate.

This is what happens when you let them vote, they just keep taking and taking til you get this horrendous shit.

Enjoy your male "privilege".

>choose your own uniform

Wow, I wish my school did this. It would be just like in my trap hentai owo

And that's why you've never heard of it user, they're so fucking shit that most ppl just don't give a shit about them. Never been relevant!

Yeah but seriously tho, One-Gender only is pretty fucking stupid for ENGINEERING.

Think a few girls need a smackin

>I wonder why this is happeni...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_South_Australia#Current_ministry

Now it all makes sense...

Preaching to the choir mate. Keep trying, don't be too stubborn that you won't diversify the jobs you go for. Comp Sci student here. Packing shelves is better than nothing, beats dealing with Centrelink. There are plenty of us out there, just keep up the volume of applications, not much else we can do, other than stay up to date and informed about politics and take an active interest in this shit. Law of averages right? Keep applying. Don't let the bastards win.

reckon i could try and pull off being a trans woman?

they'd probably reject me on the spot due to someone like that being very mentally unstable and a liability to the company

Alright brother, I can't wait so see their life's work fall down

>reckon i could try and pull off being a trans woman?

Nah Nah Nah, don't degenerate yourself like that mate. I'm sure you'll find a good position to come by sooner or later. Don't think stupid shit like that aye. Be sensible with yourself.

>The vast majority of Australian citizens think this SJW bullshit is just that, bullshit.

user.. I'm sorry. 7 News poll is sayin otherwise.

>go to transgender toilet
>fuck boipucci any time
Sounds perfect

just walk in and get ur dick out and tell those delusional sluts that it aint gonna suck itself.

you'll be fine.

I would take advantage of it so bad if I was a kid. Just say I identify as butch transgender woman or some shit and hang out in the girls restroom

Is this the cunt who did this shit? Can we get her fired ?

The average Aussie is too busy holding onto the job they have, taking care of family and business, you know being an actual functioning busy adult, rather than respond to the whims of the media. And if you trust the mainstream media to publish honest data, you trust them a whole lot more than me.

Hungary, Mate, The real world isn't like that aye.

Boipuccis are actually pretty fucked aye cunt

It's so obvious that pedophiles are pushing this shit yet nobody fucking does anything. It's fucked.

translation

43% women
57% men

Just have a look at what women watch on TV. Stupid American TV shows about Polygamy Sister Wives, Transgender, Little People,etc. Fuck you America.

And then eaten.

But that's ground zero for cooties. Girls might try to get in the boys' toilets and like touch your dick. If you get cooties on your dick it turns into a fanny, no lie.

>he thinks I'd actually go outside for anything
Get rused mate

Speaking of the yanks. Notice there's been radio silence from our media on the niggers torturing that white guy? Funny that.

I don't watch the news. I would watch SkyNews, but I'm not paying for Foxtel. Doesn't surprise me that they are ignoring it.

I really wouldn't count on such hope mates, I'm pretty fucking like 'Nihilist" when it comes to this type of shit.

Never get your hopes up mate, Shit's also far uglier up close. The SJW situation is far fucking worse than it seems.

I don't watch anymore either but thought I'd take a quick gander at their websites and social media and there's nothing.

Half our countries problem is we're too damn lazy to do anything about this shit.

Dude that's a frightening thought now you raise it

Same reason our media won't report on mass shooting committed by nigs.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU ADELAIDE! WHO'S THE POZ CAPITOL OF THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE NOW?

Good point.

The school environment is incredibly leftist and sheltered, but the parents as a whole are not. Wait till that SA school sends home print outs with this policy on them and the parents get a hold of it. My daughter is going to be sharing a bathroom with hormonal, raging sex monsters that are pubescent high school boys. We've all been there. Show me an average working class father of a teenage daughter that isn't going to go ape shit over this. Appreciate your skepticism, but this should be a slam dunk for our team.

That's nothing . Pakistan is legalizing trans marriage despite being a fucking ISLAMIC country!!!

Jokes on you it's actually a girl with a snake in her pants.

>The school environment is incredibly leftist and sheltered

True, I remember hearing shit from my younger cousin that the school was basically indoctrinating in their Modern History class that 0 refugees come here for economic benefits, and that all refugees coming here are just coming here because they are simply just fleeing from a warzone. Whoever holds the education system, controls the next generation.

Also, i doubt they'll send out a notification on this shit. They're ((((Cheeky cunts)))) them,

In the end the schools will take the brunt of the blame and the people in the department who make these decisions will go untouched.

lol so sand heretics arnt immune to the foul kikery of the jews. interesting.

amusing.

Struth I had this propaganda thrown at me in uni too

>mfw the muslims get JEW'D aswell

Isn't Islam kinda funny about trans though? Nothing gay about fucking your third wife in the boypussy if "she" really did transition across gender roles.

>women literally get private laws created for them
>"hurrr men r so privileged XD"

>Wait till that SA school sends home print outs with this policy
They won't send out print outs.

I'm a tranny, I pee in the ladies if I'm not feeling like a freak.
when I am feeling like a freak I pee in the disabled loo.

And those people who all got ATARs of 70 are the next generation of teachers.

Why, Australia, why? I thought you would be different.
I was confident in you.

Was all your shitposting meaningless in the end?

So it's basically unisex toilets with a different name?

We are getting hit hard with your typical left wing propaganda lately over these past few years. They've really been going all out.

We hope the benevolent emus take over

I genderly identify as an Mi-8 Attack Helicopter
My preferred name is Rarity
My preferred uniform is Hugo Boss N-44
My preferred toilet is Designated Shitting Street

God is dead, Burger bro.

In Iran they force effeminate gays to get reassignment surgery and become "women".

Talking from experience here, recently did a Masters of Secondary Teaching for shits and giggles, maths and science high school teacher. Taught in a few Western Sydney schools, chucked it in because i couldn't handle the way shit is run in these schools and the levels of complacency towards disrespect. Loved teaching the kids that were interested, but the classrooms are filled with absolute cunts with no discipline or parenting, and I have a bad temper, and baseline of respect I accept from others. Many stories, will divulge if wanted, otherwise I agree with you.

Im moving to boipussy land now

I sexually identify as an Anzu

youtube.com/watch?v=D5bOJT_HtUI

I'm bored post stories.