/CKTHCG/ CHICAGO KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, HATE CRIME GENERAL - TWITTER CONTROLLING NARRATIVE EDITION

Let's get this organized lads. Discussion and updates.
Pastebin: pastebin.com/C1DeTJP6

Stream here on CNN to watch live.
youtube.com/watch?v=2djSZZ4DUsU

LIVELEAK VIDEO
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

PETITION
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Tweet to the following. No excuses. Make a Twitter if need be:

1. Fox: @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @Foxnews @AnnCoulter @Liz_Wheeler @JudgeJeanine
2. Conservative-leaning newspapers: @nypost @dcexaminer @chicagotribune @Bostonherald @wsj @reviewjournal @dallasnews
3. Donald Trump: @realdonaldtrump. If Trump retweets it, MSM has no choice but to cover it.

Use #BLMKidnapping

VIDEOS
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=IdA1oNo3NB4 (Tommy Sotomayor)

ARTICLES
fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-teens-held-connection-kidnapping-after-facebook-live-torture-video-n703331
nbcchicago.com/news/local/Persons-of-Interest-Questioned-After-Man-Beaten-in-Facebook-Live-as-Attackers-Shout-F----Donald-Trump-409709875.html
cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
fox59.com/2017/01/04/4-questioned-in-sickening-facebook-live-video-of-man-being-tortured-chicago-police/
buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/four-people-in-custody-after-man-tortured-in-disturbing-face?utm_term=.qfy66YAQ4#.wjMaa9JY7
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089510/Four-people-arrested-footage-young-man-beaten-tortured-streamed-live-Facebook.html
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-live-streaming-the-kidnap-and-torture-of-a-purported-trump-supporter-n2267307

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38514759
itv.com/news/2017-01-05/man-tortured-live-on-facebook-had-part-of-scalp-removed-with-knife/
youtube.com/watch?v=s0scJvSHYRw
youtube.com/watch?v=1LyD5plMiLU
youtube.com/watch?v=iCnHbttaGjE
youtube.com/watch?v=jKX54BxM3O4
youtube.com/watch?v=SYRbrNPWsTc
youtube.com/watch?v=ldc8MgTwYyA
youtube.com/watch?v=wpj3XRG11B8
nytimes.com/2016/12/31/opinion/sunday/is-donald-trump-the-friend-israel-needs.html?_r=0
vid.me/jgEa
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0
twitter.com/twillnurse/status/816894730785226752
a.pomf.cat/ujbbcc.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=2JdATVV2hkc
mediaite.com/online/that-is-not-a-hate-crime-democratic-strategist-gives-her-thoughts-on-chicago-torture-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OYYY VEY SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

CNN is redpilled

Fox & Friends tweet about it

ahh I was going to add the new links senpai

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38514759
itv.com/news/2017-01-05/man-tortured-live-on-facebook-had-part-of-scalp-removed-with-knife/

#MonkeyMovies

Hmmm

Hey I'm from Puerto Rico but I have pale skin thanks to descendants from Italy

I like whites will I survive the race war with the white race? My family and I are peaceful

logged in normies can see it.

why do all black people sound the same

These are gang members that are really popular on youtube. The guys street name is PBG Hothead. PBG stands for Pooh Bear Gang. They're a small set of Gangster Disciples that are popular on the internet for their rap music, and they're well known in the streets for all the murders they've committed. They will kill you and then write a song about how they killed you. And if someone gets to you first they will write a song making fun of you to provoke your gang. They're cold blooded as fuck.

Here's a montage of songs where PBG member Young Pappy raps about how he killed a rival gang member that killed his friend Pooh Bear. (The guy the gang as named after)

Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=s0scJvSHYRw

Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=1LyD5plMiLU

Here's PBG Kemo and Bang Da Hitta making fun of dead rival gang members

Here's Young Pappy making fun of The 4 Corner Hustlers for failing to kill him twice. He was murdered 1 week after this song was released.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKX54BxM3O4

The other rapper in the song was arrested in July 2015 for walking up to a rival gang member and murdering him infront of his wife and 3 kids.

Whites deserve it for going against Israel and voting Trump. The media and all americans know this thus no one cares.

I can go on and on with the headlines this gang makes. Remember the gang member that was killed on Thanksgiving day, just minutes after writing Facebook post about how much he misses and wants to be with his dead friends? That was PBG Mosey. Here he is in a music video with Bang Da Hitta.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYRbrNPWsTc

The guy at 0:04 is TaySav, Young Pappys little brother.

The guy in the camo bucket hat at 0:27 is Lil Shawn. He's the one thats awaiting trial for murdering a man in front of his wife and 3 kids. Supposedly he got caught because he had the balls to do it with his ankle bracelet on.

The guy towards the right at 0:15 is Lucci, otherwise known as Lucci Wit Da .40. (I wonder how he got that name?) He is in many PBG music videos holding a Gen 2 Glock 23 or a Gen 1 .40 Sigma.

You can see Lucci multiple times in this video with his Glock 23 and a 32 round magazine.

You can see him multiple times in this video with his Glock and Sigma. He's the one in a red shirt and black hoodie. PBG Kemo even says "Ill call Lucci Wit Da .40" while he shows his gun to the camera.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldc8MgTwYyA

And you can see Lucci multiple times in this video with his Glock 23 again. He's the one in the camo hoodie at 1:16. BTW the guy rapping is Young Pappys little brother again.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpj3XRG11B8

The hate crime apologists are out in full force

>I like whites will I survive the race war with the white race? My family and I are peaceful
Yes.

People think Nazis wanted to exterminate all races when in reality they wanted each race to be just as nationalistic and proud. Unless they were subversive, criminal, solipsist, pieces of shit kikes

shiettt deray definitely tweeted that shit then, shiettttt

What's that bitch got against Grorirous Emperor Hirohito?

>Positive movement
Yea. 2016 totally didn't happen.

Odd i dont get it

This is more likely a false flag done by this bastard.He's trying very hard to incite civil war and violence for some reason. Maybe to crash the US Economy and buy it up at a cheap rate.

*shrugs* I'm on desktop, maybe makes a difference.

Anyway I want to hear that nigger Van Jones defend this shit

Do you have localized tweets enabled?

> going against Israel

Wat? Trump endorses Israel and vice versa.

nytimes.com/2016/12/31/opinion/sunday/is-donald-trump-the-friend-israel-needs.html?_r=0

TWITTER IS REMOVING ALL VIDEO OF THE EVENT AND HIDING THE HASHTAG FROM TRENDING LIST

BLM dindu nuffin.

No idea but it was in my trending bar a few hours ago at 128k tweets

they're eating this shit up lmao

I maintain that if you know their names they're not calling the shots.
Having said that, you're right about him and a possible goal.

Stop. We're not pushing this narrative like that faggot several threads ago.

The BLM protests, absolutely funded and organized by Soros. Four typical niggers doing nigger level shit does not constitute a psyop or false flag. They could do a lot worse if they actually wanted to incite something - in other words, this poor guy would be dead.

> a group of feral violent niggers kidnap some guy and beat him rape, abuse ext
> this happens thousands of times a month in the usa
>american retard schitzo thinks its a false flag
lol please holocaust yourself amerifat

I don't care

was that photoshopped or real? can never be sure with cnn.

There is not enough rope in the world.

Is that fucking real????
I need to know. Can't go around passing out faked information.

How dumb are you guys?

Come on now, that shit is fake as fuck, look at the text lol.

The fact you had to ask says enough, kek.

it will be interesting to see how this lawsuit goes, because if they somehow win and soros loses then anyone who had any accident in any blm protest can sue them into oblivion

one can dream

>please holocaust yourself amerifat
>flag
You're absolutely right though

You can't see CNN doing that?
I absolutely can.

>tfw i have no face to express the face when the jew exposes jewry

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

vid.me/jgEa

aAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It's not a hate crime. Hate crime legislation exists to protect minorities from racists.

Racism = Prejudice + Power.
Considering that only white people have had power throughout history, only white people can be racists. She isn't going to be charged with a hate crime because it isn't possible for her to be a racist.

wtf i love jews now

>TWITTER CONTROLLING NARRATIVE

Source on this?

>implying Soros will willing lose a court case
He won't lose , there no person in the world that can't be bought by a few million under the table or a threat

This one, perhaps?

>Australia

lol at pretending you just know about this culture when really you're a cucked, white suburban hip hop fan who is intrigued and inspired by low IQ, inner city black lyricism.

Perfect, it truly is an abstract kind of Jew.

>Jew telling someone to holocaust themselves

wew

> pic related

Ah, these pics always bring up a nice memory. I had a hippy bitch flip me once on melee range. > Broke her finger
> Sued
> Paid fine
> Worth it
Le Nostalgia.

Nigger what? An average peasant sue Soros and win?

>implying he won't have le tragic weightlifting accident

Yes, the CNN ticker runs in fucking comic sans.

so how are they gonna spin this one? Institutionalized racism made them do it?

I want this to be at at least 50,000 by the end of the day. We can do it.

kek

>Responding to that post
>Even if only to point out the flag
Danke, I basically never have a reason to use that pic. Though it's one of my favorites.

just found this shit on twitter lmao

well if this isn't a hate crime, you can bet those laws will disappear. then it's open season on niggers

Don't fucking fall for it. This is what jews do. They make them think they are your friend so they can manipulate you and divert attention away from themselves when they are the root cause of many of the problems we see in our societies.

Oh schlomo, never change my greatest ally.

This. Nigs would not be a problem in this country if it weren't for the kikes inflaming them.

DID THEY BLACKWASH HIS FACE?
Wtf

user. I've been taking to alot of Hothead's PBG friends on fb. I'm fascinated by this culture. Can you tell me about Pappy? The kid was only 20 when he was murdered but everyone has respect for him.

I really admire your digits.
And that fucking fantasy land in which you're living.
Seriously, though. It won't be called a hate crime. And I would bet a year's salary that left wing media outlets are brainstorming how to spin this to the point even bringing it up makes us racist.

>so how are they gonna spin this one?

They already are as "stupid kids just messing around".

I have the full video :D

update: tanishia liked harry potter

Minorities can be convicted of hate crimes.

The whole "Racism = Prejudice + Power" thing is just undergraduate tosh.

Having said that though, the police are already prepping us for this whole episode just being kids being silly:

>"Although they are adults, they're 18. Kids make stupid decisions -- I shouldn't call them kids, they're legally adults, but they're young adults and they make stupid decisions,"
>"That certainly will be part of whether or not ... we seek a hate crime, to determine whether or not this is sincere or just stupid ranting and raving."

twitter.com/twillnurse/status/816894730785226752

WTF IS WITH THESE NIGGERS SEXUALLY ASSAULTING OLD WOMEN AND UPLOADING IT TO THE INTERNET

I'm not saying the niggers and the white guy are crisis actors. I'm not saying someone literally went up to them and paid them to do this and gave these apes a script and a camera. What I'm saying is that this incident was very real and the media "conveniently" got there hands on it IMMEDIATELY and pushed it on TV IMMEDIATELY. This incident smells a lot like the Trayvon incident where a REAL incident happened and the media took it and ran it IMMEDIATELY. The Trayvon incident was just nature taking its course and the media is just the Jane Goodall who happened to have a camera and notepad on the side. This incident was too convenient for it to be another nature video.

We all know what needs to be done. Arm yourselves and prepare.

Has anyone else noticed that shit like this is pushing whites into America more towards our ideology of white pride and racial purity? All my white friends and family have been saying shit like how they'll never date a black person because of recent events or how it's stupid how whites can't be proud of their race etc.

Reposting from last thread.

Enemies Foreign and Domestic
a.pomf.cat/ujbbcc.webm (embed)

I can not stand these terrorists any more, first the elderly, then the children, and now even our disabled folk are targets to kidnapping, torture, and prolonged harassment. This is absurd.

>captcha: 1500 prisons
kek

holy fucking shit we NEED to make this shit mainstream. tweet and email the fuck out of fox news guys. there has to be national public pressure to the chicago DAs to prosecute hatecrime

Shes got that allllllllllllllllllstimers

Why aren't you yet involved in that famous race war.

the fuck did I just watch?

how can the white man compete? man black people gotta steal grandmas now?

It's on BBC.

So yeah?

Thats not even remotely funny you nigger leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
White middle class inability to act to marthin lucifer coon riots is one of the key reasons why this is happening to america.

* to defend yourselves in the full extent of the law.
FTFY fucktard.
PBG can make rap videos calling out hits but rest assured we've not the same luxury.
Not that it's needed. Just a bunch LARPing here, boss.

Here is what the Police said about it

youtube.com/watch?v=2JdATVV2hkc

Sweden is right Never trust a Jew they always subvert

>Britain is so cücked they literally have a channel called BBC

DEM GUD BOIS
DEY DINDU NUFFIN
DEY JUST KIDS

you know what, almost a year ago to the day they were trying to suppress another incident that went against the narrative. Seeing their spin on events in real time is interesting

Seems one of the comments the police chief gave was essentially "it's just kids being kids, not a hate crime nor assault, we'll just slap them on the wrist"

Democratic Strategist Not Sure Chicago Torture Video Constitutes a Hate Crime

At the beginning of the conversation, Lemon turned to CNN political commentator and Democratic strategist Symone Sanders. Stating that he can’t say it’s a hate crime because police are still investigating, he asked the former Bernie Sanders campaign spox her thoughts.

After calling it “sickening,” Sanders gave the following observation: “But I’m gonna say something that’s probably not very popular — we cannot callously go about classifying things as a hate crime.”

After wondering if it were hate for Trump or white people, she expanded on he point. “If we start going around and anytime someone says or does something egregious or bad and sickening in sense,” she noted. “In connection with the president-elect Donald Trump or even President Obama for that matter because of their political leanings, that’s slippery territory. That is not a hate crime.”

mediaite.com/online/that-is-not-a-hate-crime-democratic-strategist-gives-her-thoughts-on-chicago-torture-video/

lmao. add the picture with him drinking from the toliet

I can not understand how "fuck white people" is anything other than racially motivated. What fucking world am I on right now, where did reality go. I am enraged.

What?