Nightly /auspol/

Nothing is happening, get in here anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4081078/amp/Two-Sydney-teens-charged-rape-woman-Sydney-apartment-block.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unzips your pants
>loving suckles on your penis
>tenderly looks you in the eyes
>giggles as you spurt in my mouth
>eagerly cleans your shaft and kissies on your balls

Anytime big boy

hilp mi, i'm a faggut

I would watch your backs cunts.... dem birds be eyeing you

Here

I gutchyu beck bru

hey cunts

Wake In Fright is one of my favorite movies. But other than that Australia can fuck off.

I may be a cunt but at least I'm not a flamin galah

>Australia in ye olden dayes
>a few dusty savages armed with twigs

>New Zealand ye olden dayes
>the fiercest savages going

Australia had it on easy mode from day one.

Could we win a war with Indonesia? Invade through Papua and take control of smaller islands to grab them by the goolies

We should wait until they invade us so the commonwealth will help--surely winning us

>tfw you will never be Australian

We beat them at sea and air but they could run at our troops with pom assault butterknives and overwhelm us with sheer numbers alone.

don't you have a carp war to lose?

How's life on the ring of fire? Seismic activity seems fun

Africans gang raping our women now
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4081078/amp/Two-Sydney-teens-charged-rape-woman-Sydney-apartment-block.html

Pretty sure they can break the laws in the UK if they wanted to.

When Indonesia invades we'll take Jakarta together

Ayo whyte cracka delet dis.

>tfw no Sup Forums bf

Australia: Barren wasteland, prison island owned by the Chinese and abos.

New Zealand: Most beautiful place on earth, white man's paradise.

what state babe

This is what happens when you allow european tourists to visit.

Feminist ideologies aren't enforced by law here

How do I get a job guys I'm too much of a weak cunt to do a trade.

stand down german, I wont let you ruin the rest of the world

>stack shelves at woolies
>go to the gym
>be a tradie and stack shelves
>profit

see as long as I don't know my laws, they can't charge me with anything, thats the law

SA

get a job as my sex slave

Australia: Abos know their place, just get drunk and huff petrol, don't bother whites unless you venture too deep into Alice Springs

New Zealand: Never got the Maori infestation under control. Being boiled alive and eaten by Maori savages is still a distinct possibility.

Australia wins.

How did a faggut get to the top of Everest before anyone else while big strong Australians lazed about their colony?

Something seems a bit off here

Are you going to give them Islam?

Can any of you guys explain why your leaders are such faggots?

I've been reading up on Australia's prime minsters since the 1970s, and I've been wholly unimpressed. The ALP prime ministers go without saying. Fraser and Turnbull are cucks, Abbott isn't too bad on policy but is an absolute mess presentation wise.

Which leaves John Howard as the least bad option by my reading of it, and he still confiscated guns.

What gives? or is America just so remarkably right-wing that we can expect to have decent leadership that the rest of the West cannot count on?

When do we start gassing traitors and rapefugees/immigrants. Getting tired of this world boomers left us and would rather a better one for my kids.

They spent a couple years with the best leader in the world.

the fire is rising

I've give them back their waffles with holes poked through every square

Oh hey look, it's a gathering of convicts

Congrats on turning into America down unda

fuggin drunks dont know how to run a country so they just deadlock constantly and do nothing

One thing I don't understand about Australian politics is that bad midterm polling seems to be more damaging to one's leadership of a party than actually losing a damn election.

I think Brexit and Trump proved that Tony could have won another term, but alas, we will never know.

It still astounds me to see blacks in other countries and they all act like American hoodrats.

>leaf

thanks cunt

Faggot cunt fuck off.

oh qld here
obb?

Threads fucking full cunt

Sure feels good being Anglo, gents.

Why is there so many faggots around?

Degenerate scum.

Anglo countries ranked:

1. USA
2. Australia / UK (tie)
4. New Zealand
5. N/A

t. upstanding women

What cunt?

Remember when this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact, and who promised a nationwide broadband network with super-fast speeds that would cost approximately 31 billion U.S. dollars, was stabbed in the proverbial back by his own political party, after which his party lost the election to a government that offered a heavily "watered down" national broadband internet network...

... and, 9 years later, the NBN Corporation working on this inferior network, had to be "bailed out" by the same government that offered the "watered down" version, to the tune of over 14 billion U.S. dollars, causing the single-worst infrastructure disaster in this nation's history, a project that has now blown out to more than 35 billion U.S. dollars while still unfinished...

... while a significant proportion of households in rural areas have to put up with approximately 5mbit connections and frequent disruptions (with a permanent latency of about 0.6 seconds because, you know, SATELLITE)?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

ur not hard
shh

where to find qt /auspol/ gf m8s?

pic related

It should be fucking raging by now.

k, didn't read

saxGOD you here mate?

its hard to get normies fire to rise

Why don't you go be a man and procreate.

Faggots are degenerate scum that are ruining the civilised world.

You'll struggle to find one under the age of 50. Between social media and what's taught in schools conservative thought has become stupidly rare. It's pretty much purely confined to grievance-collecting neurotic men. Neurotic women exclusively become feminists for some reason.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice repeating numbers

confirm, burgers fuck off... for now.

Take a TRIP down Savile Row back to Spiffington Manse, Cuckington O'Shallyfag.

nah i want to bust in a guy tyvm

Hate to say it but the hockey cuck is kinda right; our "fling shit until you smell less bad than the opposition" way of federal political debate is a chief reason why we change leaders more than Canada's pm changes assumed genders

Democracy at it's finest.

that's BS
she was probably drunk and high and was begging for the D.
slut only reported as rape the next day cause Muh patriarchy

Obb?

thank fuck

>Muh patriarchy
Oy vey! doesn't she know Blacks are oppressed by the White male as well?

>ausfags actually believed this meme

blacky detected

How's Gary the sheep doing?

>implying we new how to boil water

Don't worry. Annexation soon.

i hate blacks and asians as much as the next neo nazi. I do.... yeah i retract my previous comment.

HANG EM HIGH

hiil mi i'm a faggut

hiip mi i'm a faggut

>Has a corkscrew shaped penis with barbs
>Anti corkscrew vag.
>Population of 1 million plus
>Flock of geese will kick any birds ass
>Social Cuckism intesifies

hiip mi im a faggut

hiip mi im a faggut

hiip mi im a faggut

For some reason I find that pic hilarious

hiip me im a faggut

You monster

hiip me im a faggut

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

stop

hiip me im a faggut

>gutfull
>not gutsfull

you wot cunt? i'll put up a baldie versus a red any day m8 little stubby armed cunt

literally seething

XD

hiip me im a faggut