How do I get a Somali gf?

How do I get a Somali gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kX-APfe3i8Q
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1426315/Iraqis-watch-Black-Hawk-Down-for-tips.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like every Somali men. You rape and kidnap one

I didnt say African American dummy

Go to Somali and buy one for like $200.

Probably less than that. At most like 2 chickens.

Tell a joke and learn to spell.

>implying there's a nigger on the planet who won't fuck you for some fried chicken

they look much better, than western african niggers

Join Al-Shabaab?

A white brit convert joined them and married locally.

Her will you kidnapping

Just take one. As long as you feed it, it'll follow you around

Somalians are genetically closer to Nordics than they are niggers.

I don't know, but somehow, if you do, I suspect she wont look anything like the cherry picked number in your pic.

Because they were mixed with higher race tie arabs.

Fact; East Africans are the most powerful race

>genetically closer to Nordics than they are niggers.
U cheeky little cunt

The first wave of them perhaps. When the Bantu peoples immigrated in however, things have changed.

Yes, the random selection here
really illustrates that.

Doesn't the US has a little sweden where they import tons of Somali ? Minnesota or something
Move there

cook some rice and they will come

WE WUZ KANGS

Literally a white/arab person with nigger skin.

Shame their country is such a shithole.

Move to Minneapolis-St.Paul aka New Malmo

Yeah it is Minnesota and it's fucking stupid a cuck gene probably does exist.

easy

-buy old used AK-47
-steal fast boat
-rob nearby passing supertankers
-pillage neigbouring villages

>How do I get a Somali gf?

About 4 dollars in the Bakaara Market in Mogadishu.

Where she belongs.

What do you call a Somali with a yeast infection?
A quarter ponder with cheese.

>Literally a white/arab person with nigger skin.
>Shame their country is such a shithole.

No Somalia and Liberia are nigger tier countries because?

Somalis are nigger. They are the niggers of Canada and are worse than African Americans. I'm an Arab and I hate when I see others associate with them. Stop posting shit about them being Arab, we call them abeeds(slave) in the Arab world.

They use Islam as a way for us not to kill the (Muslims can't kill Muslims). Good thing I'm athiest.

>be me, watching Fargo (series not the movie)
>suddenly, out of nowhere police chief brings in some Sudanese "refugee" male
>starts gabbing on about how much shit he's been through and how they want to foster him and take his cock in their arse (figuratively).

Seems like an accurate portrayal.

How do you start a rave party in Somalia ?
Hang a slice of bread off the ceiling

stfu faggot. I am arab too but not a fucking white bootlicker like you. I have a hottie white gf too. 5,4 tripple d. Petite.

My parents, both doctors. Wtf do your useless arab parrents do? Sell carpet? You at not special. You are not white. If I saw you speaking like this irl I would beat the absolute piss oout of you weak wannabe wahabi ass. Fucking sexless loser. Fucking pathetic nobody.

Fucking LOSER. get NO girls. PAthetic. arab in canada talking trash. You fucking smelly arab? talk down on others? I wish I could see the pathetic person you are. You would get such a mighty thunderous slap from me and quietly piss yourself.

Jesus you write like a Paki it's hilarious.

I am the true arab here (Persian actually)

How are you doing slave?

>same fagging
>literally chimping out over nothing
>FashDestruction

Get a load of this nigger

West Africans have nothing to do with Somalians, Mick.

>I am true arab here (Persian)

ROFL you are not a persian and no persian would say that.

I'm Northern Iraqi, the whitest breed of Arab (blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and pale skin) though I still do not consider myself white. Like you my family is accomplished but more to do with banking. It's no secret that my entire family is athiest and has been since my grandparents. They adopted Christianity but I'm athiest.

There's also a 50% chance you're Somali just by the way you responded. Too easy. True Arabs hate Somalis.

go to an AIDS clinic

Eat shit and die albinos. Die by the sun as nature intends. My planet hates your existence and so do i. I will do everything in my power to make sure you suffer and I will gorge myself on your suffering. You will lose everything and I will smile.

i shit down the gullets of fascists. They suck my dick for seconds. I will feed them faggots. They are always hungry to eat my filth.

She would probably look European if her skin was bleached. Someone with mad paint skills, pls.

Gorge yourself lepers. this is just the beginning. I am coming to take everything. #whitegneocideworldwide

You are not special. You are a walking flesh bag of disease. Of deficient mutated failed genetics. Albino, and ashamed of it.

>They suck my dick for seconds.

That statement is a slight exaggeration of your sexual ability, but ok friendo :^)

Looks like a Drow.

I will ring the fucking shame bell. Everyone will hear its ringing. There will be no where left to hide albino. Ppl are going to see you for the subhumans you truly are.

Arabs actually look ugly, Ive never considered your women attractive.

Why do Somalis look like ayy lmaos?

My sex skills are top of the chart. I have a gf, hottie white gf too. I am great at sexually pleasing women. I am not albino like you. I have rythym, I can dance better than most women and they love me for it.

You albinos are getting out sexually compete. Boohoo leper. Boohoo.

#whitegenocideworldwide. You started this, and Im going to finish it. I will give you the oppression you crave cave leper.

say it with me, white genocide world wide.

You've never seen a levantine/Mesopotamian Arab I suspect. Either way, more for me.

white genocide world wide guiz. Look at them albinos, cant even get their own women. Pathetic.

Know your place lepers. Disease carriers. It is lesser. I know this.

Wow now I can tell that you're black. Lying, typical Somali behaviour.

Most of them have mutilated pussy's.

You sound like the (dot head) Indians that come here and get trolled way too easy, not a soul on this Peruvian flute trading forum takes anything said here seriously. But in all seriousness, arabs I have met here in America tend to be sweaty as fuck and kinda smelly, even the few nice ones I like, even the females. No wonder you need a white girl.

lol but im not black and would not care if I was. I know you are a loser tho. I know youre mother was a whore who got a divorce. I know thats why you are here lonely angry white male. Cry some more. I am here to drink deep of your tears leper. Facism is what you want albino? I will show you fascism mutant.

They eat it for food. It's the Somali way.

Buy a sack of potatoes and go to Somalia.
Or this

where does the somali's are good looking meme come from?
Most somalian women are fucking disgusting irl

Because they WUZ KANGZ

Buy one from a warlord

Your loser ass has nobody and never will. Blame your loser dad for getting divorced by your whore mother and never teaching you how to be a real man. Get shit on bino. I am here to tear your world asunder.

Cry yourselves to sleep tonight over the hole in your pathetic lives you will never fix broken home albinos. How dare you think you could abuse the human race with your hate. Witness the price leper. pay it in full mutant.

Indians/Pakis are niggers too. Of couse you'd like a white genocide, you're at the bottom of the list next to abeeds.

Pajeet Pajeet they smell like feet.

Move to sweden

>Your loser ass has nobody and never will. Blame your loser dad for getting divorced by your whore mother and never teaching you how to be a real man. Get shit on bino. I am here to tear your world asunder.

Its a pakki.

Vermin tier.

Lmao stfu iraqi. Your country got genocided like 10 years ago and here you are licking boots. Boot licker. Pathetic. Get some pride albino. Trash. I wish I could see you irl and just slap the sense of your pathetic 140 pound weakling albino pajeet face. Iraqi thinks hes some kind of wahabi. Such absoluete pathetincess and shit tier clinging. You are a weakling coward to the maximum and so is your pussy bitch converted family. Fucking phony ass boot licker. go lick your albino boot Achmed. Fucking pathetic.

>Drow

holyshit that looks just like her.

Funny, My gf is Irish norwegian. I fuck her while her parents are home and her parents give me beer. Wester civilzation is so great aint that right albino?

You ppl will never guess my race lmao but I will always be 100% right about your whore mothers and their whore divorces.

Get back to work slave *continues building Burj Khalifa*

>Go to somalia.
>Take at least $50 US.
>Pick out girl you want
>you are probably richest man she's ever met, at least since last time US military was around.
>Tell her you want to fuck and can pay in USD.

Pretty sure that's about it.

somalis are absolute trash tier. I'd nuke somalia if i could.

So fucking STUPID. Fucking iraqi LMFAO thinks hes some kinda white pajeet superior. Smelly motherfucking useless pajeet albino thinks hes special. Your nobody iraq pajeet. Youre lost and lonely. Not even proud of your pwn ppl. stage 5 culture vulture. Clinger. Its one thing when I see lonely motherfucker crackers with the broken homes getting all uppity. but when I see my brothers do it I just need to btfo them. You should never talk shit wahabi wannabe. Your country got invaded while you sit there talking like a proud arab. Your people killed while you bolster white supremacy. Your pathetic. A loser. A wannabe. Lonely motherfucker.

>You spelled your meme wrong.

>mfw this guy is probably real and not trolling

>it's a hairy chain wearing leb who can't even tie a proper durag upset somalis made fun of him for trying to be ghetto so he turned skinhead espisode

lmfao srsly the funniest thing I will witness ALL DAY. ALL DAY . "Im iraqi, very close to white!" so fucking pathetic. Get some pride iraqian. You bring shame to your ancestors boot licker.

Go to Sweden.

must watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=kX-APfe3i8Q

Nah, they're not let outside

LOL iraqi pride ROFL

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1426315/Iraqis-watch-Black-Hawk-Down-for-tips.html

>You ppl will never guess my race

Not white. The rest is really irrelevant.

> I will always be 100% right about your whore mothers and their whore divorces.

Still married to her high school sweetheart and raised a family of 8 kids.

I get why you are salty af though, If I had to live in a white man's country as a shit skin I would be salty too.

>Proud Iraqi!
>Entire family coverts base faith in order to "assimilate"(get cucked)

Pathetic bro. keep your mouth shut. You bring shame to the ancestors with your boot licking you phony shitstain.

Shit she looks like a dark elf

I'd give a good portion of my neetbuck to watch her make out with a Finn

The only reason you parents are still together are because they are cousins you inbred burger fag. Remember when you got a blakc president, twice. and your parents cried, you cried. That was just the beggining. Wait til the first muslim pres. You ppl are gonna just shit yourselves. Running around, shitting. The world has left you behind obsolete albino leper. Know your place mutant. The sun knows it and I know it too. They will all know. They will all see you as I see you albino. recessive genetics. You cry so hard because nature hates your existence. Cry for me leper.

Hahaha. That's what cucks say.

>Claims to hate white people

>Claims to date a white person

Really gets my neurons firing.

>Pathetic bro. keep your mouth shut. You bring shame to the ancestors

Says the shitskin swatting in a white nation trying to fuck fat white chicks.

cognitive dissonance/10

You subhuman baboon.

You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you somali-sandnigger shit monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Ahmed Tyrone Allahu bin Laden. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that niggers can ever integrate into this country. Crawl back in to the shitskin desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers stolen boat to Socotra and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Habeeb and Achmed a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. The Somali's obsession with Islam in the 21st century is hilarious but sad. The MUH APOSTATE sentiment in the average negro somali is both and early warning sign of autism in children, and early set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about who is and isn't white again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of being able to feed your starving family back home. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Zimbabwe look like a beacon of civilization.

You are a nigger among niggers. An übernigger, as it were.

Go fertilize the desert with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Somali "man" provided for a family.

Die, Tyrone. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Well, they are swedes

Don't respond to 12 yo role playing faggots

What's the cost for an AIDS free one with all her parts still attached?

Except my gf is 5'4 has tripple d's and i petite, has abs. Just get shit on albino. You on the other hand have nobody. No one to love. You suck at sex. LOL. You know its true burger.

Both my parents are doctors and I live in their mansion. Your parents amounted to nothing. Must be fun having to share with your 8 brothers and sisters old obsolete albino. What are you even doing here. Youre too old to meme buddy. Just get the fuck out loser. Sorry you wasted your pathetic life. Nice use of your white privelege buddy. I bet I make twice your salary. lmao. Just tell yourself its only shekelz stormfag. Get btfo. Youre too old.

Awww that must have been some divorce huh burger =( Poor poor leper. How you will you ever fix your broken home =( How will you ever heal that hole in your heart?

Why are you people still responding to the autist?

Just get btfo albinos. Its your destiny to lose to me. You were born with inferior weak genetics. Know your place leper. It is low.