Hey guys I am a chink living here in Australia and I fucking hate these white dogs so I have something to share with...

Hey guys I am a chink living here in Australia and I fucking hate these white dogs so I have something to share with you all. Some of you may think Australia's greatest shame was losing a war to emus, well you would be wrong.

web.archive.org/web/20071225064638/http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21623761-5001028,00.html

After WW2 when the American soldiers left Australia, they took something with them - 15,000 women.
To put that number into perspective lets take a look at some statistics.
The total population of Australia at that time was 7,391,692. That means 0.2% of the total Australian population was stolen by big nigger American soldiers.
But wait, thats total population, what about just women? Well that brings it up to 0.4%.
Hmm, well some women would be too young and too old. 56.9% of the population was 14- 64.
Adjusting for that we get that 0.71% of women aged 14 - 64 were stolen by American soliders. That's one in every 140. That means almost every Australian is likely to have known someone that the American soldiers stole.
BUT WAIT, there is more! What about all the women already married? I can't find statistics on it but it seems ENTIRELY LIKELY that every single available Australian woman chose a nigger American over an Australian man.

This is their greatest shame, not some meme emu war but the greatest cuckening in world history. This is why the dumb inbread Australians hide behind shitposting and "bantz." It's because they had all their women stolen by niggers HAHAHAHAHAHAHA stay mad white dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes
ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html#c1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah senpai, you over estimate the number of nogs in the American Military back in 1940.

they did cuck us though, it's all over all of the anti-Australian propaganda from WW2. We've never had any business in Britain's wars.

White or black they are still cucks. It's just worse if its niggers.

If you dont like our paradise then why dont you leave for your own country, where the rivers are poison and you cannot even breathe the air.

You will never be accepted here and are probably stinking the place up. You can never wash the smell of the rice field or the fish market from your genetics.

>The Cuck Is This Mad
haahhahaa

>live in a civilisation created by Britain
>never had any business in Britain's wars

You do know that Australia was a colony before it was a free governing colony? You do know that it was a bunch of states before federation?

>Australians cucked once back in the 40's by American servicemen
>Asians still getting cucked by any white man since beginning of recorded history

They made us but what have they done for us lately? We're very much our own thing now and in my opinion Australian military participation in British affairs even as far back as the Boer War was a mistake.

15,000 single or widowed women decided to go to America following the war, what's the problem?

>We've never had any business in Britain's wars

You'd have preferred Japanese Hegemony then? Bloody Asians shitting up my board.

Federation was a mistake

Asians NEVER get cucked. CHINA STRONG.

>Japanese Hegemony
Honestly doesn't sound that awful. They were always pretty civil towards us. The poor bastards in the POW camps had a shit time as all POWs could be expected to but they at least considered us human unlike some of their other enemies. Anyway right now we're almost certainly heading towards a Chinese Hegemony which will most likely be far less benevolent and far more harmful.

Japanese Australian here.

I came to Australia because it has good living standards, and I had learned English already (basic English from school, learned 90% of the rest self taught, and then perfected when I moved here). Chinks are seriously subhuman. They spawn like rats, destroy the environment around them, ruin real estate value. Upper class white Australians live in nice suburban areas with lots of wild life, trees, etc, and though most of the chinks live in urban areas, any suburban area which is majority chink, is ugly, barren of wild life, dirty, with unkempt properties.

I am glad I was granted permanent resident status, but I seriously hope Australia starts being more strict in giving it, or even student visas. Chinese are destroying suburbs one at a time.

Ahahahah get completely shit on you ausfags. Here I will help you asian brother to shit on the so called white race. In reality just ashamed albinos.

I suggest you do some reading on Imperial Japan and find out what some of your forefathers had to endure in the war in the Pacific. In the end I'm glad the US dropped those bombs, you can only defeat barbarism with barbarism.

But your peopole are albino and ashamed of it too chinku. Get gud. Get respeck. No one gonna respect you losers when you can even respect yourself. Youre albinos. Accept it.

TAIWAN NUMBER ONE
CHINA NUMBER TWO

CAO NI MA

>forefathers
LARPing autist detected. Just because Camp 731 existed that doesn't mean that a Japanese occupation of Australia would look like a Warhammer 40k Chaos raid. More likely it'd be like Man in the High Castle. The city would be full of Japanese instead of Chinese and we'd have signs written in English and Japanese rather than English and Mandarin. Japan generally has much more sensible priorities than China.

Sorry, I don't speak gook.
It's an inferior language for inferior people.

Honestly every society has dregs.
Don't get your knickers in a knot over shit that you can't control.
Work on improving yourself, be the best version of yourself that you can, and surround yourself with good people too.
The rest of the world, and their stupid decisions, fade away in comparison to the betterment of one's self.

A quick glance at any history book will show you that the Japs started WWII with the aim of destroying all whites in Asia. It's their official, declared reason for going to war.

Hahaha you southerners are fucking great. US should have taken all the women Aus & NZ was a mistake. Nothing but a hideout for the world elite in the end.

American agitation and dick-waving were pretty big factors, as well as Europe treating them like toddlers trying to wear grown-up clothes after WW1. And China's resources and land. I think that Japan had a lot more going on then than 'remove whitey.'

It's precisely because of American agitation and dick-waving, and Europe treating them like toddlers, that Japan decided to go on rampage in WWII. But if you know this already, I've no idea why you'd think Japan will occupy Australia civilly, especially since their record of treating white prisoners during the war was pretty terrible

What's wrong with the word forefathers? Would you prefer me to use previous generations, or 'the men that died so that you could crawl out of your mothers taint?'

Putting that aside, the Japanese have only ever had their priorities straightened out after having it bombed into them. Comparing Modern Japan after its ideological shift and effective annexation by America to Imperial Japan is your first mistake.

Sure, being ruled by Japan in its current iteration would of been great, nice conservative government and social values to boot.

However, Imperial Japan would of invaded Australasia and made your 'fore fathers' eunuchs and you would be the spawn of a Japanese rape baby instead.

That may be so, but what have the Romans ever done for us?

Wartime POWs and civillians living in a foreign state under a sphere of influence are completely different things. Do you think they'd have come down here and started cutting heads off if they won? I'd imagine it'd much more likely be the PM making a speech about how they're actually all right and we'll try and get along followed by some English speaking officer saying that we all want to get along for mutual gain and it's in everyone's best interest to submit to Japanese authority. Nothing that scary.

Warcrimes committed against the Chinese aside the Japanese were never that bad. Keep in mind that the British put Boers in concentration camps and practiced scorched earth tactics against a rabble of farmers fighting for their independence. The idea of mass Japanese rape carried out in Australia is hysterical. And 'forefathers' just sounds pompous and weird.

A lot of British soldiers died in Swaziland too, due to the lack of food getting to the concentration camps and the men offering up their own rations instead. Barbarians wouldn't of even taken them as PoWs.

>The Idea of mass Soviet rape carried out in conquered Germany is hysterical.

Im English, get used to pompous and weird, I breathe it.

I'd fuck an QT aussie 4 sure. I guess sucks to suck cucks.

>chink
>human

Pick one you ungrateful slant eyed cunt.

One thing we didn't do in Swaziland, was cut our prisoner's cocks and balls off and stuff them in their mouths while pissing all over them.

The Red Army was an under-led gaggle of the dregs of Russian society who had fought their way back from a war of extermination and were rewarded by their psycho leader with a free pass to act like utter savages. They'd seen some shit. The Japanese were generally much more civil towards anybody who wasn't Chinese. I know a few Siberians got 731'd but aside from that there's nothing exceptionally cruel that I've heard of.

where are proofs?

Do you like all those opium poppies that grow here?
Lest we forget, your countrymen love that shit. Just ask GB.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

There's quite a lot of starter information there, should keep you occupied for the best part of the day. Once you're ready, read the sources cited at the bottom.

If you think it was just the Chinese that had it rough, then you're a fool. Australians, Dutch, Singaporean and Americans were all treated so foully by the Japanese so much so that they've been apologizing for the last 60 years about it.

It was pure barbarism and trying to slight it by saying 'it was just the chinks' is ludicrous.

Japan had no intention of allowing a non-Asian state to exist east of Suez. The reason they fought the war is to expel all whites from Asia

This so much. The Japs killed everyone they could get their hands on, and quite cruelly most of the time

key word here being WAR crimes. I think that they wanted to dominate the Pacific, not purge it. If they won the war and weren't harrassed by guerilla movements I think that they'd most likely act reasonably civil. At least to those who aren't asian.

Expelling whites from Asia isn't the most evil thing in the world anybody could want. It happened anyway.

Hey chink how many of your women did the japs take in WWII?

QLD needs to GTFO.

Springvale, Box Hill, Maribyrnong...
They are currently buying up Glen Waverly, paying millions per house, but do they maintain their lego block McMasions that take up 80% of the block?
Do they join local community groups maintaining nature preserves?
Look at the Box Hill city center, that is Mt Waverly's future.

>Hey guys I am a chink living here in Australia and I fucking hate these white dogs
alright off you go, have a good trip back to canton slant-eye cunt

I think it is safe to draw the conclusion that assuming Oz pulled out and decided to disgrace all of its dead soldiers who were caught and tortured that the Japs would of rampaged all over your continent doing exactly as they pleased. Such is the nature of war.

Fortunately back then Australians weren't apologetic nancy-boys such as yourself and would of resisted them, instead of flapping their hands and saying

>At least this ain't as bad as Camp 731.

I bet you post in Deus Vult threads too.

Nah I'm not Catholic.

But I do remember the war dead. I don't know about down under, but here the idea of disgracing your war dead is tantamount to treason.

Lest we forget and all that.

>disgracing
anything close to a pro-war sentiment is the greatest disgrace.

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html#c1

if aussies are protestants, they are not my friend and I hate them

>be WWII American
>survive war
>bang Aussie penal colony whore
>make wife
>watch Aussie man cry
>make shitposting penal colony spawn

Someone point out the win here?

Clearly you haven't played the historical documentary video.game Battlefield 1

So you're a pacifist? Now I'm starting to understand why you wouldn't mind being conquered by others.

If I'm pro-war then why am I so outraged by war crimes?

Sometimes you have to defend your way of life, and remembering the people that gave everything for that is in no way shape or form anything resembling a pro-war sentiment, you cowardly cretin.

Pacifist? Not really. But if anybody tries to call me a pussy for not laying down my life in the name of foreign banking interests I'm not going to argue. The Japanese weren't going to conquer and occupy Australia, they just wanted our/Britain's asian holdings, which I think they're perfectly entitled to if they care that much.

>defend your way of life
the japanese weren't a threat to this IMO
>remembering the people that gave everything for that
yeah, if all those barely literate teenagers didn't die at Gallipolli I'd be slaving away in a gulag right now wouldn't I?
>you cowardly cretin
bork off, varlet

australain men are really misogynistic and don't respect women so it makes complete sense to hear about those ladies running away from such an oppressive environment